Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Do You Think Of This? Would It Get Worse With Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of This? Would It Get Worse With Time? (640 Views)

My Wife’s Friend Tried To Seduce Me But She Made Everything Worse / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This? Would It Get Worse With Time? by LordGuru1: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2016
This pics sums up the current American society. Do you think our Nigerian girls are like this too. Even the Americans say just 20years ago, true Love was the King. What do you think happened? Any hope?!

Re: What Do You Think Of This? Would It Get Worse With Time? by LordGuru1: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2016
View the American comments:

Re: What Do You Think Of This? Would It Get Worse With Time? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Sumtin is missing... I don't get it... cool

Modified: now I get it...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This? Would It Get Worse With Time? by LordGuru1: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2016
More comments and debates...

(1) (Reply)

These Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking / Sexy Ciara Giving A Fan Lap Dance / Describe Your Ex With One Word Or A Food...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.