Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro (2012 Views)

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Clerverly: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Clerverly: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
I still Maintain, Akpabio and Wike wrote that controversial letter for Justice Inyang, in order to politicize a criminal matter..

Thank God, Nigerians are not buying that rubbish!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by rusher14: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2016
I've got something for you.

You can pick it up in Benin Republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Clerverly: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:
I've got something for you.

You can pick it up in Benin Republic.

You maybe right!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by AirFireEarthH20: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Una go tire

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by basingstoke: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Una go tire with devilish propaganda, no be Akwa Ibom where I come from. Even if you want to sack or jail Justice Inyang that's non of our business but if you think APC can capture Akwa Ibom with that crook Umana O. Umana, although personally I don't like Udom Emmanuel, that means you are a novice in politics esp as it concern Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa.

Obasanjo that is even stronger and more brutal and intelligent than Buhari connived with Victor Attah to install their stooge it didn't work let alone an unintelligent and naive person like Buhari will put his man in Akwa Ibom. That must be a joke taken too far
So you mean Buhari is a dullard ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by AirFireEarthH20: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
basingstoke:

Bro, na you talk am oo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Kabashin: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
basingstoke:

Calling him a dullard is been nice. He is worse.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Una go tire with devilish propaganda, no be Akwa Ibom where I come from. Even if you want to sack or jail Justice Inyang that's non of our business but if you think APC can capture Akwa Ibom with that crook Umana O. Umana, although personally I don't like Udom Emmanuel, that means you are a novice in politics esp as it concern Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa.

Obasanjo that is even stronger and more brutal and intelligent than Buhari connived with Victor Attah to install their stooge it didn't work let alone an unintelligent and naive person like Buhari will put his man in Akwa Ibom. That must be a joke taken too far

Wetin de pain yhu sef?

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by kcnwaigbo: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Whats the big deal about this pic? Justice Inyang an indigene of Akwa Ibom was given an award in church of which the then Governor Akapbio attended so what?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Mujaheeeden: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Clerverly:
I still Maintain, Akpabio and Wike wrote that controversial letter for Justice Inyang, in order to politicize a criminal matter..

Thank God, Nigerians are not buying that rubbish!
who are the Nigerians

Is it YOU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Kabashin: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Whats the big deal about this pic? Justice Inyang an indigene of Akwa Ibom was given an award in church of which the then Governor Akapbio attended so what?

Justice Inyang Okoro letter is causing havoc in the camp of the zombies.

They can't seem to counter that ever glowing fireworks yet.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin

So a Former Governor of Akwa Ibom cannot take a picture with a justice from his state? grin grin

That means I'll have to start running away from any Judge from Imo State grin grin

Nairalanders Self grin

I Stand With Senator Samuel Anyanwu For Governor Imo State 2019 cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by AirFireEarthH20: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
abuayman:

Wetin de pain yhu sef?
Wetin be d names of d batallion of demon wey dey control u sef?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Birds of a feather flock together grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Eden007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
That was a bible gift from justice okoro to governor of his state on his thanksgiving service for being appointed into the Supreme Court. The event was neutral because even the previous Governor before akpabio who is akpabio's enemy was presented with a bible gift too and okoro made them hug each other for the first time.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by richidinho(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

U dey mind them?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by basingstoke: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kabashin:

Calling him a dullard is been nice. He is worse.
You mean he is brain dead ?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by basingstoke: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Bro, na you talk am oo
bro, man nor die, man nor rotten.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Akpabio And Justice Inyang Okoro by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
who are the Nigerians

Is it YOU

Don't mind that Zombie. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari / PHOTOS; Gov. Tambuwal Inspects Sabon Birni Bridge / How Can This Be The Nigerian President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.