Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart (2156 Views)

Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? / How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by chistiana(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2006
how will u feeel wen some u love and care for promise to do every thing, i mean care for u even go as far as promissing marriage, but later comes up and tell u he doesnt mean it.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Eurphoria(f): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2006
I really dont know how i will feel till i am in that position, i am sure it will hurt big time. Look on the bright side he could have carried on like some do till you got married knowing he didnt want to be married and what you get is an unhappy and rocky union. Sorrow may last for a nite but sun comes after the storm.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Busta(f): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2006
@topic
haven't we all been there?

u'll get over it sooner than u think.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by mamaput(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2006
Not all of us.
Not all men are bastards aND PROMISE marrage.
Most of them just come up with the i love you story. And from the most many say they do not love you any more and look form a reason to mbreak up-.
Very few will say they did not mean what they said
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by chistiana(f): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2006
Some guys take ladies for granted.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Owoayo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2006
Some Ladies dont take themselves seriously, so why shouldn't guys take them for granted.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by chistiana(f): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2006
for real ladies are always serious but men are never serious, wen a guy knows he doesnt want a girl, why does he propose to her and later tell her he's only kidding.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by mukina2: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2006
any guy that does that to a lady is a coward
you'll feel bad but as euphoria said there's always a sun after the storm .
it may hrut for a while . .it may make you feel rejected,dejected .
but life must go on . .
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by chistiana(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2006
Muki i feel u, grin grin
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by mukina2: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2006
bad titi grin grin how can you feel me . .i am way over here you are way over there tongue grin
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by ima1(f): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2006
i would feel like kicking him in his nuts so he feels half of the pain i feel n i will make him pay 4 using me
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Busta(f): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2006
lol
@ ima
u seem to kick em in the nuts a lot . .kool grin grin
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by ima1(f): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2007
ya, it felt like the right thing to do at the moment, and watching him go ooooo and fall on the ground was priceless
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by chistiana(f): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2007
funny
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by shevchenko(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2007
@topicĀ  It is painful if she has given him the grand canyon or mountain twins peak .A guy who makes a marriage proposal but doesnt stick by it, is a guy who wants to have sex with that person .hear what some guys say ''I don't mind proposing marriage to her if that is the only way i can get between her legs.The mentality is thatĀ  proposal is cheaper than the normal boyfriend/girlfriend stuff.
Abegi leave the guy jare afterall a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by kimba(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2007
chistiana:

how will u feeel when some u love and care for promise to do every thing, i mean care for u even go as far as promissing marriage, but later comes up and tell u he doesnt mean it.

does he really care for you, or you have interpreted his actions as "caring for you", coz if he really cared for you, he wont go back on his proposal to marry u!!
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by jaybaby(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
It Happens---Shyt Happens grin grin grin
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by MugSmasher: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2009
I felt bad when she toiled with my heart after i gave it to her 100%. Now i am the one toiling with the hearts of women and i enjoy so so much and now see why she derived so much joy toiling with my heart back then. She must have been a prophet tongue
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by daisies: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2009
Its a bad feeling, people should have the learn to care for others and not think because someone did a terrible thing to them, they have to pay it back by hurting others. it is really bad.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 21, 2009
Did he toil with your heart or you toiled with it?
Who do you really blame?
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Youngpo413: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
chistiana:
Some guys take ladies for granted.
...and vice versa...c`est la vie.
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Youngpo413: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
chistiana:
for real ladies are always serious but men are never serious, wen a guy knows he doesnt want a girl, why does he propose to her and later tell her he's only kidding.

you are called fishbrains for nothing...remember
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Youngpo413: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
ima1:
i would feel like kicking him in his nuts so he feels half of the pain i feel n i will make him pay 4 using me

you too dey make mouth
Re: How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart by Youngpo413: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
MugSmasher:
I felt bad when she toiled with my heart after i gave it to her 100%. Now i am the one toiling with the hearts of women and i enjoy so so much and now see why she derived so much joy toiling with my heart back then. She must have been a prophet tongue

ride on bro...those bitchesss deserves no pity...

(1) (Reply)

Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? / Abstinence, Does It Exist? / He Speaks Well But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.