Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) (24576 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by angelo5uk(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stupid people ... I wonder how much they were paid. As far as common sense in concerned.... The Shites Muslims are way more peaceful than the Sunni Muslims

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Ournolly: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is pathetic, shameless lots!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Shiites the only sect sponsoring terrorism? grin

1) Was it Shiites who started killing Christians when Silverbird wanted to organise Miss World pageant in Nigeria?

2)Was it Shiites who started killing Christians in the North during the Danish Cartoon Saga?

3) In 1991 German evangelist Reinhard Bonnke attempted a crusade in Kano, causing a
religious riot leading to the deaths of about a dozen people.. Was this act committed by Shiites too?

4) Modu Sheriff, Ndume, Mohammed Yusuf, Alhaji Buji foi creators of Bokoharam are they Shiites too

Sunni Wahhabism/Salafism....

The Sufi's are moderates than you Sunni Wahhabist/Salafist cool

Park Well Jare cool

Yes, the Shiites group may not have been responsible for all the vices you listed above but truth is that we don't want a repetition of those things you just listed. So park well and allow the government nip it in the board biko.
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by mmsen: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

1) Was it Shiites who started killing Christians when Silverbird wanted to organise Miss World pageant in Nigeria?

2)Was it Shiites who started killing Christians in the North during the Danish Cartoon Saga?

3) In 1991 German evangelist Reinhard Bonnke attempted a crusade in Kano, causing a
religious riot leading to the deaths of about a dozen people.. Was this act committed by Shiites too?

4) Modu Sheriff, Ndume, Mohammed Yusuf, Alhaji Buji foi creators of Bokoharam are they Shiites too

Park Well Jare cool

You may be right that Shiites have not conducted terrorism activity in Nigeria, yet. But it's only a matter of time.

They've caused a lot of grief in the Middle East. Sunnis and Shiites are both trouble. Let them keep their mess in the Middle East.
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by osusuallstars: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
This two rascals are Nigerians living in The USA. Madness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by fm7070: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
this protest is a sham.
has there been any record of terrorism linked to shiite in Nigeria?
i won't even blame them if they should start now
I think they have been massacred enough
I am a Christian, i support freedom of peaceful religion and processions
The bitterness between the sunni and shiites should stop

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by meetbalo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Park Well Jare cool
I wonder o, these pple ave never raised arm, yet u tagged them terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Shymm3xx: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
osusuallstars:
This two rascals are Nigerians living in The USA. Madness.

Oh, shut ya gob. Don't call the big uncle a rascal. The tall and darkskinned one in white went to college with my uncles in the UK when I was young. He's a decent guy and he does a lot of great things for the Nigerian community in New York.

New York probably turned him into a black militant due to the conscious community there (he's been living there for like 15 years now but still comes back to the UK from time to time). But he's far from a rascal.

Cos Canino is a legend.
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Omeokachie: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
All I see is a group of 4 illegal immigrants seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Goddygee:
embarassedi dont care what they do to him... Nigerians abeg help me ask Buhari wetin we do am...? angry prices of everything now na double or triple of before... Am make nobody quote me o before Ogun go enter him matter...:-
One bottle of red oil in my area na #800

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
MONITZ:
Are they serious?,If anything of such a nature would happen at all then it should be the other way, that is Nigerians in the U. S want the Nigerian government prosecuted over the killing of shites...................
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shiites are more friendly. None of the terror groups in the world belong to the Shiites
SamuelAnyawu:

religious riot leading to the deaths of about a dozen people.. Was this act committed by Shiites too? Ndume, Mohammed Yusuf, Alhaji Buji foi creators of Bokoharam are they Shiites too

Park Well Jare cool
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
knightsTempler:
AshiDiEgwu

Lol.. you hit the kpako head on the nail. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
hahahahaha rented APC crowd... I can barely see 3 jobless illegal Nigeria immigrants in United State... hope you guys don gathered your belongings because the new sheriff in town Donald Trump will kick your smelly butt back to sokoto,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Park Well Jare cool

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Islam, contradictions and ... whatever mehn.

Fulfilling a tale of 1400 years, bullshit una no day taya?
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Empiree: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Don't take Nigerians in the US serious. They are stooges. How relevant is their silly protest has to do with cost of Gari?.

That Shiite group simply needs proper coordination. Persecuting the man will make matter worst.
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Igboid: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Interesting development.
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Empiree: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Omeokachie:
All I see is a group of 4 illegal immigrants seeking attention.
grin grin angry grin you think Nigerian Americans have time for this trash. Soon these n!gas would seek asylum that some Shiite were threatening them undecided
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by muhamadnur: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Park Well Jare cool
nincompoop, ur internet knowledge and hatred for sunni will only make it stronger and bigger, if your xtian blaming wnt care bcoz ur already in darknes, if ur muslim i advice u find the truth, those terrorist are khawarij,
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by slivertongue: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=50320709]Shiites the only sect sponsoring terrorism? grin

Park Well Jare cool[/quote

they are doin it to pls the govt of the day. for me
GMB and his crew are liable of genocide. the problem wit dis govt is d penchant to circumvent d law and do their heart desire. by unlawfully lockin up el zazaky and freely killin his members witout provocation govt has shown dat it is pursuing an agenda nt in tamdem wit national interest
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by slivertongue: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
they are doin it to pls the govt of the day. for me GMB and his crew are liable of genocide. the problem wit dis govt is d penchant to circumvent d law and do their heart desire. by unlawfully lockin up el zazaky and freely killin his members witout provocation govt has shown dat it is pursuing an agenda nt in tamdem wit national interest
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by slivertongue: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
they are doin it to pls the govt of the day. for me GMB and his crew are liable of genocide. the problem wit dis govt is d penchant to circumvent d law and do their heart desire. by unlawfully lockin up el zazaky and freely killin his members witout provocation govt has shown dat it is pursuing an agenda nt in tamdem wit national interest
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
muhamadnur:
nincompoop, ur internet knowledge and hatred for sunni will only make it stronger and bigger, if your xtian blaming wnt care bcoz ur already in darknes, if ur muslim i advice u find the truth, those terrorist are khawarij,

Kwhariji Islam is dead. Read here http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/18456
It Doesn't exist anymore. Only the Sunni and Shia.

ISIS / ISIL - Sunni islam
Bokoharam - Sunni Islam
Al Qaeda - Sunni Islam
Al Shabab - Sunni Islam
Hezbollah- Sunni Islam.

The other one in Indonesia, Sunni Islam, and you come to say this? You shouldn't be doing this and allowing Christians like us to teach you what's up in your religion haba!
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by inosend: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
kennyjam:
I thought I would see great crowd protesting.. just two people saying prosecute elza..... ky. who hired them(these two individuals)?
i won't be surprised if Barack HUSSAIN Obama is behind this laughable jamboree. The American leadership today is strongly pro-sunni (Saudi Arabia's a.s.s-lickers)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by buffalowings: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Shiites are more moderate than the Sunnis. Leave them alone my Collins..

Baba
Do you even know what's happening in Iraq an Syria at the moment
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by buffalowings: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
inosend:
i won't be surprised if Barack HUSSAIN Obama is behind this laughable jamboree. The American leadership today is strongly pro-sunni (Saudi Arabia's a.s.s-lickers)

Why do you capitalize his middle name

He has never been a practicing Muslim

The us government has always been ally of Saudi Arabia since the dawn of Iran revolution
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by muhamadnur: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Whytelyon:

Kwhariji Islam is dead. Read here http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/18456
It Doesn't exist anymore. Only the Sunni and Shia.

ISIS / ISIL - Sunni islam
Bokoharam - Sunni Islam
Al Qaeda - Sunni Islam
Al Shabab - Sunni Islam
Hezbollah- Sunni Islam.

The other one in Indonesia, Sunni Islam, and you come to say this? You shouldn't be doing this and allowing Christians like us to teach you what's up in your religion haba!
i gave up by u mentionin hezbollah as sunni shows you knw nthng , so i wnt ague with u.
Re: Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Akaujaa:

Yes, the Shiites group may not have been responsible for all the vices you listed above but truth is that we don't want a repetition of those things you just listed. So park well and allow the government nip it in the board biko.

Just the way they nipped boko haram in the bud by killing the founder then abi?
Be careful what you wish for...
I believe this can be resolved peacefully. Too many people have lost their lives, and I'm beginning to believe there's a plan to eradicate the Shiites.
Why can't everyone be tolerant of whatever religion others choose?
And why is the arm of the law yet to catch up with those massacring others all in the name of religion? These are things that should be tackled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Is It Right For Protesters To Block The Roads? / Mustapha Salihu: APC Suspends National Vice-chairman (north-east) For Anti-part / Corpse Of Godspower Umejuru Ake Arrives Rivers State House Of Assembly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.