Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse (3636 Views)

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse by chocolateme(f): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
I was chatting this morning with my friend that works as a nurse over there at the US and was surprised that the so called "the other room" circulating around the world means death.
Bedroom is different from the other room.. its only BEDROOM that we have in a home.. not "the other room "
As a married man or woman, you don't say that in your home.. you can only tell your wife to come with you to the bedroom not "the other room "
These are the snapshots of our chat..

Everyone is using the word now thinking its a joke. Even the architect of that statement doesn't know what he is saying.

Re: The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse by yeyeboi(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Ok
Re: The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse by chocolateme(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2016

Re: The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse by McCarlito(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
The president of the federal Republic of Nigeria needs love......
At least we all know he's not educated.... So don't blame him but rather channel the blames and hates to the SYSTEM
Re: The Real Meaning Of "The Other Room" Snapshots Of Conversation With A US Nurse by 100Cents: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2016
I see a family with long disagreements before the wife decided on bringing their matter to the public..

But the woman does not belong to any party. Why bring it out ?

(1) (Reply)

Well Meaning Nigerians Must Speak Up Against Killing Of Unarmed Protesters. / Why Do Igbos Think Yoruba Will Leave Osinbajo For Fayose In 2019? / I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.