Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How Can This Be The Nigerian President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can This Be The Nigerian President? (2013 Views)

Igbos Cannot Be Nigerian President Unless They Do This / Please Who Is The Worst Nigerian President In History? / Who Is The Best Nigerian President - 1999 To 2017 "SEE VOTES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by UbChapter(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Is this a live or dead creature? Who did this worst wickedness to Nigeria? Na human being be this?

4 Likes

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by whitebeard(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mr genius, if he is not a human then what is he...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by ripbubu: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
whitebeard:
Mr genius, if he is not a human then what is he...!!
a Boko Haram terrorist

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by donsteady(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
UbChapter:
Is this a live or dead creature? Who did this worst wickedness to Nigeria? Na human being be this?

Pray you don't fall sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by whitebeard(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
ripbubu:
a Boko Haram terrorist
a genius indeed how old are u no offense..!

1 Like

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by AntiWailer: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
UbChapter:

Still more valuable than your Father.

That is a statement of fact not an abuse.

If you feel otherwise, upload his picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

True.

1 Like

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by UbChapter(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

How can this be more valuable than my dear father. Take a look at his picture below. Now judge yourself by yourself, are you proud of this lifeless body as the president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by jjjjj2017: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
omenka:
True.
check my signature bro.
BUBU IS A TERRORIST grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by omenka(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
jjjjj2017:

check my signature bro.

BUBU IS A TERRORIST grin grin grin
I've seen it long time ago. What about it? You need some attention from me? Is that what keeps your miserable life going?

Well, it's a shame you or your signature don't mean shìt to me. Nosey little pricks have been queuing and literally begging that I replied my mentions on the forum, you just won a lotto, I bet you must really be ecstatic.

You may keep your fantasies about me alive if that puts food on your table, you've got the right to. But make no mistakes, just like a rhino would a hungry buzzard hovering around its asshõle in the hope it takes a dump, you shall be ignored.

You mean nothing to me, doubt you mean anything to anyone, and so shall it always be.

Now you can go throw a party, Omenka has given you attention.

3 Likes

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by jjjjj2017: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
omenka:
[s]I've seen it long time ago. What about it? You need some attention from me? Is that what keeps your miserable life going?

Well, it's a shame you or your signature don't mean shìt to me. Nosey little pricks have been queuing and literally begging that I replied my mentions on the forum, you just won a lotto, I bet you must really be ecstatic.

You may keep your fantasies about me alive if that puts food on your table, you've got the right to. But make no mistakes, just like a rhino would a hungry buzzard hovering around its asshõle in the hope it takes a dump, you shall be ignored.

You mean nothing to me, doubt you mean anything to anyone, and so shall it always be.

Now you can go throw a party, Omenka has given you attention[/s].

FRUSTRATION WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS BMC grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
donsteady:

Pray you don't fall sick
Don't mind them. Almost all old people has one form of sickness or the other these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by AntiWailer: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
UbChapter:

How can this be more valuable than my dear father. Take a look at his picture below. Now judge yourself by yourself, are you proud of this lifeless body as the president of Nigeria?

If you are proud of your father why not post his picture ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by UbChapter(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

If you are proud of your father why not post his picture ?
The one posted above, is he your father?

1 Like

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by UbChapter(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
omenka:
I've seen it long time ago. What about it? You need some attention from me? Is that what keeps your miserable life going?

Now you can go throw a party, Omenka has given you attention.

Why has buhari/apshi!t made your life so miserable like this?

1 Like

Re: How Can This Be The Nigerian President? by alezzy13: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
UbChapter:

The fact you're ashamed to post the pic of your father is testament to the extent of your uselessness.

Shior!!

(1) (Reply)

Anioma: Our Igbo Origin Is Not In Doubt / Nollywood Star At Nnamdi Kanu's Visit To Ekwulobia Today / Rare Photo Of Aisha Buhari Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.