Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,741 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos (20299 Views)

Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Teechawa: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss

The school selected the best dressed and neat students.
A teacher in my secondary school days called me "Always neat".
I was just been myself then sha, So someone was observing!
Dress well at all times. I am dressing well to step out.
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2016
GoggleB:

What's spectacular in this thing now. That you shouting correct VP.. No be only VP na VPN

Nigerians and their hypocritical way of life! If the VP refuses to grant the kids audience, they will criticize him for not connecting with the people. He grants the kids audience, they say it is not spectacular. Fayose eats at a buka, they laud him for being people's governor, Osinbajo mingles with school pupils, it is nothing special. SMH for my people.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by nnokwa042(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2016
orimsamsam:
gbenu soun
ikpu nnegi amu nnagi" i dey greet u for our igala language u dey hear igala?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Kobicove(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2016
The shoes those kids are wearing look like Cortinas...

Didn't know they are still in the market smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by justmenoni: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Principals be like: Students tell your parent that they need to buy you new sandals and new socks and na we go sell am for ur parents cos it has to be SAME, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by orimsamsam(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2016
nnokwa042:
ikpu nnegi amu nnagi" i dey greet u for our igala language u dey hear igala?
igala
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by rofesobi33(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Up ICY!
CY! CY!! CY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by nostimi4u(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Good development & inspiration for the future generation; where eva there's an Igbobian ; there' s also a noble Nigerian. Up I.C!! Say! Say!! Say!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by jide219(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Is anyone else seeing the resemblance between the VP and that kid carrying the trophy abi the vodka i mixed with my tea this morning is affecting me angry sad
i think say na only me notice am oi
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by seenter84: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Great motivation

Orikinla:

Yes.
He invited them to inspire them.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by notoriousbabe: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Correct man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by adedayoa2(f): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2016
queenmonalisa01:
these are children born with silver spoon make he go snap with the less privileged. just passing by tho
him Don snap with less privileged sef, the just released chibok girls na example. Nigerians we sha go wan talk something
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by noyen(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2016
queenmonalisa01:
these are children born with silver spoon make he go snap with the less privileged. just passing by tho
oga u even know where d school dey na fadeyi area those are children frm Aj...if u dont know me dont judge me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by pifoy: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2016
THERE ALSO IS A NOBLE NIGERIAN....... UP IC.......
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by pifoy: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Guy i bet u attended jeleosimi .....
Teechawa:
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss

The school selected the best dressed and neat students.
A teacher in my secondary school days called me "Always neat".
I was just been myself then sha, So someone was observing!
Dress well at all times. I am dressing well to step out.
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Elebiju: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
989900D:
I can almost feel his joy. #nostalgia

We beat Igbobi boys all day day everyday in everything, back in them days though.

CMS Grammar School Bariga, Lagos. #numerouno

that's a lie..... Igbobi boys are known for rascality and no school on the mainland can boast of ever trashing them..... In the 90's sha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Elebiju: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Realdeals:
First generations schools will always have the privilege of having their products in top positions in all sphere of life.
Igbobi College, CMS Grammar school, my alma mater Eko Boys' High School, St Finbarrs, etc. Anyone that attends these schools will always be proud of them.
Without Kings College this list is fit for the trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by seguno2: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2016
okito:
UP IC! Proud of our alma mater. Osinbajo, Fowler, Fashola representing the noble Nigerians!

Are you sure fashola went there?
Is he not a product of birch freeman?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by waylz(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2016
UP IC. Best of the First, First of the Best. I miss that school.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by 989900D: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Elebiju:
that's a lie..... Igbobi boys are known for rascality and no school on the mainland can boast of ever trashing them..... In the 90's sha.

cheesy Dem know dem master, Igbobi boys carry Baptist Academy join, we dominate them both in the 80s to the very early 90s. They are good at fisrt attack though, but "they always use small hand collect big hand": "won fi owo kekere gba 'nla" cheesy
We're always rescuing their as$es when the molue boys start gbege.
#80s90sgangstatinz

They are very good at 'invitation relays': 4*100, but you know they're always using old boys to race -- walahi, Igbobi boys too like cunny ways.

Other sports we dominate . . . at least then.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by Hdz4luv: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Correct ajebos!
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by tritt(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Very short Man.
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by initialize(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Orikinla:
Up IC.
But UP GREGS for life.! cheesy

It is a grand old school to play for
It is a grand old school to know lalalala
when you read the history, it is enough to make your heart go glad ah ah ah
but we don't care whether we win, lose or draw
or worry how we fare
all we only know that there's going to be a match and
St Gregory's College must be there (Must Be There!)

I am a Proud Gregorian... I miss playing Cricket against Igbobi and Kings College boys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by askakim(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2016
I rep ICY. Up IC?
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by askakim(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2016
UP IC
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by ebereokey(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Travel travel leaders,as the presido de travel international ,na local you go the travel
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by femi4: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
okito:
UP IC! Proud of our alma mater. Osinbajo, Fowler, Fashola representing the noble Nigerians!
SAY SAY SAY....Teach me thy best...
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by femi4: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2016
989900D:

cheesy Dem know dem master, Igbobi boys carry Baptist Academy join, we dominate them both in the 80s to the very early 90s. They are good at fisrt attack though, but "they always use small hand collect big hand": "won fi owo kekere gba 'nla" cheesy
We're always rescuing their as$es when the molue boys start gbege.
#80s90sgangstatinz

They are very good at 'invitation relays': 4*100, but you know they're always using old boys to race -- walahi, Igbobi boys too like cunny ways.

Other sports we dominate . . . at least then.
tongue
We gave Nigeria Abiodun Baruwa and Dosu Joseph. Also good in cricket too. Up IC. Cms try but dem no reach
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by kehindejollyken(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2016
SOME PICTURES OF IGBOBI COLLEGE STUDENTS THAT I GOT FROM THEIR ABUJA VISIT.

Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by 989900D: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
femi4:
We gave Nigeria Abiodun Baruwa and Dosu Joseph. Also good in cricket too. Up IC. Cms try but dem no reach
L tongue L
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by NL1960: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Photo Of Osinbajo With Students Of Igbobi College Yaba, Lagos by excellent2013(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=veekid post=50325896]

No worry;I Understand your frustration [/quote
You think as if you left your brain in the cupboard.
What the man have achieved in life, if you come to this world 20 times you can never achieved it. Have you won ordinary councillor election? Referring to a whole vice President as commissioner. Were you not taught respect at home? Or your are a product of broken home?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos 1898,Before Nigeria. Not Oil money. No be today!! / Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.