Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) (16364 Views)

Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Chinese ppl
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
ajasbaba:
Anoda way to chop our money,

just like the abuja project that billions where invested but nothing to show for.
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by seguno2: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Everyone is copying from the man that they called clueless!
Who is clueless now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by jimbson: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Haahhaha Abrakodibra... grin .. A new innovation to loot money.. Where them wan put the CCTV.. Or all the criminals go get tracker inside body?
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by martineinstein(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
these are meant for terrorist
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Okay, which technology Nigeria get.
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by objobj: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2016
just jamboree

jj
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by buffalowings: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2016
blackpanda:
Nothing good happens in kogi. Worst state ever!

I agree
For a confluence state
A bridge between north and south
The roads are nothing to write about

1 Like

Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmmm another medium to siphon d state treasury so painful and pathetic this kind of development in our society.creating jobs,food security,electricity and education will stop crime in our society almost going to a year now yahaya bello is still going down d drain he has not achieve anything since he was sworn in as d governor of kogi state only for him to be looting state treasury.he is young and can do great exploit but he has join d cabals that will destroy his government.he should change ooo or else people will be stoning him at d appointed time.he should kindly consult state that is highly secured and free from crime not spending millions of naira unnecessary all in d name of checking crime in kogi state.
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by sunnywee(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2016
Please, which Kogi?
Is it the one in Nigeria?
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Clinton9000:
Arrant big nonsense and waste. In a country where most kogi people are under serious poverty!
instead of the fools to fight the root cause of crime they are touching the surface...what a waste in governance...

Fight poverty oh yeh governors...
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2016
All I can see are people from Kogi State, who went to China to watch China film and nothing else.
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by shegxxymyth11(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2016
martineinstein:
these are meant for terrorist

Terrorist my foot! Did you tried to read the whole story again? Nawa for you oo
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Wen political office holder Loots funds meant for creation of jab, then it brings joblessness. Joblessness brings crimes n Violence...crimes n violence brings insecurity....and wen they are insecure they use d money to travel overseas to buy technological weapon.

There wuldnt be no need for technology device if they do d needful in d first place??...

There z a reason for everythin that happens
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Ausbalo: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Beautiful Nonses, For Past Nine (9) Month No Salary, For Past Six (6) No Blink Of Light In Kogi West. NONSES UPON NONSES
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by mengho(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is the most useless government in the whole of Nigeria, they are even worst than fayose. dis fefol haven't paid salary for almost a year & they are wasting money to go & luk for something dat is not even visible in the state capital talkless of one glorified village Called kogi.
Yahya Bello will never hold any political posts after dis one, God go punish you
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by khalidx: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
yaya bello ole!!!another way to loot our money again....when kogi does not hav 20 hours electricity what will be use to power the cameras it high tie kogites rise to stop these bumbling idiot parrading himself as a governor of the youth......his hometown okene was without light for the past 5months he kept mute....it tooks the intervention of a good citizen of kogi state makoju former nepa boss that came to our rescue if not we could all be blind by now while her mother is enjoying 24hrs standby generator at her residence in agassa may GOD HELP US....
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by creekmayor: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Presentation in Mandarin how do they get a complete feel of what they are there for
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Yahami(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is an important project in a wrong direction, I guess such projects is just waste of tax payers money instead, let them embark on infrastructure, I think Kogi remain the worst in infrastructure, abject poverty and many more....such project are needed in Places like Lagos, Port Hacort, Cross River, Ogun, Kano, Kaduna, Edo, Anambra.....that is where it's required
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Stmike007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Clinton9000:
Arrant big nonsense and waste. In a country where most kogi people are under serious poverty!
Oya mi lenu o
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Stmike007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yahami:
This is an important project in a wrong direction, I guess such projects is just waste of tax payers money instead, let them embark on infrastructure, I think Kogi remain the worst in infrastructure, abject poverty and many more....such project are needed in Places like Lagos, Port Hacort, Cross River, Ogun, Kano, Kaduna, Edo, Anambra.....that is where it's required
Our Governor is the king of new direction!!! We are watching
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by ajakpe: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bros I beg wl day sofa
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by oluxy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Una no start from small, una want go start big escaping normal foundation. Yeye people
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
PaulIdu:
Travelled all the way to China to see a video which could have been sent to them

They need sense before technology grin

2 Likes

Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yahami:
You're full of shits
Who told there is poverty
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by Bakbillz44(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Don't know why the people of Kogi have always been cursed with terrible leaders. So pathetic!
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by realityone(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Which one is skill accusations again? I can't stop laughing here ooo.
softmind24:
waste of money

Pay salary

Provide job

Get the able bodies engage with work and skill accusations

Nobody really want to be a thief

Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by lovkatty: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
It is a disgrace that the governor that happen to be youth and knew much more about the plight of youth are busy wasting task payers money on unnecessary trip to far away China. why can't he involve the indigenous company in developmental project he wanted to embark.pls someone should advice this young and energetic man. I love kogi state and Nigeria only.
Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by passyhansome(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
[email]
jesse8048:
See how they sat down like good people but with their minds focused on how much to loot using this as an avenue.
[/email]

Re: Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) by marwanafrica: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2016
To be sincere what is wrong with this government of the day? People are hungry, you don't pay salary, commodities are high, and you want to fight crime in land how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Government Loses Confidence In FG Over Killer Herdsmen / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me / CSO Drags IGP To Court Over Tinubu’s Alleged Perjury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.