Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,560 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner (2371 Views)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 12:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Richiy:
Everybody has a mumu button grin
yea. And its obvious
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by Richiy(f): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

yea. And its obvious

Then use it
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by NemzySeries(m): 4:19am On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

tnks guy. I av bn away cos av bn busy away from being free. U need 2 c d drama dat unfold. Av acted ds way b4 gvn her cold and uncared attitude. Her actions stems out of d fact dat she knws i care for her so much. Mayb if i stop shown her dat i care.
yea....it might look like wickedness or immaturity but bliv me life gatz go on....is shez no driving den sheshd park ωєℓℓ....no time ma guy
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2016
NemzySeries:

yea....it might look like wickedness or immaturity but bliv me life gatz go on....is shez no driving den sheshd park ωєℓℓ....no time ma guy

these creatures ar jst confused. U wnt imagine she was teln me smtn abt ds her ex. Dnt knw if an ex or jst a cuke up. Sm1 she has misgivings abt. He dosnt work, on drugs and a yahoo guy as well. She did tel me they had a quarel mayb last week or smtn, nw am sure they ar talkn again.. Jst ysterday cos he calld her in my presence, she wntd 2 tel m hw every tn went. I gav her a stern luk and told her nva 2 talk 2 me abt such again. She has bn surprise ever since.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2016
NemzySeries:

its nt wickednes nor d oda. Smtym change is d only factor dat works. They, most girls dnt deserve it. Jst dnt knw hw 2 do it and nt luk lyk am being irrational
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by NemzySeries(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

these creatures ar jst confused. U wnt imagine she was teln me smtn abt ds her ex. Dnt knw if an ex or jst a cuke up. Sm1 she has misgivings abt. He dosnt work, on drugs and a yahoo guy as well. She did tel me they had a quarel mayb last week or smtn, nw am sure they ar talkn again.. Jst ysterday cos he calld her in my presence, she wntd 2 tel m hw every tn went. I gav her a stern luk and told her nva 2 talk 2 me abt such again. She has bn surprise ever since.
hehehehehehehehe,Nice approach, d fact is dat derz not time again 4 aimless relationships or constituting emotional nuisances so itz best 1makes hiz goals & plans & den shift wants not part of working wit ur plans or anything dat wudnt lead u to d achievement lane......no man walks to hiz destiny in a backward direction

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehehehe,Nice approach, d fact is dat derz not time again 4 aimless relationships or constituting emotional nuisances so itz best 1makes hiz goals & plans & den shift wants not part of working wit ur plans or anything dat wudnt lead u to d achievement lane......no man walks to hiz destiny in a backward direction

got u bro. Am on ur train.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed / Guys Does These Oysters Look Familiar? / 'my Boyfriend Was Putting His Fingers Inside My Panties In Church'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.