Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State (11027 Views)

Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos) / Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by o42austino(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
BALLOSKI:
The sudden promotion or propagation of the man , Peter Obi, in recent time is to what end nau?
to you is a propaganda to me is just stating the truth the way it is, Ngige did well for Ndi Anambra state, Obi Did excellently well for Ndi Anambra and we are hoping that by the end of present Administration we will witness a turn around..
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Noneroone(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
na wa ooo no businessman left Anambra during Obi tenure boss, my uncle GUO kidnapping was an inner Job by one of his former worker but, he did not know that GUO knows his body structure and how he walks that's why it was possible to pick all of them up immediately he got his freedom.the insecurity ur painting about Obi is of ur own making, bride Parents can decide to do their daughter traditional anywhere and mind you some do traditional in towns because they are not in Good terms with their kinsmen or because they don't have a house at the villa.

mr man you are yet to counter me.
Dont think i am stupid or a fool.

Was GUO kidnapped under Obi or not?

Was POKOBROS kidnapped or not?

Was Pete edochie kidnapped or not?

Was emma Bishop okonkwo kidnapped or not?

Was a former deputy governor, chudi Nwike not kidnapped and killed by his abductors under Obi or not?

Obi was so hopless that some were kidnapped again after released. Many more were kidnapped who i cant remeber. Your propaganda wont help you b'cos the facts are there.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Noneroone(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
Nawa ooo... Is this how far you can go to make a Good man look bad?... Pls Eke Awka was started and completed by Obi, their was a big building constructed at Eke Awka that was used as a plaza, it was Peter Obi Administration that partially demolished that house to flag off the construction of Eke Awka.
have you forgotten he also constructed Onitsha main market and Nkwo Nnewi?

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by o42austino(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Noneroone:
I heard you say that Obi built teaching hospital from the scratch. You may think you are talking to fools. The teaching hospital has already been propposed for alor, ngige's home town. Yes, you may say it is hometown. But such proect reqiures a virgin territory in order get the required serenity and space for expantion. Obi cancelled the one in alor and went to Amaku general hospital, added few structures and called it teaching hospital. Is that what you mean by building from the scratch?

Do you know UNTH had to relocate from Enugu city to ituku-ozalla in order to get enough space expansion. But peter obi, in order to avoid undertaking a huge project, removed the project from alor and squized around 4 structure into amaku general hospital in a very congested area in Awka, and under a high tension cable. Today there is no room for expansion in that area and another government may be called upon to relocate it in the nearest future.

Obi failed. What stopped him for building it in another town or a town within the Awka capital territory. If you remove the old general hospital, only few structures remain there.

Again it is a insulting fallacy that 2 hotels were in Awka before he came. White view. Bankhil, desires, torist garden, marble arch, choice, tracy, cresent spring among many hotels where already there when he came. And many more where under construction. Only a failed uses private investment to judge his administration in Anambra unless he attracted it himself through MOU which Obiano is doing. Obi was so deep into propaganda that he called the president to commission private projects diring his time.
lol, Bro the place Obi built teaching Hospital in Awka he built it from the scratch, I don't know why some of you drive Joy in lies while pix are available at https://www.nairaland.com/1373794/new-
anambra-state-university-teaching and pls Torist Garden own by kpoko Bros was built few years after Obi became Governor, white view owned by Ogodoo was built after Obi became Governor, the only hotel in Awka then was Choice hotel, Tracey hotel and marble arc hotel, pls Note that I called the names of the owners of the hotel because Awka then was a small place where everyone knows everyone,i am NAU/Protech 2007 graduation class.
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by o42austino(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Noneroone:
I heard you say that Obi built teaching hospital from the scratch. You may think you are talking to fools. The teaching hospital has already been propposed for alor, ngige's home town. Yes, you may say it is hometown. But such proect reqiures a virgin territory in order get the required serenity and space for expantion. Obi cancelled the one in alor and went to Amaku general hospital, added few structures and called it teaching hospital. Is that what you mean by building from the scratch?

Do you know UNTH had to relocate from Enugu city to ituku-ozalla in order to get enough space expansion. But peter obi, in order to avoid undertaking a huge project, removed the project from alor and squized around 4 structure into amaku general hospital in a very congested area in Awka, and under a high tension cable. Today there is no room for expansion in that area and another government may be called upon to relocate it in the nearest future.

Obi failed. What stopped him for building it in another town or a town within the Awka capital territory. If you remove the old general hospital, only few structures remain there.

Again it is a insulting fallacy that 2 hotels were in Awka before he came. White view. Bankhil, desires, torist garden, marble arch, choice, tracy, cresent spring among many hotels where already there when he came. And many more where under construction. Only a failed uses private investment to judge his administration in Anambra unless he attracted it himself through MOU which Obiano is doing. Obi was so deep into propaganda that he called the president to commission private projects diring his time.
lol, Bro the place Obi built teaching Hospital in Awka he built it from the scratch, I don't know why some of you drive Joy in lies while pix are available at https://www.nairaland.com/1373794/new-
anambra-state-university-teaching and pls Torist Garden own by kpoko Bros was built few years after Obi became Governor, white view owned by Ogodoo was built after Obi became Governor, the only hotel in Awka then was Choice hotel, Tracey hotel and marble arc hotel, pls Note that I called the names of the owners of the hotel because Awka then was a small place where everyone knows everyone,i am NAU/Protech 2007 graduation class..

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Noneroone(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
lol... I witnessed both government from close Range and its Obi that awarded and executed it.

Below are links to first Anambra teaching Hospital built and completed by Obi, this pix where taken in 2013.
https://www.nairaland.com/1373794/new-anambra-state-university-teaching

Link to Anambra first secretariat built and completed by Obi and some other projects.

https://www.nairaland.com/1334382/awka-struggling-assume-status-capital

. Pix 1 is Anambra secretariat built and completed by Obi.

Pix2 is Awka fire service house built and completed

Pix2 is Eke Awka dualiz Road, I included this pix of the Road since u said Obi did no project on Road dualization.
your propaganda will not save you. That second building house the state emmergency management agency and fire service has been under construction (around 60% copleted) since 1992 during Ezeife administration. Only finishing was done by obi without furnishing before he invited jonathan to commission it. He is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by o42austino(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Noneroone:

mr man you are yet to counter me.
Dont think i am stupid or a fool.

Was GUO kidnapped under Obi or not?

Was POKOBROS kidnapped or not?

Was Pete edochie kidnapped or not?

Was emma Bishop okonkwo kidnapped or not?

Was a former deputy governor, chudi Nwike not kidnapped and killed by his abductors under Obi or not?

Obi was so hopless that some were kidnapped again after released. Many more were kidnapped who i cant remeber. Your propaganda wont help you b'cos the facts are there.
Bro I never said that people were not kidnapped, my Uncle was a victim so yes people where kidnapped but, can you us faw instants to say that Obi failed?, come on even Lagos as the most developed and highly security presence kidnapping still occurs even in Abuja with Force headquarters people still goes missing.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by o42austino(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Noneroone:
your propaganda will not save you. That second building house the state emmergency management agency and fire service has been under construction (around 60% copleted) since 1992 during Ezeife administration. Only finishing was done by obi without furnishing before he invited jonathan to commission it. He is a failure.
I guess u have shifted your goal post, I guess from the link you saw I posted u will not argue again that Obi did not build Teaching Hospital from scratch because picture tells a thousand stories, no regarding to the new fire house I know for sure it was constructed and commission by Obi, ur lies that is Ezeife project holds no water since it was built and commissioned during Obi tenure. No matter your lies u can not take away the fact that Obi built the following.

1. Anambra state first secretariat from scratch and completed.

2.Anambra teaching Hospital from Scratch and completed, located along Enugu Onitsha Express way Awka.

3.Building of Anambra state University at Igbarimm from scratch and completed.

4. Equipment and Upgrades of Church Hospital to perform Open heart surgery.

5.construction of Road within Awka, onitsha and Nnewi.

6. Largest Construction of Rural Roads in Anambra.

7. Paid all Debt owned by Anambra state and never borrowed.

8.left excess savings for Ndi Anambra for future use.

9. Took Anambra outdated education to the greatest hight ever.

10. Construction and completed a digital Library.

11. Over haul awka from a village to a town.

And many more successful projects.

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Noneroone:
have you forgotten he also constructed Onitsha main market and Nkwo Nnewi?
hehehehe, my brother I wonder if obi has used these peoples brains for rituals.. The same Awka I lived in? This is what these fools are doing to obiano. Any project obiano starts they will rush and claim it was started by peter obi even the Awka flyovers we all know when Obiano flagged off. Ask someome like PentiumProf to post any picture of any significant thing done by obi for 8 years and all you will hear are thrash talks.

The fact is Peter obi was a huge failure as governor and no amount of painting will cover it. His only saving grace was his adoption by ojukwu which made some gullible igbos to overlook his gross incompetence

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
Bro I never said that people were not kidnapped, my Uncle was a victim so yes people where kidnapped but, can you us faw instants to say that Obi failed?, come on even Lagos as the most developed and highly security presence kidnapping still occurs even in Abuja with Force headquarters people still goes missing.
Anambra was the kidnapping capital during obis 8 years. Do you know how many rich men ran away from the state during that period? You couldnt even stay at upper iweka after 7pm.. What about the unresolved ezu river killings?

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by PentiumProf: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
realglobe:

hehehehe, my brother I wonder if obi has used these peoples brains for rituals.. The same Awka I lived in? This is what these fools are doing to obiano. Any project obiano starts they will rush and claim it was started by peter obi even the Awka flyovers we all know when Obiano flagged off. Ask someome like PentiumProf to post any picture of any significant thing done by obi for 8 years and all you will hear are thrash talks.

The fact is Peter obi was a huge failure as governor and no amount of painting will cover it. His only saving grace was his adoption by ojukwu which made many igbos to overlook his gross incompetence
Okonkwo victor I have tried to restrain myself from replying your hate filled post but you keep looking for my trouble
Stop mentioning me
your hatred for obi pisses me
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
anambra-state-university-teaching and pls Torist Garden own by kpoko Bros was built few years after Obi became Governor, white view owned by Ogodoo was built after Obi became Governor, the only hotel in Awka then was Choice hotel, Tracey hotel and marble arc hotel, pls Note that I called the names of the owners of the hotel because Awka then was a small place where everyone knows everyone,i am NAU/Protech 2007 graduation class..
There were many hotels in Awka before peter obi only that they were not grand enough. Apart from the ones you mentioned, there was smithland hotel, 2 of them.. this should tell you I know awka more than you. Can you witness the development awka witnesses during peter obis 8 years to what is going on there now?
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

Okonkwo victor I have tried to restrain myself from replying your hate filled post but you keep looking for my trouble
Stop mentioning me
your hatred for obi pisses me
Okonkwo Victor do your worst.. lol
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Noneroone(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:
I guess u have shifted your goal post, I guess from the link you saw I posted u will not argue again that Obi did not build Teaching Hospital from scratch because picture tells a thousand stories, no regarding to the new fire house I know for sure it was constructed and commission by Obi, ur lies that is Ezeife project holds no water since it was built and commissioned during Obi tenure.
why on earth will i open the trash of a picture when i know Awka well?
You are hoplessly clutching at straws and i doubt whether you know Awka at all. Peter obi did not build any teaching hospital. It is on record he extended the general hospital by adding some structures on the land belonging to Amaku gen. Hospital and got the MDCN to accredit it.

He renamed it COOTH Amaku-Awka

as for fire service, those who knew Awka before 1999 will tell you the truth
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by PentiumProf: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
realglobe:

Okonkwo Victor do your worst.. lol
You know i am referring to you peter obi hater
You want us to start our game again
You want me to call Ibidi for you

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

You know i am referring to you peter obi hater
You want us to start our game again
You want me to call Ibidi for you
hehehehe, where is ibidi today after he chose to join an unintelligent trader like you to promote a lost cause? Ibidi must be ashamed wherever he is today that he was deceived by a psychiatric patient like you. Which game do you want to start? Calling me okonwko Victor.. lol.. Peter obi was a failure, I will keep saying it till it sticks to your thick skull inugo?
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by opiaoku: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin
Media aides fighting themselves and for their personal interests

None of my business cheesy
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by PentiumProf: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
realglobe:

hehehehe, where is ibidi today after he chose to join an unintelligent trader like you to promote a lost cause? Ibidi must be ashamed wherever he is today that he was deceived by a psychiatric patient like you. Which game do you want to start? Calling me okonwko Victor.. lol.. Peter obi was a failure, I will keep saying it till it sticks to your thick skull inugo?
You are the psychiatric patient who mentioned me for no reason
You escaped from the mental hospital and the first thing you did is to mention me
Please don't infect me with your madness goodnight

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Noneroone:
[s]I heard you say that Obi built teaching hospital from the scratch. You may think you are talking to fools. The teaching hospital has already been propposed for alor, ngige's home town. Yes, you may say it is hometown. But such proect reqiures a virgin territory in order get the required serenity and space for expantion. Obi cancelled the one in alor and went to Amaku general hospital, added few structures and called it teaching hospital. Is that what you mean by building from the scratch?

Again it is a insulting fallacy that 2 hotels were in Awka before he came. White view. Bankhil, desires, torist garden, marble arch, choice, tracy, cresent spring among many hotels where already there when he came. And many more where under construction. Only a failed uses private investment to judge his administration in Anambra unless he attracted it himself through MOU which Obiano is doing. Obi was so deep into propaganda that he called the president to commission private projects diring his time. [/s]

Oboy you be Lienus Mba, from your post it shows your are APC, Ngige scores zero in health sector, security and education, 80% of roads constructed by Ngige was within his local goverment, Ngige had plan then to relocate Anambra state university and teaching hospital to his home town alor, it was Obi that changed all his plans, Obi move the uni to Igbarim and the hospital to Awka and contructed roads in all the local governments in Anambra, he was the one that constructed Enugu/Onitsha old road with drainage on both side, funded all mission hospitals in Anambra he did lots, If you are using UNTH as yardstick to measure COOUH, mind you UNTH it's federal just like Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi, My house is not far from COOUTH Awka, they have very large space for future expansion, the hospital is divided in to three sections, teaching hospital entrance from express, then the general hospital entrance from Old road, then the pharmaceutical complex along Aroma road.
View the sections

Teaching hospital section started from scratch, Completed and equipped by Obi

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2016

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Amaku general Hospital section renovated by Obi and Obiano

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by PentiumProf: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Amaku general Hospital section renovated by Obi and Obiano
No need convincing those people
There is nothing you tell them that will make them appreciate obis good works
They have made up their minds to hate obi for no good reason

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pharmaceutical section started from scratch by Obi, equipped by Obi and Obiano

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nursing building at COOUTH was started and completed by Gov Obiano

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is another structure Gov Obiano flagged off few weeks ago at COOUTH

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Noneroone(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
o42austino:

1. Anambra state first secretariat from scratch and completed.
yes he built it. That is why it is already cracking and barely contains more than half of the state ministeries. This is no exerggeratiin; ask people who use it.

o42austino:

2.Anambra teaching Hospital from Scratch and completed, located along Enugu Onitsha Express way Awka.
i have already busted this.

o42austino:

3.Building of Anambra state University at Igbarimm from scratch and completed.
building and completed...lol

he established a campus of the state university in Igbariam. I dont want to discuss how he hiked their fees and got the south east governors forum to stand their ground against lecturers' demand, leading to six months industrial action by ASUU in the south eastern universities and subsequent hiking of fees.

4. Equipment and Upgrades of Church Hospital to perform Open heart surgery.

o42austino:

5.construction of Road within Awka, onitsha and Nnewi.
lol... It is on record Obi never worked with RCC in his construction. Zik avenue was Ngige while the dual carriage way leading to ASHA was done by Mbadinuju. Most good roads in Anambra are the ones done by Ngige. Obis roads are highly substandard and every one knows that and many of them have caved in.
o42austino:

7. Paid all Debt owned by Anambra state and never borrowed.
which debt? Ngige paid all and even left saving of 12billion for him. He also inherited reinbursement for all federal roads done by Ngige administartion. What did he do? Lecturers went on strike for 6 months, doctors closed hospitals for nearly one year. Judiciary, civil servants and teachers all had industrial dispute with him. The state water corporation closed down throughout his 8 yrs in office even when they won him at the industrial court. Some times i wonder what Anambra would've been if Obi took over from Mbadinuju.
o42austino:

8.left excess savings for Ndi Anambra for future use.
he got 1trillion in 8 yrs at a time when the over head cost of governance was very small cos of small number of civil servants and teachers and have no monumental project. What did he spend the money on? Even the one he claim he saved had the cost of projects he awarded therein.
o42austino:

9. Took Anambra outdated education to the greatest hight ever.
he gave school to mission without teachers and you said he upgraded education?
It was in the twilight of his admin. That he recruited teachers. Anambra has always been great and educational success wouldnt be credted to him

o42austino:

10. Construction and completed a digital Library.
it is on record that it was Obiano who funished the empty structure with software and books when Obi left.

o42austino:

11. Over haul awka from a village to a town.
in your dreams

And many more successful projects. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by opiaoku: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
[s]
Ilovemystate:

Oboy you be Lienus Mba, from your post it shows your are APC, Ngige scores zero in health sector, security and education, 80% of roads constructed by Ngige was within his local goverment, Ngige had plan then to relocate Anambra state university and teaching hospital to his home town alor Ngige it was Obi that changed all his plan, Obi move the uni to Igbarim and the hospital to Awka and contructed roads in all the local governments in Anambra, he was the one that constructed Enugu/Onitsha old road with drainage on both side, funded all mission hospitals in Anambra he did lots, If you are using UNTH as yardstick to measure COOUH, mind you UNTH it's federal just like Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi, My house is not far from COOUTH Awka, the have very large space for future expansion, the hospital is divided in to three sections, teaching hospital entrance from express, then the general hospital entrance from Old road, then the pharmaceutical complex along Aroma road.
View the sections

[/s]
bia nwokem don't try to insult my memory
i guess ifitedunu, eziowele, ukpo, ukwulu, all dunukofia lga,njikoka lga all oyi local government including awkuzu, nteje, are all ngige LGA?
see am not a fan of ngige and i careless of the dickkk measurement going on between Obi and Obiano's aides but don't try to insult anambarians memory because we all knew the pathetic state of all rural roads in villages before ngige stepped in that's what earned him (ngige) the respect and trust of anambarians he used to have before.
ngige won the heart of the masses with his good work so mr man don't talk rubbish next time because ngige is the father and founder of good governance in anambra state.
you can continue your dickkk measurement grin

2 Likes

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Noneroone(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Oboy you be Lienus Mba, from your post it shows your are APC, Ngige scores zero in health sector, security and education, 80% of roads constructed by Ngige was within his local goverment, Ngige had plan then to relocate Anambra state university and teaching hospital to his home town alor, it was Obi that changed all his plans, Obi move the uni to Igbarim and the hospital to Awka and contructed roads in all the local governments in Anambra, he was the one that constructed Enugu/Onitsha old road with drainage on both side, funded all mission hospitals in Anambra he did lots, If you are using UNTH as yardstick to measure COOUH, mind you UNTH it's federal just like Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi, My house is not far from COOUTH Awka, they have very large space for future expansion, the hospital is divided in to three sections, teaching hospital entrance from express, then the general hospital entrance from Old road, then the pharmaceutical complex along Aroma road.
View the sections

for the records, peter obi did not construct any zik avenue. Ngige awarded it before he left. Obi cancelled it when he came and Etiaba reawarded it when obi was impeached. When obi came back he was forced to oversee its completion. Both zik avenue, arthur eze avenue and Unizik paedestrian bridge were all awarded by Ngige with RCC. Obi had no hand in them, forget propaganda.
As for Amaku, i have made my point. It was upgraded from general to teaching hospital and was not built from the scratch, which you inadvertently admitted. I never criticized obi's administration for merely bringing it out from alor but he should have found a new place or another town to site it. Thats how sane people do, and not in aroma junction of all places. What happened to Nibo, Isiagu and other town within Awka capital territory. Whether federal or state, a teaching hospital is a teaching hospital and most be given its standard.
I am not APC, i never even mentioned parties. I supported Nigige when he worked. I despise Obi because he is a failure and i support Obiano because he is doing well. I only stand for good governance.

1 Like

Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Noneroone:
[s] for the records, peter obi did not construct any zik avenue. Ngige awarded it before he left. Obi cancelled it when he came and Etiaba reawarded it when obi was impeached. When obi came back he was forced to oversee its completion. Both zik avenue, arthur eze avenue and Unizik paedestrian bridge were all awarded by Ngige with RCC. Obi had no hand in them, forget propaganda.
As for Amaku, i have made my point. It was upgraded from general to teaching hospital and was not built from the scratch, which you inadvertently admitted. I never criticized obi's administration for merely bringing it out from alor but he should have found a new place or another town to site it. Thats how sane people do, and not in aroma junction of all places. What happened to Nibo, Isiagu and other town within Awka capital territory. Whether federal or state, a teaching hospital is a teaching hospital and most be given its standard.
I am not APC, i never even mentioned parties. I supported Nigige when he worked. I despise Obi because he is a failure and i support Obiano because he is doing well. I only stand for good governance[/s].
Sorry bro wink grin
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 12:04am On Oct 20, 2016
post=50348311:

Sorry bro wink grin
what he said are all facts.. Its high time you obi dogs stop playing with the intelligence of ndi anambra. Obi failed as governor of Anambra state period
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2016
Ilovemystate:

[s]Oboy you be Lienus Mba, from your post it shows your are APC, Ngige scores zero in health sector, security and education, 80% of roads constructed by Ngige was within his local goverment, Ngige had plan then to relocate Anambra state university and teaching hospital to his home town alor, it was Obi that changed all his plans, Obi move the uni to Igbarim and the hospital to Awka and contructed roads in all the local governments in Anambra, he was the one that constructed Enugu/Onitsha old road with drainage on both side, funded all mission hospitals in Anambra he did lots, If you are using UNTH as yardstick to measure COOUH, mind you UNTH it's federal just like Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi, My house is not far from COOUTH Awka, they have very large space for future expansion, the hospital is divided in to three sections, teaching hospital entrance from express, then the general hospital entrance from Old road, then the pharmaceutical complex along Aroma road.
View the sections

Teaching hospital section started from scratch, Completed and equipped by Obi[/s]
For you to open your mouth to say Ngige constructed 80% roads in his local government shows you are either a propagandist or simply not from Anambra state. If anyone score zero in security it was Peter obi who turned anambra to the kidnapping capital of Nigeria. Heck, peter obi was even governing the state from Enugu and you are here talking rubbish. You claimed you returned to Anambra just recently, why didn't you return to the state during obi's tenure? yeye
Re: The Man Peter Obi And The Truth About His Governance In Anambra State by realglobe: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Noneroone:
for the records, peter obi did not construct any zik avenue. Ngige awarded it before he left. Obi cancelled it when he came and Etiaba reawarded it when obi was impeached. When obi came back he was forced to oversee its completion. Both zik avenue, arthur eze avenue and Unizik paedestrian bridge were all awarded by Ngige with RCC. Obi had no hand in them, forget propaganda.
I am not APC, i never even mentioned parties. I supported Nigige when he worked. I despise Obi because he is a failure and i support Obiano because he is doing well. I only stand for good governance.
You really know the whole story.. I lived in Awka when that road was kicked off and it amazes me when these fools come to claim it was obi that did it. We must stop these peter obi propagandist from hoodwinking gullible Nigerians like PentiumProf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Lagos PDP Performed Woefully In 2019 Governorship Election –Shelle / Some Members Of LP In Ogun Back Doyin Okupe / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland – Electoral Reforms And Other Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.