Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge (18844 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by clevadani: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2016
sh*t, second page. Mtcheww
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by amuokuko: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Would he ve accepted
They re all corrupt..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by AroOkigbo(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Amaechi is a saint

#zombies

Is that why Amaechi, as he was been drilled for ministrial position, and in response to defining corruption, mentioned that he has never given nor take bride?
It's getting clearer now!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by muykem: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2016
All these childish judge self.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by sekundosekundo: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
wellmax:
If Amaechi tried to bribe you, why did you keep quite until now.

There's time for everything under the Sun, a time to SPEAK and a time to KEEP QUIET.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by dokiOloye(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2016
wellmax:
If U read his response well,U will note that he said he reported the incidence 'verbally' to the CJN.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Vatsyayana: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
Justice Okoro said Ameachi tried to bribe him.
And Ameachi said justice Okoro is lying...He never made an attempt to bribe Okoro...Now, who should we believe?. grin

Buhari's government is becoming more dramatic than i expected...No hardened criminal will accept committing a crime...With how Ameachi was desperate to secure the gubernatorial election for Dakuku, of course offering bribe isn't a big deal for them when they can give youths guns to kill their rivals.

CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK! AND IT IS ThROWING COMBO & HARD PUNCHES!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by sylvar02(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2016
na so....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Jermat20(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
I believed the judge because Amaechi was desperate for apc to control south south. And beside that while in my service year I was very close with one of amaechi aids and he told me everything about amaechi plans. So Amaechi should stop lying please.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by lordkhalifa(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
If you ask if they are still stealing
their States dry, the answer is
YES! buhari milk rivers state dry , it still amaze me up till now buhari who claim to have 150 cattle and 1mil in his union bank account decline to question the source of his campaign fund, and
APC member is a saintly
experience that enshrines the
member with special level of
grace, that is enjoyed by the likes
of Amaechi ,JAGABAN etc. Too bad I am not qualified
to be an opposition leader yet, the
good thing is I will never be
qualified because I will never be
corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Some of us have successfully become hypocrites no thanks to dis govt. If there's a bribery and corruption allegation against anyone from d opposition, we want to swallow hook, line and sinker. But if similar allegations surface against the ruling govt and it's party members, it's simply a fallacy and most of us would scream conspiracy to high heavens. Wen would we realise most of these allegations and stories are jus a battle for supremacy between politicians because both the ruling and d opposition are all one and d same ppl.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2016
APC, forgery, padding, tampering and bribery are like. ......

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by diegwu01: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

So you didn't read the part where Justice Okoro said in his letter he reported to the CJN immediately Amaechi tried to bribe him or you read but chose to close you eyes and minds about that part? Why are you guys like this? Why can't you even use your common sense to think that why did the judge called Amaechi's name and not other people? Oh I forget Amaechi is a saint! Gullible and brainewashed fellow
What happened to Reporting the case to ICPC or EFCC. He reported to CJN, and CJN did nothing and he let it slide only to raise his voice 9 Months later when he is arrested for corruption and a large stash of Foreign currency found on him.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by decasey(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Sibrah:
I implore Buhari to ignore this ameachi accusation.
why won't u implore him, d truth is right in ur face yet u said dats not d truth.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2016
AMAECHI ARE A CRIMINAL, YOU ARE CORRUPT.YOU DID.BUT ONE DAY,YOU CAN NEVER RUN FOREVER
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Rexnegro(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2016
accusations and counter accusations or denial without facts or evidents such as recorded video and audio tape is difficult to prove who's saying the truth and who's lying

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by chinanu123(f): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Clerverly:
The judge is looking to politicize his criminal conduct..

Amaechi Tried to bribe you..You only reported Verbally to CJ..You didnt write a formal petition to him, EFCC, DSS etc..You waited till you were arrested for bribery before coming out with this afterthought.

I can bet with anything, that this senseless letter was written by Wike, Fayose and Akpabio, and presented to judge for onward transfer to the CJ...

Only an Ipob yoot and a senseless Nigerian will believe this concocted story by the disgraced Judge..

You belongs to INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF AFONJA --- IPAF.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by diegwu01: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2016
dokiOloye:
If U read his response well,U will note that he said he reported the incidence 'verbally' to the CJN.
such a feeble defense coming from a Supreme court judge.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Vatsyayana: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2016
dokiOloye:

Verbally? Verbally!?
As a Supreme Court Justice, the highest court in the land...Okoro should know verbal report is not the best way to report corruption officially. He is trying to turn the table around. And I like Amaechi's response. "Our Lawyer will get to you!"
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by NairaMaster1(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2016
wellmax:

You see your view? Because it's your Lord. Ok your people claimed to have bribed okoro while didn't they come out till now? This country is finished. Some people are free to be corrupt. Smh
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by tuniski: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Babacele:
Amaechi please sue this liar ,and let us disrobe him .
Are u sure amaechi can really stand his ground. Even Dasuki will tell us certain damaging revelations about those in govt today!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by chinanu123(f): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

What criminal conduct are you talking about? I am yet to hear about any criminal allegations against the eminent jurist

Don't mind him, belongs to INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF AFONJA --- IPAF.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Saintp(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Nbote:
Some of us have successfully become hypocrites no thanks to dis govt. If there's a bribery and corruption allegation against anyone from d opposition, we want to swallow hook, line and sinker. But if similar allegations surface against the ruling govt and it's party members, it's simply a fallacy and most of us would scream conspiracy to high heavens. Wen would we realise most of these allegations and stories are jus a battle for supremacy between politicians because both the ruling and d opposition are all one and d same ppl.

The truth is that you cannot be partisan without being a hypocrite. The best way to stay free from hypocrisy is by not aligning with any politician or party. Politicians will turn a good and sensible person into a fool. I just pity people who take sides with these stupid politicians.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by DonCortino: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Amechi!!!
Zombies will believe you!

Wailers will not believe you!

Me? I say u are lying! Because all of you politicians are corrupt.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by bikefab(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Fresh Distractions unfolds everyday in PMB's government.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Ausbalo: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Have you ever seen were a thief accepted been a thief?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by ashala(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Good!

A drowning judge is trying to stay afloat. In his letter, he was even trying to remind the CJN of a verbal report he made? Verbal? Not documented?

If a supreme court judge could be swaddled in stupidity and besotted to the point of not doing the right thing by documenting what transpired between him and Amaechi , or report Amaechi to the authority , then we are in more trouble than we think we are with these corrupt judges.

We had the report of governor wike visiting the CJN office twice and in one of those occasions, he was in Mecca.

Justice ademola tied his own travail to the ruling he gave regarding Dasuki and Nnamdi kanu or how the AGF is after him over ruling he gave many years ago in kano. Now, this one is pointing Amaechi. Who's next?

I'm waiting for the one (among the judges) that would come and tell us it is because buhari said "Aisha belongs to his kitchen and the other room" and he laughed in presence of buhari supporter that he's being hounded.

I won't say Amechi is guilty buh the truth is that even if Amechi actually approached him, there is no way in this world he will agree!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by ceeethru(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Amechi i knw u better,u have questionable character, you can do anything to make sure no body stands on your way, your madness has no cure, all what the judge has said r all true..He has proofs and evidences, buhari is fighting corruption but sent u to go and bully a judge overnight,compel him or probably intimidate him into ruling in his favour, until buhari stops being selective and bigot nothing will work in Nigeria under him.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Joelogbajoel(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2016
A judge reports a bribery allegation verbally without without documentation, and he calls himself a judge, dat clame is not backed up with facts. He's looking for who to pull along.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by NairaMaster1(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2016
L
wellmax:
The judge sef, the worst the Supreme Court would have done is order a re-run which PDP will win. I don't buy this his bribe story joor.
Oga judge , go and face your allegations.

How will you accept when it bothers APC? They council the election to favour your party but God won? grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Chikpat(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2016
If Amaechi tried to bribe him, failed and z denying all dat ; Justice Okoro as a prefessional knows what to do... He shud do it!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by diegwu01: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Verbally? Verbally!?
As a Supreme Court Justice, the highest court in the land...Okoro should know verbal report is not the best way to report corruption officially. He is trying to turn the table around. And I like Amaechi's response. "Our Lawyer will get to you!"

To me the Judge is silly,
Someone attempts to Bribe you 10 moths ago, you did nothing other than gossip with the CJN
10 months later you are arrested for receiving bribes with evidence shown to you,
and your defense is, Amaechi also tried to Bribe me too and i refused..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna / Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" / President Buhari Applauds Appointment Of Olukemi Badenoch As British Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.