Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele (2388 Views)

2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigeria's present economic woes can only be resolved if an Igbo man is placed at the helm of the country's economic affairs.

This is the candid solution proferred by Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, the Spiritual head of INRI Spiritual Evangelical Church

According to the fearless prophet, the present day Nigeria is not being managed by the right set of people and unless they are removed and replaced with the appropriate solutions, there may never be light at the end of the tunnel.

He said:
"The CBN governor, like I said before now, has to be removed because he is not the solution to Nigeria's economic woes.

"All the members constituting the country's economic team have to be removed if this administration wants to show us that they are serious about getting us out of recession.

"An Igbo man should head the economic team and recession will come to an end. Even the minister of Finance should be removed and those who understand what the economic situation is all about should be made to occupy the position."

Only an Igbo man can rescue Nigeria from recession - Primate Ayodele - AM News

He explained further that the Nigerian government should do away with dollar and form an alliance with the Chinese "and let us see what will happen to our economy."

Recently, the Primate was hailed by Sa'adu Abubakar, the Sultan of Sokoto for being a good ambassador in Nigeria's war against religious crisis.

The Sultan who was represented by the Alhaji Aminu Idris Yaro, the Sarkin Hausawan Lagos, described Primate Ayodele as a brother from another mother.

Source: http://www.amnews.com.ng/2017/02/only-igbo-man-can-rescue-nigeria-from.html

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by kabrud: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigeria again? Nawa for dis people oh!

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by edo3(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
This baba has run out of all d attention seeking tactics,,now he came up with this..Na wa 4 ds con man oo.
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin grin gringringringrin
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by AntiWailer: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol.

Who is the CBN GOVERNOR ?

Dollar never reach 600 as predicted oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Jabioro: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
If you want to smoke do it moderately.. Overdose can make you yarn any how.
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by ERockson: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Biafrans will like it. Everybody wants to make them feel belonged. The best tribe in the world after oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by ThugCheetah(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
E come be my Yoruba Muslim brothers wey dey masturbate over dis topic pass d igbos sef grin

Make jealousy no kill us abeg grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by hucienda: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Africa and Prophecy.
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by samincredible44(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
we ibos dont like leftovers
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Annie939(f): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
igbo man? OK ooooo
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by DozieInc(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by saintgp(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
His prophecies are beginning to contradict itself.
But wait oh,who could the igbo man be:could it be charles soludo?
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Super1Star: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol.

One of the Osus and Ojukwus supervised the looting of our dear country to stupor, which led us to the same recession.

They cannot be trusted. These unpatriotic rebellious Osus and Ojukwus will do anything to sabotage the success and greatness of Nigeria
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by ThugCheetah(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Super1Star:
Lol.

One of the Osus and Ojukwus supervised the looting of our dear country to stupor, which led us to the same recession.

They cannot be trusted. These unpatriotic rebellious Osus and Ojukwus will do anything to sabotage the success and greatness of Nigeria
oh
So gej is now an Igbo man abi?
Gej is an iPod yoot for today,
2moro u will now go back to your "Igbos are attaché by force" lamentation
Typical 2 sided double mouthed cone headed Yoruba Muslim like me grin
Let d tears flow my pained brother....I stand by you grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Stingman: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
oh

You are right ..afonja two face janus....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by pbethel: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hhhmm
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by samstradam: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
And the CBN governor is Calabar shey?

I am tired of all these gods of men and their silly followers who hang on to their every word.
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by KINGwax007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Well, as far as I am concerned, we only have, YORUBA, HAUSA and IGBO, ans last time I checked, the CBN Governor falls into the IGBO category.

Thats the best we can offer them. Make dem stay there try bring food policies. Lobatan...

If that CBN helm of power no do them...make dem secede like they've been trying unfruitfuly since 1960s...

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by mightyhazell: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gbam!

The igbo man has proven his ability time and again to turn dirt to gold!

They v proven competence in their personal and communal lives! Any where u see igbo men,u see progress! Any remote or wasteland a handful of igbomen decide 2 settle,soon turns out 2 become a tasteful neighborhood ,attracting massive developments,...examples abound in every nook and crannies of not just nigeria,but Africa at large

They v also proven it in their academic,sports,entertainment,technological lives and so on,...but most notably,their bizness lives,such dat it's quite rare 2 see a poor igbo man,..even in the so called 'recession'!

God bless the Igbo man

Wen Nigeria ready we go knw cool

5 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by mightyhazell: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Super1Star:
Lol.

keep languishing in self deceit and backwardness,...perhaps it's ur destiny

4 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Super1Star: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
oh

Madam WOrld Bank is no more an Osu abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by JohnsonOlanre: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
E come be my Yoruba Muslim brothers wey dey masturbate over dis topic pass d igbos sef grin

Make jealousy no kill us abeg grin

Lol...We yoruba muslims know that Primate Ayodele is IPOB, he is Nnamdi Kanu's senior brother. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Someone is suffering from acute hallucination after a serious loss of fame.
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
JUST WATCH HOW DERAIL THIS TREAD BY CALLING AYODELE AN IPOB YOOT.

5 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Dannidom(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
ERockson:
Biafrans will like it. Everybody wants to make them feel belonged. The best tribe in the world after oyinbo
See this one o
Who is playing with you?
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Dannidom(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Super1Star:
Lol.

And we will do it
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by mykelmeezy: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
collect the weed from this man

somebody please

igbo ko

only someone with brain , vision and a plan can do it
dont bring tribe into this
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Donshegxy10(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2017
our beloved primate don play penalty enter throw in o. hmmmm.
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by EMPEROniro: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Igbo kwenu ! All our rivals shall be confessing one after the other, just a matter of time grin

3 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by Standing5(m): 1:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Blog things
Re: Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele by ZombieKilla: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Even the afonjas know that nobody can cover up the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Eating Senegalese Jollof Rice, Reno Omokri Vindicates Lai Mohammed / See How This Hardworking Nigerian Girl Makes Her Money In Ondo State(photos) / Newly Inaugurated Biafra Security Service On Parade In Aambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.