Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give (1694 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by olaneyo18: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
WHEN you met your wife, she was a sex goddess, with a beautiful body to die for. Two years and a baby down the line, she has put on a considerable amount of weight, has a big tummy and rolls of fat. When this happens most men do not find their women attractive any longer. What happened next?

They either start looking for another woman or stop any affection with them. Some even go to the extent of telling their women that they are no longer attractive or are a turn-off."most men did not know this could have grave psychological effects on women.

There is nothing more damaging to a woman's ego as hearing that her body is too flawed to be sexually appealing, particularly if the words are coming out of her husband or partner's mouth.Curled from palmchat
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by mikolo80: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
What do you expect when you only have your body to offer and you refuse to maintain it. Next time offer more than looks to your husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by Laveda(f): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
mikolo80:
What do you expect when you only have your body to offer and you refuse to maintain it. Next time offer more than looks to your husband
Now, does that make sense to you? No, the man wasn't forced into the marriage, he saw everything including her flaws and still agreed to marry her.

Why are you justifying cheating?
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by mikolo80: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Laveda:

Now, does that make sense to you? No, the man wasn't forced into the marriage, he saw everything including her flaws and still agreed to marry her.

yes it does but because you're a woman you're sentimental about it.
Most guys are only interested in your body and house keeping skills
That's why they lose interest when you get fat or stop cooking and cleaning cos that's what attracted them
They don't take friendship and companionship as Priority
This is the only thing that can beat the cheating spirit,loyalty to a friend not a trophy wife that was married because old age is coming and she is ''take home to mama ''

2 Likes

Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by Laveda(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
mikolo80:
yes it does but because you're a woman you're sentimental about it.
Most guys are only interested in your body and house keeping skills
That's why they lose interest when you get fat or stop cooking and cleaning cos that's what attracted them
They don't take friendship and companionship as Priority
This is the only thing that can beat the cheating spirit,loyalty to a friend not a trophy wife that was married because old age is coming and she is ''take home to mama ''

You obviously don't get it.
Or you're trying to say husbands cheat cause the wife got got fat and she isn't smart? Was he forced into marrying her? What has being smart got to do with it? Funny enough these men go out and sleep with the brainless ones out there.

Go out there and ask some men, they'd tell you its for "fun" they've got no reason, not even lack of "friendship" between the husband and wife causes it, stop trying to justify it.
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by mikolo80: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Laveda:

You obviously don't get it. no my dear
You don't get it

Or you're trying to say husbands cheat cause the wife got got fat they cheat because they are not getting whatever attracted them in the first place and she isn't smart? smartness can not diminish like looks Was he forced into marrying her? no but she could have chosen a better guy but prolly wanted ring by fire by force What has being smart got to do with it? I dunno
You're the one who keeps bringing it up
Funny enough these men go out and sleep with the brainless ones out there. because they see what they like (physical or psychological that the wife is not providing) eg desire boob's asss whatever
If he likes his wife for those reasons he will like other women with same attributes

Go out there and ask some men, they'd tell you its for "fun" they've got no reason, [b] yes it's fun cos the wife is no longer fun, her fault for choosing a fun guy kinda like marrying an olosho (what you think will follow) [/b]not even lack of "friendship" between the husband and wife causes it, stop trying to justify it.
I'm not justifying anything
I'm hoping you girls will learn to choose your partner more carefully
Stop looking at the surface unless you just want to have ring on your hand by all means
No guy will creep on his friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by Laveda(f): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
mikolo80:
I'm not justifying anything
I'm hoping you girls will learn to choose your partner more carefully
Stop looking at the surface unless you just want to have ring on your hand by all means
No guy will creep on his friend

sad you're trying to make it seem like we force ourselves on these men, hope you know that?
Marriage, sometimes is a mutual agreement between two people, yet still the man still goes out to cheat.
I've seen men cheating on their wives who's got the full package, beautiful, smart with big boobs and ass, what will you say about that?
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by mikolo80: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Laveda:

sad you're trying to make it seem like we force ourselves on these men, hope you know that? no no no
You're not listening (comprehending)
You're just hearing what you want to
You don't force yourself
You also don't analyse the guy
You just start ticking what society says a reasonable husband is instead of waiting patiently for the bone of your bone
Talk dark handsome good job blah blah blah
The guy also does the same
And he will just say, let me manage dis one
At least she is presentable
Check prince charles
He married Diana because she was a blue blood
Not because he liked her
Why do you think guys pray to find wife when they are poor
So they are sure the girl likes them and not the other stuff
Same thing should be done by girls
Stop marketing irrelevant things if not that is what will deceive the guy

Marriage, sometimes is a mutual agreement between two people, yet still the man still goes out to cheat. yes
Agreement to pretend to society that all is hunky dory

I've seen men cheating on their wives who's got the full package, beautiful, smart with big boobs and ass, what will you say about that?
exactly
there will always be another girl that's prettier
with Bigger bombs and rounder ass
But very difficult to find another best friend
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by olaneyo18: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2016
mikolo80:
But most men saw that before venturing into
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by hylyne(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Anty! Anty!! Two fighting. They want to tear my homework book....
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2016
The reason is simple - It's almost impossible to eat the same 'food' for over 10 years and not get bored or tired of it!
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by hylyne(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Kobicove:
The reason is simple - It's almost impossible to eat the same 'food' for over 10 years and not get bored or tired of it!

Hope ur foods wouldn't also get tired of you too, pretty soon.
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by mikolo80: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
olaneyo18:
But most men saw that before venturing into
yeah cos them De find anyhow anyhow wife and theyalready plan to cheat. Who go hold them .why the girl has to do due diligence. Just like a guy has to be careful when marrying a trophy wife that is only interested in his money or green card
I'm not sorry to be so blunt
It's just the way life is
Can't trust ppl nowadays
Sad but true
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by olaneyo18: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
mikolo80:
yeah cos them De find anyhow anyhow wife and theyalready plan to cheat. Who go hold them .why the girl has to do due diligence. Just like a guy has to be careful when marrying a trophy wife that is only interested in his money or green card
Can't trust ppl nowadays
Sad but true
well said
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2016
mikolo80:
Can't trust ppl nowadays
Sad but true
you made points throught out your post,well said..i learnt alot
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by mikolo80: 4:59am On Oct 24, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

you made points throught out your post,well said..i learnt alot
I try.
Sad to see ppl making wrong choices
Re: See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give by UncutSk(m): 5:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

shut up

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For A Long Lasting Relationship / Who Did This To This Boy? / Am Thinking About Hosting A Completely Free Recharge Card Giveaway! Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.