Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Should I Put This Money Into MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Put This Money Into MMM (1447 Views)

Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Should I Put This Money Into MMM by ThisYourTatafo: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2016
So I have about spare 450k I'd like to do serious business with and make I no lie I'm not so sure what to invest in. I have been hearing of MMM and I ain't sure if I should get involved . please anyone what's your take on it... Is it advisable and how can I begin please I also need MMM direct Nigerian website so I can register if you guys think its a good idea ... I mean for those who have so participated ... Testimonies would also help thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Put This Money Into MMM by daamazing(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
So I have about spare 450k I'd like to do serious business with and make I no lie I'm not so sure what to invest in. I have been hearing of MMM and I ain't sure if I should get involved . please anyone what's your take on it... Is it advisable and how can I begin please I also need MMM direct Nigerian website so I can register if you guys think its a good idea ... I mean for those who have so participated ... Testimonies would also help thanks
hi, check my signature, I'll tell u all u need to know and go about it.
Re: Should I Put This Money Into MMM by donhils: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2016
Really? You want to put 450k into MMM? Good for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Put This Money Into MMM by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2016
undecided undecided guy i day pity yhu.. . Yhu knw say December day corner make he no b say na yhur money dose Russian fraudster go use flex this Christmas. ... cuz i had a dream abt it...all MMM broad of trustee on Nairaland can yhu provide d MMM letter of incorporation....N dia office address as in where itz situated in Russia.... Dis guys day look 4 a targeted amount dis one dem day do una na him we day call customer care services... Once dem get dia target off dem go. ... I no go pity una... Cuz Eniwafa Onwofo .

7 Likes

Re: Should I Put This Money Into MMM by Harvigh(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2016
I've been seeing stuff about MMM all over the internet, even wikipedia has a long article on it and it says that the whole MMM thing is a ponzi scheme...a scam! But again, people keep saying that they've been benefiting from it and honestly, its tempting. I don't however think it would be wise for you to put your 450k into it...damn, that's like testing the depth of the river with both feet and you could drown. It might look like you are going to hit it big in terms of the returns but bro, don't be penny wise and pound foolish!
Re: Should I Put This Money Into MMM by badaru911: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
plz don't do MMM. It can crash at anytime. Those saying you should call them up are interested in your money or some percentage of your money joining MMM. U put your money into it and within a sec, you are given a person to provide help to but to get help after that, that is, to get your money back na problem after a month, its gonna be luck to get it back in the second month after giving you heart-attack. And pray you should not enter moratorium after paying someone, u will sh!t brick...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Put This Money Into MMM by donbenie(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2016
Always Live by the MAXIM,if it sounds too good to be true,then know there's something definitely FISHY about it..MMM ko,PONZI SCHEME ni..I suggest you read the Wikipedia and other articles on MMM before throwing your money into it,don't be FOOLED..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Put This Money Into MMM by dominique(f): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
It has been said over and over again that MMM is an illegal Ponzi scheme that has no guaranty of a sustainable future. Put money into it at your own risk.

(1)

Getting A Mortgage With Little Or Something. / How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy / Xmas Bonanaza (adron Homes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.