Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is There True Love? Or Is It Simply Infatuation Leading To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There True Love? Or Is It Simply Infatuation Leading To Love? (373 Views)

How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Difference Between Love And Infatuation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There True Love? Or Is It Simply Infatuation Leading To Love? by meekyrozzay: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
The world is on a drive and we moving alongside it, every woman aspires to get married and every man has a future to build. So many get married for those two peculiar reasons and find unhappiness after some years in marriage. The question now is, Do you want to get married just to fulfill all righteousness? Or do you wanna get married so as to have a son who would bear your name? Generally speaking, making a decision that would bring you happiness now and in the future is paramount..

#PALMGOSSIP
Re: Is There True Love? Or Is It Simply Infatuation Leading To Love? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Thoughts to ponder....

(1) (Reply)

Is Love To Be Blamed For Heartbreaks? / Story: Fulfilling Promise / Love Can Be Hidden!!! And Hidden Forever!!! (read The Sad Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.