Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession (1288 Views)

FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode / Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by nicedas(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Went close to a bar this hot afternoon and saw these gentle men acting like they dont know recession, believe me drunker dont know recession. But, pls be like me and avoid it

Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by fyneguy: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nairaland needs another rule: Don't open a thread, when you are drunk.

Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by yarimo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Don't open a thread, when you are just been discharge from YABA LEFT hospital
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by nicedas(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
yarimo:
Don't open a thread, when you are just been discharge from YABA LEFT hospital
no, no be only yaba left na yaba right
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by BossKratos: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
nicedas:
Went close to a bar this hot afternoon and saw these gentle men acting like they dont know recession, believe me drunker dont know recession. But, pls be like me and avoid it

Na because the guy no gree buy you free shayo you wan come embarrass am like this?
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by Nateben(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2016

Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
nicedas:
no, no be only yaba left na yaba right
or YABA CENTRE abi? grin
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by nicedas(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
BossKratos:

Na because the guy no gree buy you free shayo you wan come embarrass am like this?
see you mind
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by nicedas(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
yarimo:
or YABA CENTRE abi? grin
lol, who drink epp
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by egokudiowomoney: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
nicedas:
do u know whether it is six bottles each d guys used to take b4 recession.
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by nicedas(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
do u know whether it is six bottles each d guys used to take b4 recession.
hahahaha, see assumption
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by PaulIdu: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
First you don't even know how to spell the word drunkard nor do you even know it's meaning..Secondly did they ask you to help the pay for the drinks?
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by nicedas(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
PaulIdu:
First you don't even know how to spell the word drunkard nor do you even know it's meaning..Secondly did they ask you to help the pay for the drinks?
dumbstrucked ass jabber wanna throw jab, they are not drunkard, because i never said it is dia habit, do me a favour and limit your profanities to your home. Dont mess with kogi boys. C u n t alike nigger
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
anti-spambot no dey see this one Abi?

seun, you need to upgrade your system.
Re: The Only Group Of People That Are Immune From Recession by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Can't see why niggas are throwing jabs at op. Though the picture is meaningless sha.

Buhari Looks Too Emaciated (PICTURES) / Who Should Be Crowned THE INEFFECTIVE BUFFOON / See What A Facebook User Posted About Bokoharam