Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room (27163 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by repogirl(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
justmenoni:
No, be lie, if they belong to the kitchen, how is it possible that they end up acquiring such skills and career, belonging is different from partaking? You can't belong to UBA and partake in activities of FCMB....
help me ask them o. Maybe they are superwomen.

There's nothing wrong with women taking care of the family but a career woman like her should quit lying!

Her husband and family are most likely in Adamawa, so I wonder whether it's UPS She uses to transport their home cooked meals to them. She just wants to ass kiss her Ogas butt.

Now, we know that every good African woman, even the working ones consider their families important and some do manage to juggle everything but to say your hardworking wife who is trying to support you belongs in your house and not anywhere else is belittling and insulting. If so, why did you use her to campaign for you, why wasn't she left in the house where she belonged?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by aami: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Real woman know that is the basic truth.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by praxs(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Coming from a low ret*rd hausa woman, I ain't surprise their men up north has already carve a niche in life for them in the kitchen.

Their job in life is to be fvcked all day to create more almajiri kids for their men and make the society a dangerous place to live with the threat that will later emanate as a result of failure to position these Boko haramites hopefulls into a better life.

NO WONDER !

@ Mod, no dey change my words of choice again na, allow dem to show d way I type am Abeg grin
Ignorant fellow... Coming from the North does mean she is hausa
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by kings09(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
But na Buhari n his dirty mind start am. If he wasn't tinkin abt dat, he wldnt hv mentioned 'the other room' part. Pls let's laff abeg. The economy is spreading enuf depression alredy
BabaAlabi:
This other room rubbish is getting annoying. Let's concentrate on real problems in our country instead of focusing on sex.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by anonymuz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is that what she was voted in for?her primary constituency shouldn't be the kitchen or the #the other room,rather it should be the the people of her constituency who she's representing.all of them(PMB+senators)are just bunch of baboon.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by IVORY2009(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
[s]
Bolustic:
Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Joke Silva et al with successful marriages and careers whose sons/daughters many Nigerians are praying to marry once belonged to the kitchen, living room and the other room. Only hypocrites would not agree.

Compare these women's families with the likes of Stella Oduah and Mama Peace, then you'd realize the president was being truthful(though at the wrong place)

[/s]

Did you re-read wat u just posted?
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by 989900D: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Even something as true and basic as this, still needs to be twisted? undecided
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ogawisdom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Towncrier247:
Yesterday at the Senate's plenary, Senator Binta Masi Garba representing Adamawa North, told her colleagues that her primary constituency is in the kitchen and the other room.

"My primary constituency is to be in the Kitchen before even being in the senate, as a woman and I am proud to be in the Kitchen and even in the other room"she said. Watch the video below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/video-nigerian-senator-binta-masi-garba.html

This is an exceptional woman dt is proud of her gender
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ogohiochola: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Realistic speaking, the place for women is in the kitchen and it does'nt mean they can't engage in other sphere of life, as a good wife you take care of your family.
My point.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
kaywiluv:
Why are u holding d post in d house of senate? undecided
open ur mind,she say her primary constituency
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by TeamSimple(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
why feminist kon dey yab PMB? even the ladies know where their assignment lays!!!
No mind them.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
henrysam:
What is she doing in the senate when she has a good office she's proud of.
She has come to make her millions and go back.
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Certifiedboss: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
henrysam:
Nigeria we hail thee

She said primary. She didn't say her only
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Jacko1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
funmilade4real:

If U say thrash about Ur husband in Public then U belong to the laundry room.

Hilary Clinton did not say shit about Clinton during the Monica lewinski saga,Melania Trump would always support her husband publicly and I'm sure when she gets to the other room she can scold Trump. I never liked patience but she knows when to talk to Oga Jona.

If U do not learn from all these pple then U no longer belong to d other room, u should
be thrown out and replaced.

Blah blah blah
How has aisha not been supportive of a senile quarter to die buhari
As recession is affecting you.... Som1 spoke on ur behalf
Her senile husband said rubbish.... You as a zombie will support it
If ur brother in law says ur blood sister belongs to other room and kitchen..... You will smile abi

A woman does not need to be a feminist to be outraged by such rubbish
Trump outbursts on women does nt even compare
If trump said this in america even his campaign team would abandon him
Pls have sense small k

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by lielbree: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:
Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili, Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Joke Silva et al with successful marriages and careers whose sons/daughters many Nigerians are praying to marry once belonged to the kitchen, living room and the other room. Only hypocrites would not agree.

Compare these women's families with the likes of Stella Oduah and Mama Peace, then you'd realize the president was being truthful(though at the wrong place)

Why wrong place?
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by Rett0: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bolustic:

Read through your statement again and tell your self you spoke rightly... If she is really sincere what is she doing with Politics. Is she not supposed to be preparing lunch at the time of making this speech?
Your point on Mama P N Stella is ridiculous... Are there not many full time house wives whose children roam N are wayward?
N the other women Dora et.al were not in any way 'Kitchen Women'.
Buhari's point was clear n we all understand what he meant. He clearly stated that he doesnt think his wife should be involved in politics. If you pretend not to understand this, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by braining01: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
henrysam:
Nigeria we hail thee
HER SECONDARY ASSIGNMENT LIES IN THE SENATE.............OK?
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by nonhuman(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerians like lyeing to themselves a lot. in the face of truth u are there fooling itself every responsible woman with dignity must first belong to the kiching and the other room before before belonging anywhere else
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by muteeu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF WOMAN IN THE SOCIETY, SHE STILL REMAINS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE HOUSE - AND I MEAN EVERY SECTION OF THE HOUSE. THE COMFORT OF THE HOME IS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF A GOOD WIFE. A GOOD WIFE MAKES THE HOUSE A HOME, AND THE HOME A FAMILY.

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO AVERT THE REALITY, A GOOD WOMAN IS VERY MUCH AWARE THAT SHE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN - THE SITTING ROOM - AND THE OTHER ROOM.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN :
A good woman cooks for her husband, except in few cases where class and schedules are involved, and they employed cook(s). But despite that, she still monitors the food items that goes into the kitchen and oversees how food is being prepared and served in the house. She never leaves the kitchen completely in the hands of the cook(s). She often visit the kitchen to prepare for her husband his favourite meal. A woman is the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of the Kitchen.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO MY SITTING ROOM:
The sitting rooms is the crucial meeting point of the family where they meet, play and liaise together. The home management skills of a good woman, her good heart and her charming smiles makes the sitting room conducive for the whole family as a meeting point. When a man is married to a bad woman, the entire family is permanently confined to their individual rooms whenever they are at home. They only visit the sitting room to receive visitors and retires to their rooms as soon as their visitors left. A good woman belongs to the sitting, because she is the only person to make the sitting room a good meeting point for the whole family.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE OTHER ROOM:
At the end of the hustles and hassles of the day, the other room is where the husband and wife retires, either to perform their marital duty or to cuddle themselves till the next day. A good wife surely belongs to the other room because the other room is the most important room in the family. The other rooms is where most important decisions in the family are made. The other room is where they agree to disagree. The other room is where they fulfil the law of procreation.

CONCLUSION:
If you have a wife that does not belong to the KITCHEN, SITTING ROOM and THE OTHER ROOM, my dear, go and remarry, you are still a bachelor.

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ebenholer(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
She is actually talking out of ignorance. I am not sure if the her qualifications were not falsehood. Ur primary assignment is to be in kitchen and u are there in Abuja collecting millions of taxpayers money. What an insincerity.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ebenholer(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
ogawisdom:

This is an exceptional woman dt is proud of her gender
We are not saying she should be proud of belongings to kitchen but for to be pal and parcel of kitchen in actual sense. Can we ask her when last has she cooked for her husband. A place u belong is a place u are often found. Can we say that 50% of today's women belong to kitchen and other rooms any more. Let's be sincere. Aisha Buhari herself does not actually belong to kitchen and other room anymore. If she belongs she would not be traveling from one country to another. The statement by Buhari has a deep meaning that can only be understood by lenient people who have total control of English language usage.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ebenholer(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
ebenholer:

We are not saying she should be proud of belongings to kitchen but for to be pal and parcel of kitchen in actual sense. Can we ask her when last has she cooked for her husband. A place u belong is a place u are often found. Can we say that 50% of today's women belong to kitchen and other rooms any more. Let's be sincere. Aisha Buhari herself does not actually belong to kitchen and other room anymore. If she belongs she would not be traveling from one country to another. The statement by Buhari has a deep meaning that can only be understood by lenient people who have total control of English language usage.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by bams2999(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
We proud of u , that is the real women
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by ebenholer(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
anonymuz:
Is that what she was voted in for?her primary constituency shouldn't be the kitchen or the #the other room,rather it should be the the people of her constituency who she's representing.all of them(PMB+senators)are just bunch of baboon.
She is indirectly telling us she is not responsible for her constituent duties but to her husband and family of which she is not actually sincere about. That is a kind of leader we voted for to represent us, the reason why Nigeria is failing. Highly pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by shabakm: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
every good Muslim's women and christians belong to their husband rooms, kitchen, and other rooms but infidel i dont no
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by katibu(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Coming from a low ret*rd hausa woman, I ain't surprise their men up north has already carve a niche in life for them in the kitchen.

Their job in life is to be fvcked all day to create more almajiri kids for their men and make the society a dangerous place to live with the threat that will later emanate as a result of failure to position these Boko haramites hopefulls into a better life.

NO WONDER !

@ Mod, no dey change my words of choice again na, allow dem to show d way I type am Abeg grin

is that the only thing you see in the north? pls look at the bright side as well. all societies have good and bad sides.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by katibu(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
BabaAlabi:
This other room rubbish is getting annoying. Let's concentrate on real problems in our country instead of focusing on sex.

I tire o bro

1 Like

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by chimex001(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
tongue

Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by popyea(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
she's obviously confused ;Dshe's obviously confused
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by delishpot: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shior. What is there to be proud about being in the other room. Who cares what you do that in that room. It is no ones business but your and the man who is screwing you there. While we are at it, can you also post videos of your prozd achievements in the other room? Since you want to go public about how proud you are of the rooms in your house. Stop already women. Men don't come out to say how proud they are in the other room. Stop making yourselves commodities. Keep what happens in your homes to yourselves and those in your circle. You owe no one any explanation. No award for being in the other from or kitchen. Learn to respect yourselves.
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

NO WONDER !

stop ranting as if your mother or wife didn't belong to the same kitchen and other room, whether you deny it or you accept it every woman belong there.

No hard feeling
Re: Binta Garba: My Primary Constituency Is To Be In The Kitchen & Other Room by bladeAnders(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Buhari is the biggest mistake Nigerians have ever made
na wao, even u Mr Lebanese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Troop Benin Airport For Buhari / Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Makinde Is PDP Leader – Fayose Concedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.