Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism (27262 Views)

Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Buhari Nominates Chairman, Commissioners For NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by seguno2: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
histemple:
Nice move. A leader should be courageous enough to take seemingly difficult decisions when necessary.

Is he actually the leader or being remotely controlled from somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ambode just sacked tinubu boys. Dayo mobereola was MD of LAMATA For 12years. He has chopped enough. He should let others eat too
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by slex(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one. Those guys were already seeing themselves as demi-gods

To even see them in their office, you go fill form wait as if you want to apply for a job.

SMH
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by lordkhalifa(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
President Buhari BUHARI WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SACK ALL THIS YOUR MINISTERS FOR MISCONDUCT AND INCOMPETENCY, THE PORTFOLIO BESTOWED ON THEM ARE TOO HEAVY AND DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO HANDLE

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by JingoOAU(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Who's this idiot?
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by ajasbaba(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
its very good for them

instead of working they where going to the other room grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
See em face .
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by Bizibi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good!!!
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by d33types: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
seguno2:

Please wake me up when he starts using the light rail like the Mayor of London does.
Thanks.

Very thoughtful.
But you should know the governor of Lagos wields more power than the mayor of London who has no absolute authority than his members of council.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by holuwatobhy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bolustic:
With these three axed, it makes the fourth high ranked public officials to be sacked by Ambode in less than six months.

This is Lagos where efficiency, not baseless sentiments, prevails.

*PMB should do the same for Dalung.

hmm
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by 4nobody4every1: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, its all for Ondo elections...
Sure, Ambode needs another person to tidy the books in Finance.... cheesy
Street light project,modern bus-stops and patch-patch of roads across the State since May 29, 2015 grin
Tourism has been extremely poor ..go to Elegushi beach and see dirts, touts, igbo smell and insecure environment for fun.
Transport must have brought in lots of cash and need shuffling...monies from area boys, etc.,
Useless government shocked
grin grin

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by princesweetman2(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bolustic:
With these three axed, it makes the fourth high ranked public officials to be sacked by Ambode in less than six months.

I SECOND
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by YINKS89(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
continue to sack jawe.
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by mkoabiola: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nawa ooooo
Dey are being sacked for not being loyal to d govnor but to d jagaban himself who recommended them.
As e de hot

1 Like

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by Ellzion: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nawa Oo
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:
AMBODE = Head Nigga in Charge of Lagos..

I love hm.
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:
AMBODE = Head Nigga in Charge of Lagos..

I love hm.
Pause Bruh. grin
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by Joarams(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bolustic:

You forget too soon that this same Governor was sacked by BRF in his first term as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by buffalowings: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
angeltolly:
Witches from their villages have finally won embarassed

Lol
grin
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by justmenoni: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
the problem with our government is usually putting an Agric expert in charge of tourism or putting an aproko in a finance ministry instead of in the information sector...check most of our ministers/ commissioners and you will find out they are not qualified and suitable for the position they currently held to, YES MR Fashola works superb but who can tell us his experience in power and housing industry? what has been Mr. Amaechi's achievement in the transport sector when he was the governor of rivers? What does mr dalung know about the SPORT'S INDUSTRY?

You can't keep on filling kerosene in your car and expect it to work properly, how can it function?

If I'm PMB, having in mind that I am already at such an age and having tried to win the election for 3 times without been successful, once I get on board, I will F-Off everyone and bring in experts from all dispensations and parties, home based and abroad, then fight corruption even from my party sef, what am i there to loose= NOTHING, what will i gain= Name written on Gold.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by wristbangle: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, its all for Ondo elections...
Sure, Ambode needs another person to tidy the books in Finance.... cheesy
Street light project,modern bus-stops and patch-patch of roads across the State since May 29, 2015 grin
Tourism has been extremely poor ..go to Elegushi beach and see dirts, touts, igbo smell and insecure environment for fun.
Transport must have brought in lots of cash and need shuffling...monies from area boys, etc.,
Useless government shocked

Which one be Igbo smell? cheesy
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by bayelsaowei(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
angeltolly:
Witches from their villages have finally won embarassed
this picture too funny.... grin grin
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by tiger28: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
MARKone:
Buhari should take cue. Ambode is a young, dynamic, result oriented man, who appears to want the best for his state. Let's stop voting in our Ancestors, as governors and president, we should allow them rest in peace.
see what happened to the "younger" GEJ abiAge has nothing to do with governance. That's why the western world is more advanced, check their president's age.
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
exactly what fashola did to him. my Governor thank you
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by excanny: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Buhari should follow suit and sack Lai Mohammed and Kemi Adeosun.
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by DonCortino: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wetin dem do tinuba naa?
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by slimfit1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Commissioners of finance and tourism in lagos don't have excuse for poor job or no job at all. I can shows lots of ways Lagos can attract tourism and generate revenue.
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by lawdbreezy: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2016
histemple:
Nice move. A leader should be courageous enough to take seemingly difficult decisions when necessary.

No problem!! Nice words ab?? I wud like to see ur comment and belief wen dey come and destroy ur houz and render u homeless!!
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by ceasare: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2016
MARKone:
Buhari should take cue. Ambode is a young, dynamic, result oriented man, who appears to want the best for his state. Let's stop voting in our Ancestors, as governors and president, we should allow them rest in peace.

Guy u b senior comedian.....I laff sotey mess burst out my yansh! Osanobua
Re: Ambode Sacks Commissioners For Finance, Transport, Tourism by obontami: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Tinubu told him to do so, I'm sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Deji Ogunsakin, Kolapo Olusola Eleka's Running Mate / Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. / Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.