Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Marriage Course - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Course (339 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Course by Shedon5(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
LET ME FIRE IT AGAIN
It is like a double edged sword. It is like advise and also like a warning.
There was a time pple saw me as Professor of Love cuz every strategy I gave them use to work for peace and better understanding to be established.
In this write up,I will advise the potential husbands only and as well appeal to the interest of our Damsels.
My dear brothers in the house,I know u've been in dilemma of whom to pick as to spend the rest of ur life with. U've considered some necessary things like character, family background, blood group,etc in fact u've considered all the characteristics that makes a lady a qualitative mother.
HAVE U CONSiDERED or COMPARED HER AGE WITH YOURS?
I've heard pple repeatedly saying that age does not count in marriage,my dear it counts.
As a "guy" , u've to marry somebody that u gave 5 or 6yrs cuz of the nature of the body of some women. For instance, if u're 30 and marries a lady of 28,u "may" agree with me that u've married someone who will in next 5 to 10 years appeared to be ur biological mother. Reason is that if they give birth to two - four,their body language will change. That's why when u see a lady @18 to 26years, she has started singing songs of marriage. Do u want to lure her into accepting ur love offer,use the one 'MARRIAGE' and see her fall in the net. It does not mean they're fools or that u've defeated them to love u but they want to meet up with the changes when it will come. U're 30 and she is 24, when she delivers two or three,she becomes ur age mate physically but if u're 30 and she is 28,when she borns like two or three,she turns ur biological mother.
Then what happens when u're 30 and marries a lady of 35y - 40 yrs ? Automatically,u've gotten a grandmother for ur children. Mark the statement we'll..Grandmother to "YOUR" Children.then if ur mother and mother-Inlaw are still alive,ur children will have Three grandmothers.
It is very Logical..I stood at T. junction to ask those that have pass through the road which way.
JUST VERY SIMPLE
Let 30 go for 20
Let 40 go for 30
Let 50 go for 40
That way we all will make the world a better place.
I KNOW SOmE WOMEN WILL DISAGREE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MARRY YOUNG-GUYS
Re: Marriage Course by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
K
Re: Marriage Course by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous / Pretty Lady Herbal Feminine Wash / Question For The Heart....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.