Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Torn In Between Love And Loyalty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn In Between Love And Loyalty (1001 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by Dexlomo: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kindly Advice,
There's this friend of mine who was dating a nice chic who grew up in his neighbourhood however, the chic has chosen to return to her ex because the ex mum prefers her to the ex new girl friends. My friend although has let go but he is hoping on waiting believing that the chic will come no matter what.
For me, although the girl is a very nice lady but does it mean that there are no other ladies that the guy doesn't want to date someone else other than hoping for someone else's wife because the ex is planning getting married next year.
Pls advice cos he is a regular reader on NL and dis wil help at least make him see some reasons with his decision.
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dexlomo:

Kindly Advice,
There's this friend of mine who was dating a nice chic who grew up in his neighbourhood however, the chic has chosen to return to her ex because the ex mum prefers her to the ex new girl friends. My friend although has let go but he is hoping on waiting believing that the chic will come no matter what.
For me, although the girl is a very nice lady but does it mean that there are no other ladies that the guy doesn't want to date someone else other than hoping for someone else's wife because the ex is planning getting married next year.
Pls advice cos he is a regular reader on NL and dis wil help at least make him see some reasons with his decision.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by madlady(f): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by nana(f): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
Dex,tell ur friend to wake up ad smell the coffee. He needs to move on
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
madlady:

POSAKOSA1

All those , twice, i thought you were going to give some really invaluable advice, could have helped me 2 grin

Sorry doll, I can't tell the difference between attention seekers and those who really seek advice.  undecided
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
nana:

Dex,tell your friend to wake up ad smell the coffee. He needs to move on

Good enough for me. Time and life waits for no one. She is not the only woman in the world. smiley
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
What will be urs,will surely be urs.d guy can move on tentatively&d lady might still come back,if they are meant for each other.wait a min,d lady actually wants to go back to her ex.It means she still luvs her ex&its not becos of d ex's mother at all
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by Macgreat(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hmm. . . . the guy na mugu?
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by izeek(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
whats gone is gone,
there is no point waiting for a train that has pased your station!
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2009
izeek:

whats gone is gone,

well said.
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
1. Who is he?

2. Why isnt he postin this himself ?
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by Dexlomo: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
What will be urs,will surely be urs.d guy can move on tentatively&d lady might still come back,if they are meant for each other.wait a min,d lady actually wants to go back to her ex.It means she still luvs her ex&its not becos of d ex's mother at all
[/quote]
Toba,
D challenge is dat she is agreeing to date him back because of his mum whom she blives she can always report him to her wheneva he misbehaves.

[quote author=izeek link=topic=341910.msg4785935#msg4785935 date=1256301583]
whats gone is gone,
Izeek,
True talk but u know its not easy sometimes. Imagine he had already done a very nice hand mada card for her for this forth coming xmas. Although, we may say the cost doesn't mata to him considering his status oweva, it is because he likes her that is why he is doing all that. I am sure he will surely get over this. It's only a mata of time. My fear is he stil blives he wil take her back weneva she comes back not minding ow long dis may be.
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by izeek(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
dexlomo,
i say u move on and not wait for anything.

life is a mobile car, it dont wait for you, u hop in and move on.

and i think this person is you.
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by Spyker: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
Move on jaree, is he dreaming?
Re: Torn In Between Love And Loyalty by zuuby(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
he bera walk with his legs.
He needs a woman who will stand by him .

(1) (Reply)

53% Of Marriages That End In Divorce, Over 80% Of Those Are Caused By Money Rela / Six Packs Or Twelve Packs ,what Does It Meant To You As A Lady/ / Help Me Plsssssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.