Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges (2861 Views)

Proscription Of IPOB Is Illegal, Libelous, NBA Tells FG / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS / Arrested Judges: Ogungbeje Sues Buhari, AGF, DSS Others For N50bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by IVORY2009(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:
Tuale to NBA.

Money have exchanged hands, how can they be speaking frm both sides of their mouth smiley
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kahal29: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by Eden007(m): 5:06am On Oct 21, 2016
kahal29:

Hahaha..... This is just the beginning.. .. . NBA there main back bone don bow very soon others too will bow. Mind you NBA is part of NJC they are represented by 5 members in the council including the President of NBA himself who has just seen the light. That means - 5 (minus 5) already.. .. .. Hahahahaha
with another judge accusing Amaechi now can you let just okoro be? Listen young man, for these judges to accuse him in writing there's definitely evidence to proof. What happened to call logs to replay conversation? Don't you think there are cctv cameras in their houses? There wouldn't show it to the media but would in court. Unfortunately there are not by law allowed to take anybody to court now. If amaechi sues them, they would have to then exhibit their defense.
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kahal29: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Eden007:
with another judge accusing Amaechi now can you let just okoro be? Listen young man, for these judges to accuse him in writing there's definitely evidence to proof. What happened to call logs to replay conversation? Don't you think there are cctv cameras in their houses? There wouldn't show it to the media but would in court. Unfortunately there are not by law allowed to take anybody to court now. If amaechi sues them, they would have to then exhibit their defense.

Justice Ngwuta is suffering from malaria which makes him dizzy and has now affected his brain. Thank God he acknowledged that in his letter. However on a serious note, I wish he mentioned only Amaechi's name I would have been very happy but he added another slant to the issue by mentioning Ogbonaya Onu and Andy Ubas name.

Hear him in paragraph 18

18. The people who failed in their attempt to destroy me in Ebonyi in 2000 and in Enugu in Andy Uba’s case in the Court of Appeal, Enugu in 2009 are now supplying Amaechi with information to fight me for my negative response to his demands, especially my answer to his statement that “Oga was not happy”.This infuriated him and as he stormed out he said he would deal with the situation.

Imagine what a justice of the Supreme Court is saying....

Is he saying Ogbonaya Onu and Andy Ubah are using Amaechi to fight him since they all have one common enemy in him......

This is symptoms of Malaria ++++ in action which my people call IBA that makes you see double and cannot stand in a court of law.

Pls advise Ngwuta you new found to please step down. It's because of these allegations and counter allegations that made NBA to abandon them to their faith. All these malaria induced letter won't help his case. Like someone said they come to you because they you are corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kcnwaigbo: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2016
kahal29:

Justice Ngwuta is suffering from malaria which has now affected his brain thank God he acknowledged that. How I wish he mentioned only Amaechi's name I would have been very happy but he added another slant to issue by mentioning Ogbonaya Onu and Andy Ubas name.

Hear him in paragraph 18

18. The people who failed in their attempt to destroy me in Ebonyi in 2000 and in Enugu in Andy Uba’s case in the Court of Appeal, Enugu in 2009 are now supplying Amaechi with information to fight me for my negative response to his demands, especially my answer to his statement that “Oga was not happy”.This infuriated him and as he stormed out he said he would deal with the situation.

magine what a justice of the Supreme Court is saying....

Is he saying Ogbonaya Onu and Andy Ubah are using Amaechi to fight him since they all have one common enemy in him......

This is symptoms of Malaria ++++ in action which my people call IBA that makes you see double and cannot stand in a court of law.

Pls advise Ngwuta you new found to please step down. It's because of these allegations and counter allegations that made NBA to abandon them to their faith. All these malaria induced letter won't help his case. Like someone said they come t
o you because they you are corrupt.
You should rather ask Amaechi and Onu to step down as ministers pending when the investigation is completed. BTW how is your gov Uche ogah and had certificate of return doing
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kahal29: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You should rather ask Amaechi and Onu to step down as ministers pending when the investigation is completed. BTW how is your gov Uche ogah and had certificate of return doing

Hahaha.... So you still remember Uche Ogah. He is doing very well

1 Like

Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kcnwaigbo: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2016
kahal29:

Hahaha.... So you still remember Uche Ogah. He is doing very well
.well just like the APC lost that case they have lost this ones already!!!! BTW how come the DSS are yet to arraign the Judges?
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kahal29: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
.well just like the APC lost that case they have lost this ones already!!!! BTW how come the DSS are yet to arraign the Judges?

They will be arraigned any moment front now

1 Like

Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kcnwaigbo: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2016
kahal29:

They will be arraigned any moment front now
We have been hearing that for almost two weeks now
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by progress69: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

We have been hearing that for almost two weeks now

Igbo...

Smh
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by kahal29: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Lalasticlala front page
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by Clerverly: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2016
lalasticlala and Seun this thread has been here. Why?
Re: Step Down Now... NBA Tells Arrested Judges by Eden007(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
kahal29:

Justice Ngwuta is suffering from malaria which makes him dizzy and has now affected his brain. Thank God he acknowledged that in his letter. However on a serious note, I wish he mentioned only Amaechi's name I would have been very happy but he added another slant to the issue by mentioning Ogbonaya Onu and Andy Ubas name.

Hear him in paragraph 18

Imagine what a justice of the Supreme Court is saying....

Pls advise Ngwuta you new found to please step down. It's because of these allegations and counter allegations that made NBA to abandon them to their faith. All these malaria induced letter won't help his case. Like someone said they come to you because they you are corrupt.
with the new standing of the Njc that no judge will be asked to resign, I wonder you will have to say now.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Others Have No Business Running Nigeria, Says Donald Duke / IPOB: Can Nnamdi Kanu Get Justice Tomorrow? / Justice Okon Abang At His Mother's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.