Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age (20591 Views)

Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by chymavis(f): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
linearity:

Why can't you address what he raised objectively?

If you feel the need to comment, why not proffer your arguments for or against his submissions, this way we all can benefit from the free flow of ideas that goes to the merit/demerit of the situation.

Dragging his mum into this, is a cheap shot and should be left for the naive and uninform.

Lolzzz
Funny enough, Onyeka Nwelue is not Onyeka Onwenu's son. They are not even related

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nathan2016: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please lol.... Who give pmb name as chinakwe.. And why... Abeg i need to know
careytommy7:
as much as I'm not a fan of Chinakwe's dog, I think this young man needs to shut up. after his mother disgracefully went to kneel down and beg for an appointment from the ayatollah and was rebuffed, he is now forming govt critic.
one of the women I have recently started to respect is folorunsho alakija. she knows what loyalty and self respect means not your betrayer of a mother.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by abdulmuqsit15(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:
But if they appoint his mum now he will be saying thank you Jesus
no mind am jare, but even though na me haha

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by chymavis(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:

The article said they were ..Before this article I had never heard of him

That was misinformation.
While Onyeka Onwenu is from Ideato North LGA, Onyeka Nwelue is from Ehime Mbano. Both in Imo State though.
Onyeka Nwelue is in his late twenties, a professor, a writer, a lecturer.
Infact, it is said that Onyeka Nwelue is the most travelled African of his age.
You can Google him for more information.

5 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Enochman:

i hope u r ok
i tink u need dis too

Is that your church member?
I know you must be one of those radical chosen members

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by chymavis(f): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Guys, please stop insulting Onyeka Onwenu. Both of them are not related at all.
While Onyeka Onwenu is from Ideato North LGA, Onyeka Nwelue is from Ehime Mbano. Both in Imo State though.
Onyeka Nwelue is in his late twenties, a professor, a writer, a lecturer.
Onyeka is a self made young man known internationally.
Infact, it is said that Onyeka Nwelue is the most travelled African of his age.
You can Google him for more information.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by blackpanda: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
OoniOfIfe:
Make una come nominate this one

Hahhaahaha

Choi! Una no go kill person wit laff grin
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by ceecee0703(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
kokoA:
abeg make we hear word. We need good leaders not "young" leaders. Donald Trump is 70, Hilary is Clinton is 68, do you hear Americans judging them based on age? We should judge people based on what they can offer not how long they've lived on earth. So simply because someone from m generation said something I should join the bandwagon.

ours are old and dull....

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by emi14: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
What do you expect from a young man who is comfortable in his fathers lounge playing TV game with galaxy 7 by his side age 30. No sound certificate or CV. His 88yrs old dad or pumpy as he may choose to call him, is busy stealing from public office. Certainly he has no reasons condemning the appointment of 80yrs old as ambassador to Australia.

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by NairaMaster1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Old people's government grin

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by 99foxxy(f): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
please speak for us cause it's like we're voiceless in this God forsaken country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by soberdrunk(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
SkinnyDude:
hey! don't insult my Man..
the container does not matter. what matters is the content. besides, his looks is African. nothing wrong with it. you dig?

No sir i dont "dig"!! Am not a farmer! angry In politics sir, image is everything!

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by 7inches: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
eyeview:

Its quite pathetic and disheartening that a member of the younger generation will speak out for the young generation and his own generation will turn to rain insults on him. You see why i think most of you are lost causes.

I was also suprised.
The guy just said d truth.. but they just here abusing him.
But i telll u.. u see those comments due to tribalims.
The name didnt sound d way the like.
Trustme i know what im talking abt

This is a seriuos problem in this country.. reasons why everyone should path his own way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by 7inches: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:
Its terrible reading peoples comments at times. Here's a young man speaking up for the younger generation, and see how the same people are lambasting him.
Nigeria has been recycling the same crop of leaders since 1960 and yet they keep telling you the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. A young man comes and give a clarion call to these youths to rise up and take their place and the same youths rise up to lambaste him.
I guess they are pretty comfortable with their place

I was equally shocked
But blame it trubalism bro.. coz d name didnt sound d way they expected.
I fear for the future of this country.
Dats why we cant move forward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by nell2: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
eyeview:

Its quite pathetic and disheartening that a member of the younger generation will speak out for the young generation and his own generation will turn to rain insults on him. You see why i think most of you are lost causes.
it is so pathetic. Nigerians, never you pity them .we deserve whatever that is coming our way. tufiakwa. And to think some mugus are dashing them likes.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by 7inches: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
nell2:
it is so pathetic. Nigerians, never you pity them .we deserve whatever that is coming our way. tufiakwa. And to think some mugus are dashing them likes.

Its surprises me bro that u guys hav not understand this country and this forum yet.
Tribalism has eaten deep to d heart of people.

Trust me when i say pple dashing them like are pple from one region......
Just bcoz d name of d young man sounded different.
U guys should kno this already

5 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by nell2: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
banki:
when they appoint yonger people, the same youth will come and abuse the person and tell us how they prefer more experienced people

case study ..... KEMI ADEOSUN
you called that one young

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by ayokellany: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:
Its terrible reading peoples comments at times. Here's a young man speaking up for the younger generation, and see how the same people are lambasting him.
Nigeria has been recycling the same crop of leaders since 1960 and yet they keep telling you the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. A young man comes and give a clarion call to these youths to rise up and take their place and the same youths rise up to lambaste him.

Young people should make use of their brain take over political structures in their locality or build theirs. People like you should stop deluding yourself and other expecting old horses to go to war, win the war only to relinquish the spoils of war to the young docile youth like you who never partook in the war. Election are based on ideas, get out there sell your ideas and stop making baseless noise on NL.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by mailmitch(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
eyeview:

My brother me I shock pass u o, imagine wht supposed youths are sayng to a fellow youth who is speaking out on our. Behalf. Sometimes I wondere whether most of us youths are ready fr leadership of ths country , because whether we like it or yes we are lagging behind in terms of youth representation. Its high time we start asking and taking active role in the running of this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by LordOfNaira: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Some people are just plain pathetic. So because he bears Onyeka, he must be Onyeka Owenu's son. Well, he is not Onyeka Owenu's son. Onyeka is a guy known for saying things the way he sees them. He said some not too good stuffs about Achebe, Soyinka and Elechi Amadi. There was an article he even wrote about Tiwa Savage behaving like Beyonce. Please, he is not Onyeka Owenu's son.

To the article, in my opinion, he is saying the truth. If you know Onyeka, you will know that even if his mother were to occupy any ministerial position, he would still be bold enough to write articles about her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by deliveryboy: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:

You are just wicked
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by zumbigbo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:

Don't mind dem. Niggerians are enslaved, mentally and physically in a country where they are rendered ghosts by the 0.05%.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by zumbigbo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
In fact, young Niggerians are not ready for these jobs as the comments above show. In fact, we need to start appointing only septuagenarians and older as clearly the youth have better things to do.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by ayaside(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:
I don't think you really understood what he meant

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by nortcentrallord(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
eyeview:

I actually didn't want to say anything but you just hit the nail in the head. Am so ashamed of that guy, a whole lot and especially the other one with moniker paulidu. They are truly a lost cause. Blind support has blinded every sensible reasoning ability in their system.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by cbrass(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

Zombies way of reasoning
You look familiar, have we met before
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nnaabros:

1000000 likes for you. Infact everything is Nigeria right now is narrowed down to "wailer" or "zombee", North, West, South South, or South East. No common sense is applied to any message anymore and yet they preach hope. This paulidu is even from Kogi, a north central state and he is killing himself just because the messenger is of Eastern origin. What a shame! This is a replica of an adage in my place that says "you are building a straw roof shelter for a blind man and the blind man is hiding the straw so you don't complete the house" who suffers it when cold and rain comes?
You get all empty headed folks on front pages of important threads like this on NL. Look @ that paulidu just displaying what I am still finding the right words to express. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by nortcentrallord(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
nell2:
you called that one young

Lol,

A 40 year old woman is as well spent as a 60 year old man. Kemi is a middle aged woman. She is not young in any standard.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Gozzzy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
chimere66:
According to Onyeka Nwelue,the acting Ambassador of Mexico to Nigeria is 27-yrs old.This comes after president Buhari released a list of ambassadorial nominees.He wrote....

'The Acting Ambassador of Mexico to Nigeria, Rodrigo Álvarez Tenorio is 27 years old.

What are we doing as young people in Nigeria? We sit and watch the old ones shit on us'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/onyeka-onwenus-son-stylishly-mocks.html?m=1
I see most of you calling Onyeka Nwelue, onyeka onwenu's son... That's the height of misinformed stupidity!!!! Onyeka Nwelue is from Umu-Nwelue, in Ezeoke nsu, Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo state!!!! so, you people shouldn't come here and brandish your collective ignorance!!! He said the undiluted truth, and some goatbreastfed idiots that call themselves youths here, are lambasting him!!! y'all should bow your heads in shame!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / Traditional Worshippers Protest, Accuse Oyo Government Of Discrimination / Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.