Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room (27177 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by funmilade4real(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
keshola:
Psychopaths and praise singers misleading baba buharri

Month mbo
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Osasnidas(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by DjAduba(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Coming from a low retard hausa woman, I ain't surprise their men up north has already carve a niche in life for them in the kitchen.

Their job in life is to be bleeped all day to create more almajiri kids for their men and make the society a dangerous place to live with the threat that will later emanate as a result of failure to position these Boko haramites hopefulls into a better life.

NO WONDER !
Because of Majority of good Igbos I know is the reason why I don't hate all Igbo's but I think u belong to those factory made bastards that is why u don't know the primary role of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Lanria: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
A woman with value wil always know whr they belong 2.D kitchen n other rooms to my own understanding means taking care of ones home which is the up most important tin so as nt 2 lose it to anorda person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
E no con-sign me
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by gwales: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
EnEnPeecee:
Coming from a low ret*rd hausa woman, I ain't surprise their men up north has already carve a niche in life for them in the kitchen.

Their job in life is to be fvcked all day to create more almajiri kids for their men and make the society a dangerous place to live with the threat that will later emanate as a result of failure to position these Boko haramites hopefulls into a better life.

NO WONDER !

@ Mod, no dey change my words of choice again na, allow dem to show d way I type am Abeg grin
[/s] disgusting ipad bigot. She is neither hausa nor a muslim

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by sekundosekundo: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good for you jare, So many ladies think otherwise,

They believe they belong to the eatery and the Hotel room.

4 Likes

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by emmy9500: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Coming from a low ret*rd hausa woman, I ain't surprise their men up north has already carve a niche in life for them in the kitchen.

Their job in life is to be fvcked all day to create more almajiri kids for their men and make the society a dangerous place to live with the threat that will later emanate as a result of failure to position these Boko haramites hopefulls into a better life.

NO WONDER !

@ Mod, no dey change my words of choice again na, allow dem to show d way I type am Abeg grin

The problem is that we Nigeria follow all trend stupidly like u... ........The is a difference between gender equality and gender responsibility......u know that we u get married

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by sekundosekundo: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
Every one, now, always in buhari voice

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by shegxxymyth11(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Koval12:
A first class graduate of Banking and finance cannot get a job in a bank because a girl that studied Mass fornication..... sorry, Communication is working there.

Okbye

Must you be posting all this shit in the whole post on Nairaland? Why can't you try to get some sense bro?

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by bcashy: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Buhari is the biggest mistake Nigerians have ever made
Having people like u in this country called Nigeria is a big curse to this nation

2 Likes

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Joke Silva et al with successful marriages and careers whose sons/daughters many Nigerians are praying to marry once belonged to the kitchen, living room and the other room. Only hypocrites would not agree.

[b]Compare these women's families with the likes of Stella Oduah and Mama Peace, then you'd realize the president was being truthful(though at the wrong place)

[/b]

hahaha you nailed it, Stela Oduah never believe in the living room, kitchen and bedroom and that was why she remain single an have children with different father.

Patience never believe she belong to the Kitchen that was she could not prepare good food for GEJ, She believe she does not belong to the bedroom that was why she remain a barren witch.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Progressive01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
You see, the usual bonobos have already started spitting everywhere. Perhaps, before the end of the day, one of "theirs" as well would come out to make a similar declaration.

Then they'd crawl back into their dingy holes like the nocturnal subterranean rodents they are. grin

They talk about mass production of children- hell!! Who mass produces babies than them, I mean, they even have baby factories littering their entire landscape! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by bcashy: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
emmy9500:

The problem is that we Nigeria follow all trend stupidly like u... ........The is a difference between gender equality and gender responsibility......u know that we u get married
Why u dey waste ur time on that one nw?ask him where is his mother and u will understand better.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Thisis2raw(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
bcashy:

Having people like u in this country called Nigeria is a big curse to this nation
I guess it's not really you that writing this shiit. I believe it's the recess in you that's doing so
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Buhari is the biggest mistake Nigerians have ever made

LOL if you were why did you say so i know your dead brain won't have anything tangible to say, So you are the biggest mistake that happen to human race.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by abbey621(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Blessingnice:

Women who cooked for their Husbands # but never belong to the kitchen and other rooms#

INVENTION INVENTOR YEAR
Dishwasher Josephine Cochran 1872
Disposable diaper
Marion Donovan 1950
Electric hot water heater Ida Forbes 1917
Elevated railway Mary Walton 1881

Even if you named 100 women, they will be 10,000 more who have stayed in the kitchen. The women you mentioned above, most of them didn't even have the right to vote in a political election. Most of them belonged to a country where democracy is glorified and yet after 100+ years of independence, women still didn't have a right to vote. If this could happen there and they eventually got it right, why are we so worked up about an old man who believes his wife's place is to take care of the home and not in politics?
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by drnoel: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Towncrier247:
Yesterday at the Senate's plenary, Senator Binta Masi Garba representing Adamawa North, told her colleagues that her primary constituency is in the kitchen and the other room.

"My primary constituency is to be in the Kitchen before even being in the senate, as a woman and I am proud to be in the Kitchen and even in the other room"she said. Watch the video below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/video-nigerian-senator-binta-masi-garba.html

Ya sure but madam senator got it wrong. Her primary constituency is to her local government region which elected her into the Senate not her kitchen and other rooms. Her primary duty is to her kitchen and husband in their other rooms. Pls lets not misunderstand ourselves here while we make caricature of that dullard in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by davibid: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chai Nigerians can mock peson ehhh

grin
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

NO WONDER !

Where is your mo...er in the society, What the status of your mo..er in the society? who know your mo..her in the society?
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by bcashy: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
I guess it's not really you that writing this shiit. I believe it's the recess in you that's doing so
Not the recess, what i said is the truth whether u like it or nt.......its just that all this while u have nt met smone bold enough to tell u.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by justmenoni: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
No, be lie, if they belong to the kitchen, how is it possible that they end up acquiring such skills and career, belonging is different from partaking? You can't belong to UBA and partake in activities of FCMB....
Bolustic:
Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Joke Silva et al with successful marriages and careers whose sons/daughters many Nigerians are praying to marry once belonged to the kitchen, living room and the other room. Only hypocrites would not agree.

Compare these women's families with the likes of Stella Oduah and Mama Peace, then you'd realize the president was being truthful(though at the wrong place)

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lanria:
A woman with value wil always know whr they belong 2.D kitchen n other rooms to my own understanding means taking care of ones home which is the up most important tin so as nt 2 lose it to anorda person

Most of those against that statement are the IPOD and they are a product of baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

NO WONDER !

Hmmm i know you will not value a good marital home where all she listed is the primary objectives of a lady...

Well how will know all this when you a product of baby factory.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
U got no business in the senate! Stay true to ur primary call! Smh.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thats my Woman!
Sai PMB!
Sai Binta!
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ekeson1245(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Another brainwashed northern woman on the loose again. Hausa's have no regard for womanhood hence her open confession.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
BabaAlabi:
This other room rubbish is getting annoying. Let's concentrate on real problems in our country instead of focusing on sex.
It is actually..., but why on earth will a president make such statement?
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by siaco(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
I bet u that this Binta of a woman does not visit her kitchen for yes now. .... Mtcheee
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by buckyfof(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=funmilade4real post=50359793]
If U say thrash about Ur husband in Public then U belong to the laundry room.

Hilary Clinton did not say shit about Clinton during the Monica lewinski saga,Melania Trump would always support her husband publicly and I'm sure when she gets to the other room she can scold Trump. I never liked patience but she knows when to talk to Oga Jona.

If U do not learn from all these pple then U no longer belong to d other room, u should
be thrown out and replaced.

thank u very much, u just wrote my mind and saved me d stress of typing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader) / Abu Dan-Tabawa Arrested Over ‘Secret Meeting With Bandits' In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.