Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing (5217 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
i want ti ask the guys in nairaland.
What is the best 'pick up lines' that has worked for you when warming up to a lady u just met
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
The best pick up lines are:

1. Heyss, fine girl. You're too pretty to be walking in the sun, get into my Range Ro' and I'll drop you off.
2. Hi, put your number in my iPhone 7.
3. Baby, I'm an importer & exporter (koko water grin), let me take you to Dubai.

9 Likes

Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by NevetsIbot(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
babe... Want a ride in my G-wagon?

1 Like

Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
blackberlin:

1. Heyss, fine girl. You're too pretty to be walking in the sun, get into my Range Ro' and I'll drop you off.
3. Baby, I'm an importer & exporter (koko water grin), let me take you to Dubai.
lol..funny you
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Laveda(f): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
blackberlin:

cheesy
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
blackberlin:

lol..that won't work
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
I yam here to learnt grin grin
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy

Owerri girl. . . wink
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
tunmidob:
lol..that won't work

Lol. But really, how many of you ladies date a guy based on true love . . .? undecided
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Laveda(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
blackberlin:

Owerri girl. . . wink

grin Yeah, O'town rocks.
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
fine gyal, can we mate? Dem no born her make she ignore. She no go wan meet sango for front na grin
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by engrMikemd(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
pick up lines are for broke ass not exclusive though
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
These things no go even work for secondary school girls grin

jus tell am..my father is Dangote or..

You see those 20 containers @ Alaba international. na me get am..she go jump on u one time grin

1 Like

Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Laveda:

grin Yeah, O'town rocks.

Nne baby. . . Come and spend the weekend in my Lagos MANSHUN!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by emkad: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
I had sex with a pregnant b!tch last night,told my friends I had a 3some

1 Like

Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
**uses 100 dollar to wipe face**

Fini

The work is done
Anything I say she wee juz be nodding

Works everytime
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
**uses 100 dollar to wipe face**

Fini

The work is done
Anything I say she wee juz be nodding

Works everytime
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Laveda(f): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
blackberlin:

Nne baby. . . Come and spend the weekend in my Lagos MANSHUN!!! grin grin grin grin

grin I'll pass, thanks. wink
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Laveda:

grin I'll pass, thanks. wink

Pass okwia. . . if I slap you ehn. . . After I transfered 20k for ur t-fare. . . Nne don't joke with me o grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I yam here to learnt grin grin
What happened to our signature...
longest time and missed you..
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by royalemperors: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
pick up lines? Whats a pick up line? You mean pick ups staying on a line?
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by nerdfrost(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dont look at me oooo... I never sabi anything

grin cheesy. just here to read comments
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by DozieInc(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Just ask her : Where can I change $100k to Naira, she will finish work for you.

1 Like

Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2016
space booking in progress.............................................78%

space booking in progress.............................................82%

space booking in progress.............................................99%

space booking in progress.............................................100%

Space booked___________________________________________
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by baba2nde(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2016
I just say: hello. My name is Ade. I noticed how adorable you are and that got me crushing on you already. I hope you don't mind an admirer?.....
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2016
baba2nde:
I just say: hello. My name is Ade. I noticed how adorable you are and that got me crushing on you already. I hope you don't mind an admirer?.....
u do tey for hood o.super nice
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by vicben27(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2016
pickup link ke! guyz dont stress anymore! be independent wit a reasonable amount of cash in ur bank acct. n leav d toastin to dem.
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2016
blackberlin:

number 3...nice grin
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Rone16(f): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Hi I am'whatever your name is' is okay..All those stupid lame pickup lines like 'baby where you born on the sun because you are hot' just makes me irritated and pissed.

1 Like

Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2016
baba2nde:
what if she says she minds ?
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What happened to our signature...

longest time and missed you..
where have you been? grin

. ...... Fraud sad
Re: Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
where have you been? grin

. ...... Fraud sad
Aww.. sorry about the waste of time
Do you need a real investment to make some lil cash...??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Dance Showing Their Underwear- See Photo / Profile Pix 2017 / Photos: Lovers Died While Having Sex In A Car This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.