Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age (20579 Views)

Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2016
PaulIdu:
But if they appoint his mum now he will be saying thank you Jesus
...so, when will the youths start taking positions in power abeg I don tire.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2016
That depicts him as a slowpoke with a waterlogged skull. In such matters, age, gender, background, tribe etc do not come into it. It's MERIT that counts. Their merits and competence should be his concern, not their age. That's irrelevant.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by golden2510: 12:21am On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy :DGovernment of d old pipu,by d old pipu and for d old pipu.... grin

#Buhari@work!
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Drlaw(m): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Make them sha give us one for kenya the intimidation is getting to much o! Xenophobia is coming o! Naija in kenya are not save o!
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by metallisc(m): 3:06am On Oct 22, 2016
eyeview:

He should just wait. Before the next 2 weeks,the sum of Usd1 million, jewelleries and some evidence of bank transactions traceable to either dasuki or diezzani will be apportioned to the mum by Dss.

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by metallisc(m): 3:07am On Oct 22, 2016
eyeview:

Its quite pathetic and disheartening that a member of the younger generation will speak out for the young generation and his own generation will turn to rain insults on him. You see why i think most of you are lost causes.

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by metallisc(m): 3:08am On Oct 22, 2016
espn:
That was why ur MUM was kneeling down for BUBU..MUMU..

nigga, you lost
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by metallisc(m): 3:10am On Oct 22, 2016
careytommy7:
as much as I'm not a fan of Chinakwe's dog, I think this young man needs to shut up. after his mother disgracefully went to kneel down and beg for an appointment from the ayatollah and was rebuffed, he is now forming govt critic.
one of the women I have recently started to respect is folorunsho alakija. she knows what loyalty and self respect means not your betrayer of a mother.

i'm surprised you know his mum,... that nobody in nigeria knows.. please what's her name?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by chymavis(f): 5:31am On Oct 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Please Which of them is Onyeka Onwenu's Son?

None!!!
Onyeka Nwelue is the tall black guy and he is not Onyeka Onwenu's son.
They are not even related.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by chymavis(f): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2016
idu1:

The white oneone grin

If he nominate your mum u for no complaingrin

Please stop giving misleading information, you don't know who Onyeka is.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by pacespot(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Nigerian youth don't even believe they are useful for themselves not to talk of family, let alone a nation. All they care about is where the next freebie will come from and to defend as if their life will end without it. Whether in the North or South, the believe is that youth are meant to be subservient to the elders, that's their purpose of coming to this world. Think otherwise and you will see your fellow youth put you to sword for the sake of showing respect to an elder.

The oldies know their unquestionable height and they rob it in youth's faces. Those in government become "yam eaters" and use the proceeds from their loots to bed the young bloods at will. That's why one deranged old man will marry 97 minors from a region and youth will be shouting 'rakadede,' they are happy that an old man had "sampled" their future wives.

Let me paint a scenario for you. Lately there are alarming cases of old men raping the under-aged girls, but I have never had the punishment dished out to any culprit for once. But youth would be quick to set ablaze a wretched-looking young man who stole a sum of five hundred naira. Please which one is graver an offense between the two?

I will conclude by saying that it's time the people in charge of this forum looked into those that are coming here to advertise SME data bundle sale. A lot of low-lifers have invaded this business, send your recharge card pin to them and that's the end of discussion. Some will even send you a fake notification of data share. Particularly this guy:

08141629384 called himself "Smart Connect"

So cheap a scam. Send him your recharge pin and he stops picking your call, even when he picks you could sense the happy mood in his voice like his trap has caught a victim :-) . Maybe his entire lineage hasn't seen a recharge card worth N1,500 before. When karma is catching up people will think it's his village people that are doing some configuration over his life not knowing it's his own doing.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by cindyrocks(f): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2016
They are speaking against him because he speaks a different language.

The folks here think that everything is about tribalism.

Back to the topic:

The guy is so right. When will the youths be given the chance to lead this country?

I know a retired soldier (rank withheld) who is almost 90 years and his name is on that list.

What is happening in Nigeria?

eyeview:

Its quite pathetic and disheartening that a member of the younger generation will speak out for the young generation and his own generation will turn to rain insults on him. You see why i think most of you are lost causes.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by luckyz4rea(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2016
Nnaabros:
Its terrible reading peoples comments at times. Here's a young man speaking up for the younger generation, and see how the same people are lambasting him.
Nigeria has been recycling the same crop of leaders since 1960 and yet they keep telling you the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. A young man comes and give a clarion call to these youths to rise up and take their place and the same youths rise up to lambaste him.
I guess they are pretty comfortable with their place

I very well agree with you but the thing is we the youths are not even ready to stand up to raise a finger! Very infinitesimal amount are!

The older people in government know that we will do nothing that's why they'll confidently do what's best for them and the youths will just be there watching and making comments only on social media.

the presidents wife made a revelation that youths should stand up for. Instead of the youths digging deep to the root and probably bring about a revolution, they are busy shouting the "other room".

The kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take it by force. If we don't apply that principle we will keep talking about bad government till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
metallisc:

nigga, you lost
He insulted his mum. Says a lot about him, doesn't it? You need not pay attention to him. Let him off with his horns.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Timmyiyke(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Onyeka didn't speak for himself. This is for every Nigerian youth. If he can't be considered because of his overgrown hair, there are millions of other Nigerian youths with low cuts.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Nnaabros:
Its terrible reading peoples comments at times. Here's a young man speaking up for the younger generation, and see how the same people are lambasting him.
Nigeria has been recycling the same crop of leaders since 1960 and yet they keep telling you the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. A young man comes and give a clarion call to these youths to rise up and take their place and the same youths rise up to lambaste him.

HONESTLY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AM SEEING SOMEONE THAT THINKS AS I DO...... MOST TIMES I JUST COME IN HERE TO GET NEWS OF THINGS HAPPENING BACK HOME AND NOT TO READ THE COMMENTS OF THE YOUTHS...... COX WHEN U READ THEIR COMMENTS BOTH THE MALE AND FEMALES...... U WILL WEEP FOR THE NAME NIGERIA....... YOU WILL SEE THE REASONS THE POLITICIANS TREAT THEM BACK HOME AS THEY LIKE........ IF U BODLY ENOUGH TO SAY THE TRUTH AND EXPECT TO BE BACKED UP THEY WILL COWAR AWAY...... THE POLITICIANS CALL THEM LEADERS OF TOMORROW YET THEY REPLACE THEIR OFFICES WITH THEIR OFFSPRINGS WHILE THE LUNATICS NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE ONLINE TAKING EVERY OF THE ACTIVITIES IN GOVERNMENT AS A JOKE...... A TOPIC TO ARGUE ABOUT ONLINE

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Nnaabros:

HONESTLY THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AM SEEING SOMEONE THAT THINKS AS I DO...... MOST TIMES I JUST COME IN HERE TO GET NEWS OF THINGS HAPPENING BACK HOME AND NOT TO READ THE COMMENTS OF THE YOUTHS...... COX WHEN U READ THEIR COMMENTS BOTH THE MALE AND FEMALES...... U WILL WEEP FOR THE NAME NIGERIA....... YOU WILL SEE THE REASONS THE POLITICIANS TREAT THEM BACK HOME AS THEY LIKE........ IF U BODLY ENOUGH TO SAY THE TRUTH AND EXPECT TO BE BACKED UP THEY WILL COWAR AWAY...... THE POLITICIANS CALL THEM LEADERS OF TOMORROW YET THEY REPLACE THEIR OFFICES WITH THEIR OFFSPRINGS WHILE THE LUNATICS NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE ONLINE TAKING EVERY OF THE ACTIVITIES IN GOVERNMENT AS A JOKE...... A TOPIC TO ARGUE ABOUT ONLINE..... I WEEP FOR THE FUTURES OF MANY NIGERIAN YOUTHS...... IF MOST OF THEM KNEW WHAT LIFE OUT HERE IS..... NONE OF THEM SHOULD EVEN SUBCRIBE HIS PHONE JUST TO ARGUE ONLINE.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by Edumilano(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
hello all.....after reading several comments on this criticism write up by Onyeka Nwelue, i just wish to make correction to many people who cannot differentiate from Onyeka Owenu and Onyeka Nwelue....Please, these are two different personalities, and are not related in any way...Those names are not the same
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by MrGerald(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nnaabros:
Na from children of hate from the other side, what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by MrGerald(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
PaulIdu:
But if they appoint his mum now he will be saying thank you Jesus
He's not Onwenu, he's Nwelue, diff family
Re: Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age by MrGerald(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
RZArecta:
Watch as DSS and EFCC will conduct sting operations on your mom's house for this your post.
So who's his mom, or he has same name with his mom? not same family name with Onwenu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Commissions Mill & Rice Processing Company (Photos) / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) / Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.