Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain (15793 Views)

Atheists, Please Stop Spoiling Religion Section On Nairaland For Christians / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Seun:
Pls share your knowledge of how these "miracles" are staged on a new thread titled How "Miracles" Are Staged In Nigerian Churches...tnx!

Alternatively, you can just post a response to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3053287/staged-miracles-share-experience
The last time I checked the link you posted, the thread was so empty!

Empty thread! Lol

since April, the thread was created, no staged miracle experience has been posted. It is just empty.

Please, FYI the guy has not posted his experience there too. You can urge him to do the needful, and as well add a video proof for it.

And seun, if you have any experience too, you can just do the needful too. LMAO!!!
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Was there spontaneous limb regeneration of any kind? Were the cases confirmed by scientist or doctors? If the answer to these questions are no, then please this is not proof of a miracle. Any thing can be done on videos today. Watch the movie avatar do get a better idea of how far videos can be manipulated.
Pastors know that atheist doubt them, and that if scientist can confirm their healings they'll bring so many of them to God, so why don't they heal under observation?
Please use your brain people. Its all fake.
Yes, it is fake, agreed!

Now, do you have a video proof where they were faking it will almost all the people that came for the crusade?? If you have none, they who told you that??

So because there is no spontaneous limb regeneration of any kind in the video, then it is faked? Of which the videos are not for limb growing mircales. Such a claim was not in those video! Hey guy, tell me more!

Even if they were confirmed by atheistic scientists and doctors, you will still call them MORONS and say we bribed them, just the way you guys did to lewis!

Yes, anything can be done in video today. But still waiting for your own video proof that shows this people staging. Otherwise, you a victim of blind faith and reasoning.

Bro, stop all this bla bla bla and explain the video. If you have any video proof that it is simply a fraud then put it forward to show us how he faked it will almost everybody that came for the meeting.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Weah96: 3:23am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

Stop asking this, because I will never go for that. You will still never believe.

Winner01 did that right? But you didn't still believe!

Bro, those videos up there are enough to tell you that supernatural exists. If you can't explain those videos by telling me the mechanics behind them, please it is not by force, you can leave my thread.

Providing a back story for each person being healed is a way of showing common respect for the intelligence of your audience. Each story must still be evaluated based upon its merits.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Zikdik:
Is someone kidding me?

I grew up in a prominent Christian family in this country. I saw this kinda sh*t being staged every fu*king time.
More lies!

Where is your video proof that shows them staging it? Hope you even took selfies with them while they were staging it? Lol

Bro, just explain what happened there, or you leave my thread.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Weah96:

Providing a back story for each person being healed is a way of showing common respect for the intelligence of your audience. Each story must still be evaluated based upon its merits.

Bro, if that is what you want before you explain those video, just storm out of my thread.

Even if I have FULL OF IT, it is just as usless as posting it for you. It will still change nothing!

Many people have done that, still you disbelieved!

Bro, didn't you see where he was screaming FIRE and the people where falling under the anointing?? Hope that is psychological? Lol
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Zikdik:
Sure will.
Bro, you haven't yet!
Make sure you add a video proof there.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Weah96: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

Bro, if that is what you want before you explain those video, just storm out of my thread.

Even if I have FULL OF IT, it is just as usless as posting it for you. It will still change nothing!

Many people have done that, still you disbelieved!

[size=18pt]Bro, didn't you see where he was screaming FIRE and the people where falling under the anointing??[/size] Hope that is psychological? Lol

OK. Bye bye.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Weah96:

OK. Bye bye.
Thanks for leaving!!
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Weah96: 3:35am On Oct 28, 2016
Promise10 is an atheist in disguise, here to attract people to atheism by posting the most ridiculous arguments on behalf of Christianity.

I see you.

2 Likes

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 3:37am On Oct 28, 2016
Weah96:
Promise10 is an atheist in disguise, here to attract people to atheism by posting the most ridiculous arguments on behalf of Christianity.

I see you.

LMAO!!

I am an atheist in disguise?? Lol

But, you said bye? Why not leave instead of fooling yourself more??
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

Yes, it is fake, agreed!

Now, do you have a video proof where they were faking it will almost all the people that came for the crusade?? If you have none, they who told you that??

So because there is no spontaneous limb regeneration of any kind in the video, then it is faked? Of which the videos are not for limb growing mircales. Such a claim was not in those video! Hey guy, tell me more!

Even if they were confirmed by atheistic scientists and doctors, you will still call them MORONS and say we bribed them, just the way you guys did to lewis!

Yes, anything can be done in video today. But still waiting for your own video proof that shows this people staging. Otherwise, you a victim of blind faith and reasoning.

Bro, stop all this bla bla bla and explain the video. If you have any video proof that it is simply a fraud then put it forward to show us how he faked it will almost everybody that came for the meeting.

That's why I said reputable scientist, they would examine everything, they would leave such a detailed account it would be impossible to argue against. And I would believe them. The miracles and not the video fake, I was just trying to tell you that any thing can be done on TV so you can't just believe it.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

That's why I said reputable scientist, they would examine everything, they would leave such a detailed account it would be impossible to argue against. And I would believe them. The miracles and not the video fake, I was just trying to tell you that any thing can be done on TV so you can't just believe it.

same way an unintelligent puberty induced teen can sit behind a laptop or a phone and claim to br a scientist or a biophysicist or any other scientific big shot simply because NL is a faceless forum....Leonard try and add some intelligence to yourself especially now that you are still an adolescent.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

you see how deluded you think??

so if the reputable scientists agrees that it is real, then you guys will not call them "morons"?? Bro, among you atheists, some will still call the reputable scientist morons and say they were bribed or drugged!!

Or don't you think that the so-called reputable scientists can be drugged or bribed??
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Zikdik(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

Bro, you haven't yet!

Make sure you add a video proof there.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

you see how deluded you think??

so if the reputable scientists agrees that it is real, then you guys will not call them "morons"?? Bro, among you atheists, some will still call the reputable scientist morons and say they were bribed or drugged!!

Or don't you think that the so-called reputable scientists can be drugged or bribed??

How do you think scientific findings are made? Do you think science depends on hearsay? No they must provide conclusive and irrefutable evidence. So no one can argue with the facts.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2016
4everGod:

same way an unintelligent puberty induced teen can sit behind a laptop or a phone and claim to br a scientist or a biophysicist or any other scientific big shot simply because NL is a faceless forum....Leonard try and add some intelligence to yourself especially now that you are still an adolescent.
grin grin phycologists grin first off Lenny is not Leonard, thay would be Leo, mine would be Len, hope you get it. I hate seeing people make a fool of themselves on the internet.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by hopefulLandlord: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin phycologists grin first off Lenny is not Leonard, thay would be Leo, mine would be Len, hope you get it. I hate seeing people make a fool of themselves on the internet.

lol, I guess his pathetic excuse of a holy spirit that "guides and reveal" things to him told him that name which happened to be wrong name

lmao, it calls to question his sense of judgement or maybe the holy spirit is just another figment of his wild imagination? okay that explains it

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Reply to zikdik: Exactly this. I truly belive it's psychological and I try to point that out to a friend. One if the best people at doing this is pastor adeboye.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Mimzyy(f): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2016
There is a video on the thread that tells tales of how miracles are staged in a church in Lagos. I'm not an atheist but i do not believe in all these so called miracles.

promise10:

Empty thread! Lol

since April, the thread was created, no staged miracle experience has been posted. It is just empty.

Please, FYI the guy has not posted his experience there too. You can urge him to do the needful, and as well add a video proof for it.

And seun, if you have any experience too, you can just do the needful too. LMAO!!!

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:
In the evangelistic ministry of South American evangelist Andres Bisonni many miraculous healings occur. Bisonni travels all over the world, holding crusades where millions of people encounter the life saving love of the Lord Jesus Christ. People are touched by the amazing power of the Holy Spirit and many receive a divine healing.

Watch these short clips that give you an impression of what God is doing through this ministry. Andres Bisonni is one of the many evangelists who travel worldwide and see God touch the lives of thousands of people with His miracle working and life saving power. Enjoy the videos and share with friends please.

Awesome Holy Spirit in South Africa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIPq8RW26o4

Amazing Miracles in PAKISTAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20OoguQVet4

Holy Spirit Miracles and Revival in Bogota, COLOMBIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvgHAR9pE

Glorious Holy Spirit outpouring and miracles in England!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMwuhdF8ZI

Amazing Fire and miracles of the Holy Spirit in FINLAND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_3Lm819W-k

Powerful Holy Spirit and Miracles in MEXICO CITY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsEVOyi2OXI

source credit: http://www.godisreal.today/modern-day-miracles/
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Zikdik:

I'm a medical student. I don't live on nairaland.com

No, unless you're inane enough to suggest that I carried a video camera through my childhood and teenage, I obviously do not have video proof.

Your video plays to type. I've seen it all.

"Holy Ghost Fire!" everyone falls (except the ushers).

It's a psychological conditioning. I remember vividly that before those sessions, the con man in charge would psyche the people up. He'd tell them to submit themselves to the force of the holy spirit, that they might feel faint, weak at the knees or even feel like they are no longer in control of their bodies. He tells them that the feelings are a touch of the almighty power of the living god.

Then , they start to sing emotional songs and speak gibberish. This one is important. It sets the right mood and changes the tempo of emotions in the atmosphere of such a place. The people singing and speaking in gibberish feel "transformed", connected to an otherworldly source (similar to the feeling you get when you take weed).

Then the frenzy comes in, the shouting and dramatization. "The spirit of god is in this place blabla."

If it's an individual thing, the trained con man would look out for the most affected person. They are usually, in front- eyes closed tightly or maybe even crying and singing from the very depths of their heart. Then he starts to say a lot of gibberish to that fellow before slightly or with some level of force pushing them on the head. Some blow air or say/do something dramatic to the same effect.

If it's en masse, the con man whips the crowd into a frenzy and then say God is about to touch 3 or 7 or 21 people, then he begins a count, knowing that most people would want to be "touched" and hence, act accordingly. He might also employ the use of dramatics by shouting something like
"Thou power of god, in the name of jesus, move"
Or
"Holy Ghost, manifest yourself!"

There you go. It's not so hard to do if you're in the system. I grew up under this influences and saw the fraud for what it was. A fraud.

Coincidentally, this issue is one of the reasons I first began to question Christianity. No matter how dramatic whoever was doing the theatrics was, I just did not feel anything. For nineteen years before I became atheist, I didn't fall down once.
MORE LIES BRO!!!

Your story here may be a fabricated on, where are your proofs

if you have none, then storm out! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

How do you think scientific findings are made? Do you think science depends on hearsay? No they must provide conclusive and irrefutable evidence. So no one can argue with the facts.
NO!

You still not understand my question!

what if those scientists were bribed
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
LightandDarkness:
Reply to zikdik: Exactly this. I truly belive it's psychological and I try to point that out to a friend. One if the best people at doing this is pastor adeboye.

if it is psychological, can you show me any atheistic scientist that did the same thing under the same psychological condition and exactly the same thing that happened in the video happen there?

please, provide a video proof for that.

You know what? can we stage a christian meeting, where an atheist will secretly act as the pastor but use the so-called psychological means to make people fall down without touching them. do you get that?
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by promise10: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Lennycool:

why must you rely on scientists as if they are your bishops?

what if they were bribed nko??
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Zikdik(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

if it is psychological, can you show me any atheistic scientist that did the same thing under the same psychological condition and exactly the same thing that happened in the video happen there?

You know what? can we stage a christian meeting, where an atheist will secretly act as the pastor but use the so-called psychological means to make people fall down without touching them. do you get that?

1 Like

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

I can't provide video proof of the first question.

But the second would be very interesting to see. Infact Its something I wouldn't mind doing myself..
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
promise10:

why must you rely on scientists as if they are your bishops?

what if they were bribed nko??
That's why I said they also will provide evidence. You get me now. Nothing is accepted by hearsay in science.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by ScienceWatch: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
We have witnessed an unrighteous war against Holy Prophet TB Joshua and the overwhelming evidence based healings done in the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria. This attack is a fear based approach against what science loving Satanists love most. Satanists love logic and science and reject God, that’s why horrible Frontal Lobotomies were routinely done in spite of the horrific scientific results. Millions of patients brains were destroyed by forcing an Ice-pick through both eyeballs of the patients into the brain without any anaesthetics, the Ice-pick was roughly scraped around inside the skull hoping to destroy the Frontal Lobe of the brain. Medical science proudly claimed these Frontal Lobotomies is done to heal patients of depression, etc. Psychological and psychiatric problems are really all spiritual problems. See the mind-blowing evidence on Emmaneual TV or Youtube.com.

Gods miracle healings have no negative side effects.
Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth. Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed completely and then verified by a lower role player known as medical science. It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.

World wide, thousands of Satanists, Spiritualists, Medical specialists and self-serving leaders of religion are panic stricken because of the miraculous work done at The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria. These cowardly people are afraid, very, very afraid of their future. What are they afraid of loosing ? They don’t care for the future of their people, they don’t care if their people don’t get healed and delivered from their suffering. They only want to get rich off the money of their suffering flock.
promise101:
Seun and his co-atheist, come in here and debunk these miracle video.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by ScienceWatch: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
It is a sin for sick people to go into a church of CHRIST and go home the same. As witnessed at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Everyone has enough faith to be healed instantly whether they are Jew, Muslim, Buddist or even So-called Christians. Their faith is shown by coming forward for the healing. Their faith is always enough !
It is the superior faith of the healer that is needed to complete the healing, not the small faith of the congregation. Jesus said to his apprentice healers, “unto you is given the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven.” Unto the masses he said, “ if you have faith as small as a mustard seed.”

Because of Prophet TB Joshua’s compassion for unbelievers such as the medical scientific community and the unbelieving clergy, no one can come for healing at SCOAN anymore unless they have medical (scientific) proof of their problems. This is inline with the way Jesus Christ and his disciples worked. They always provided proof of the love of God while fixing all the problems of the suffering masses.
Zikdik:

I'm a medical student. I don't live on nairaland.com

No, unless you're inane enough to suggest that I carried a video camera through my childhood and teenage, I obviously do not have video proof.

Your video plays to type. I've seen it all.

"Holy Ghost Fire!" everyone falls (except the ushers).

It's a psychological conditioning. I remember vividly that before those sessions, the con man in charge would psyche the people up. He'd tell them to submit themselves to the force of the holy spirit, that they might feel faint, weak at the knees or even feel like they are no longer in control of their bodies. He tells them that the feelings are a touch of the almighty power of the living god.

Then , they start to sing emotional songs and speak gibberish. This one is important. It sets the right mood and changes the tempo of emotions in the atmosphere of such a place. The people singing and speaking in gibberish feel "transformed", connected to an otherworldly source (similar to the feeling you get when you take weed).

Then the frenzy comes in, the shouting and dramatization. "The spirit of god is in this place blabla."

If it's an individual thing, the trained con man would look out for the most affected person. They are usually, in front- eyes closed tightly or maybe even crying and singing from the very depths of their heart. Then he starts to say a lot of gibberish to that fellow before slightly or with some level of force pushing them on the head. Some blow air or say/do something dramatic to the same effect.

If it's en masse, the con man whips the crowd into a frenzy and then say God is about to touch 3 or 7 or 21 people, then he begins a count, knowing that most people would want to be "touched" and hence, act accordingly. He might also employ the use of dramatics by shouting something like
"Thou power of god, in the name of jesus, move"
Or
"Holy Ghost, manifest yourself!"

There you go. It's not so hard to do if you're in the system. I grew up under this influences and saw the fraud for what it was. A fraud.

Coincidentally, this issue is one of the reasons I first began to question Christianity. No matter how dramatic whoever was doing the theatrics was, I just did not feel anything. For nineteen years before I became atheist, I didn't fall down once.
Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by ScienceWatch: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Have you not read what Professor Willem Ouweneel had to say about his own healing and his daughters healing at the Scoan ? Professor Willem Ouweneel came to examine the Scoan more than once and stayed there for two weeks.
He and his team left healed and with a new respect for the true works of God seen at the Scoan.
It is very disappointing to see how easily so called "educated" people can be fooled by what they read. Proper education was meant to make the student strong enough to independently verify truth.
Independent investigations and shocking revelations here about the Synagogue Church Of All Nations. (Scoan) Nigeria.
The Lagos Government investigations also revealed here.
http://www.theremnant.com/08-02-01.html
http://www.doveministries.com/content/religous-monitor
http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria
promise10:

Empty thread! Lol

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by ScienceWatch: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
After the Holy Gospel teachings of Jesus is examined in the light of mind-blowing Miracles at Scoan Church, Nigeria, two things become clear. Jesus taught his apprentice disciples/Pastors/Priests very differently from the masses. To his apprentices he said "Unto you is given the keys to the kingdom of heaven." It is not given unto them the masses.
It is a sin to see the masses go to churches where they only get glorified motivational speeches.

Jesus is now using the Holy Scoan Church as a true example of what every church must offer its members. It is nothing but the full Gospel, which include Miracles, Sign and Wonders so that the masses can experience first hand the awesome LOVE of the FATHER in the Messiah.
The disciples/Pastors were each commanded to heal and deliver evil spirits and bless the masses. This is the holistic/complete Gospel that they eventually had to take to the entire world. So, for the sake of clarification, we the masses "are not to engage the demonic world.". But Jesus Christ commanded only the Anointed ones to go to the whole world and Heal, Deliver and Bless the masses. Now the difference becomes clearer. You wont expect the buyer of a car to repair or have the same knowledge as the engineers.

As most Pastors have agreed, “The key to a powerful Christian ministry is to identify the particular demon involved and cast it out in Jesus’ name. T.B. Joshua is perhaps the most famous adherent to this model of ministry."
Weah96:

Re: Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain by ScienceWatch: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
INVESTIGATIONS REVEAL:

THE INCREDIBLE VERIFIED TRUTH ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA

View these links below ;

This link from an undercover USA jornalist:
http://www.theremnant.com/08-02-01.html

This link from An International independent ministry watchdog that investigated with the Lagos Government
http://www.doveministries.com/content/religous-monitor

This link from an Independant group of pastors that spent weeks spying on TB Joshua
http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria
promise10:

MORE LIES BRO!!!

Your story here may be a fabricated on, where are your proofs

if you have none, then storm out! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Was A Black Man / The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.