Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos (20261 Views)

Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2016
VP Osinbajo with students of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos during a Courtesy Visit to the Presidential Villa on Tuesday
http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/photo-of-osinbajo-with-students-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by GoodofNaija: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Correct VP!

Keep it up!

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by GoggleB(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Correct VP!

Keep it up!
What's spectacular in this thing now. That you shouting correct VP.. No be only VP na VPN

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by orimsamsam(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2016
GoggleB:

What's spectacular in this thing now. That you shouting correct VP.. No be only VP na VPN
gbenu soun

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by GoggleB(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2016
orimsamsam:
gbenu soun
U get sense at all?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by veekid(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Mere commissioner grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by queenmonalisa01: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2016
these are children born with silver spoon make he go snap with the less privileged. just passing by tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by orimsamsam(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2016
GoggleB:

U get sense at all?
gbenu soun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by 989900D: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2016
I can almost feel his joy. #nostalgia

We beat Igbobi boys all day day everyday in everything, back in them days though.

CMS Grammar School Bariga, Lagos. #numerouno

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by okito: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2016
UP IC! Proud of our alma mater. Osinbajo, Fowler, Fashola representing the noble Nigerians!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Respect To My VP

Brilliant cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by excellent2013(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=veekid post=50325152]Mere commissioner grin[/quote
Your generation no fit near Aso rock villa u dey see commissioner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by okito: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
queenmonalisa01:
these are children born with silver spoon make he go snap with the less privileged. just passing by tho
Wrong! These are boys from the VP's Secondary School.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmm, it would take some kind of very strong connection for secondary students to be received at the presidential villa.

Common and unconnected schools may end up in gross undiluted embarrassment if they make such an attempt. Those in charge of the official approval of such visits will nip such application in the bud(VP Osibanjo definitely will not be on that application approval team)

I'll know the change begins with me thing is working if the school in my local street can be received this way by all the power stakeholders in Aso Rock.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by sunnyside16(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
This is awesome already
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by superdanny10: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Igbobi college yaba indeed angry

Na inn all of dem dey wear 'eye glasses'??
Shey na senators children dey go the school, abi wetin dem dey yarn?

Appland:
VP Osinbajo with students of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos during a Courtesy Visit to the Presidential Villa on Tuesday
http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/photo-of-osinbajo-with-students-of.html?m=1
Da boi na him pikin??

Him with the boy wey carry cup resemble small grin
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Lilimax(f): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2016
queenmonalisa01:
Huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by AstuteJay: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2016
This guy is not being effectively utilised.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Is anyone else seeing the resemblance between the VP and that kid carrying the trophy abi the vodka i mixed with my tea this morning is affecting me angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Fortissimo502: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2016
So many kids wearing glasses.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by QuietHammer(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2016
One of the best schools in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by deebrain(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Respect To My VP

Brilliant cool

Of course we should respect his position and brilliance.
Brilliance that manifested in recession.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by wellmax(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
Mere commissioner grin

and what are you , mere mindless internet fiddler with no sense of reason.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by gulfer: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2016
UP IC, say say say....................my beginning; I rep Igbobi as a great Igbobian cool cool cool cool
Don't forget to pay a visit to FIRS chairman (Fowler) grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2016
deebrain:

Of course we should respect his position and brilliance.
Brilliance that manifested in recession.
Nope Bro I respect his CV not position.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by seenter84: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Is d vp an old boy of Ic?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by phizzle017(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Up IC! SAY! SAY! SAY!
Proud to be a Noble Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Orikinla(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Up IC.
But UP GREGS for life.! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Orikinla(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2016
seenter84:
Is d vp an old boy of Ic?

Yes.
He invited them to inspire them.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by veekid(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=excellent2013 post=50325255][/quote]

No worry;I Understand your frustration
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Realdeals(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2016
First generations schools will always have the privilege of having their products in top positions in all sphere of life.
Igbobi College, CMS Grammar school, my alma mater Eko Boys' High School, St Finbarrs, etc. Anyone that attends these schools will always be proud of them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja / Peter Obi Visits Governor Ikpeazu / You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.