Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti (1450 Views)

Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by mackay37(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
ABUJA – Another Justice of the Supreme Court whose home was raided by operatives of the Department of State Service, DSS, Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, has opened fresh can of worms, alleging that his ordeal was a function of his refusal at various times, to help the All Progressives Congress, APC, to pervert justice in governorship election disputes involving Ekiti, Rivers and Ebonyi states. Justice Ngwuta, in a letter dated October 18, which he forwarded to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed and the National Judicial Council, NJC, specifically fingered the Minister of Transport, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi and Minister of Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, as those that approached him on behalf of the APC. In the letter entitled: “Invasion Of My House In The Night, Planting Of Huge Sums Of Money In Different Currencies, Purported Recovery Of The Money, Carting Away Of My Documents And Other Valuable Items And My Subsequent Abduction By Masked Operatives Of The DSS Between Friday, October 7th And Saturday, October 8th, 2016”, Ngwuta, said Ameachi begged him to facilitate the removal of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. He further disclosed that shortly after the Supreme Court affirmed the election of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Amaechi also called him on phone and said “Oga is not happy”.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by makelove2m(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why crying fowl now.............. since last election 2015, why crying now uuuuuuuuuuuuh, judge abeg , face your ordeal .......stop complaining

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by richidinho(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
The poster above me, dont worry the train is moving closer it will soon get to your turn

The prostesters in Ogun state never knew that the police brutality that was rampant in the East will ever get to them

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by dunkem21(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by Uniben4sure: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
makelove2m:
Why crying fowl now.............. since last election 2015, why crying now uuuuuuuuuuuuh, judge abeg , face your ordeal .......stop complaining
Face his ordeal?

Some of you don't know what's going on. These lawyers are innocent! Buhari and APC are on a mission to muscle the judiciary! Any reasonable Nigerian should be concerned about this development. If this witch hunt of the judiciary is not nipped in the bud, we may just find ourselves in a chaotic situation where lawlessness will be the norm. It is justice nguta today, tomorrow could be your turn!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by makelove2m(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Face his ordeal?

Some of you don't know what's going on. These lawyers are innocent! Buhari and APC are on a mission to muscle the judiciary! Any reasonable Nigerian should be concerned about this development. If this witch hunt of the judiciary is not nipped in the bud, we may just find ourselves in a chaotic situation where lawlessness will be the norm. It is justice nguta today, tomorrow could be your turn!

You may not be wrong on your opinion............. but one thing is clear, DSS will not on their own prosecute any case without a judge, so let's hear what other judges has to say in this case of theirs............... we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by mackay37(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
makelove2m:

Amechi is being accused and nothing is done but if its a pdp leader that is being accused lawal daura would have ordered his dss boys to go and arrest that person..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by tinsel: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amechi called on phone? At least this one can be traced

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by tinkinjow: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
I honestly don't understand why judges would let the faruk lawan opportunity just slip by. If I'm a judge i won't let any meeting especially the type i hear of now go without recording more so now that the tools are readily available.
I keep hitting myself when i read these stories.
Are they for real.
I salute Otedola

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by Ojiofor: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why have they not arrested the judges that raped justice at Abia state election tribunal or is it because APC have no stake?
Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by kinibigdeal(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
How many times have Ameachi told you guys that he had never collect bribe. Ameachi is a saint stop de-sainting him

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by kahal29: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
OP add source to this hot news. It's confession time

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/amaechi-onu-begged-pervert-justice-ekiti-rivers-ebonyi-election-cases-justice-ngwuta/

But come oh.... . These judges are funny. All of you will rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by nrexzy: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Finaly Ameachi has made headline in corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by FagsamPHP(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
k
Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
This 2nd revelation on the perversion
of justice by the APC government is no
coincides. INEC, DSS and some judges
have been carrying out this heist and
we've been warning about this
nonsense
This the new low the eleriibu Buhari and
his acolytes have dragged the country
The anti corruption is a ruse which some of us
have warned the nation about from the
beginning. It is a war to destroy the opposition.
That why it is a media trial event with the
obvious fact that once you are in APC
you are left off the hook
My advice is to resist these revisionist
that have seized our government.
These
men of the dark that have paralyzed
our economy. They want to terrorize us
to submission and slavery. The US
Britain & EU backing these bucaneers
are also complicit. Olorun o ni fun yin se, amin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by genearts(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
K.
Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by AirFireEarthH20: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by rusher14: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Too late to cry when the head is cut off.

Is it usual for these judges to be approached?

If so, why don't they ever invoke the appropriate sections of the law?

If he never revealed this then could it be that there are others which he accepted and so it is unnecessary to reveal even the ones he refused?

Why do these people find it convenient to approach judges? Could it be they have a reputation for receiving gratification bribe?

Anyway, the NBA has requested you step aside in the meantime.

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by ourema(f): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
makelove2m:

You may not be wrong on your opinion............. but one thing is clear, DSS will not on their own prosecute any case without a judge, so let's hear what other judges has to say in this case of theirs............... we are watching

They can do without the need for any judge. They can setup military tribunal to try anybody who go Against the law.

Hear what zombies will say
That is my president. Please ride on
I stand with PMB

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Onu Begged Me To Pervert Justice In Ekiti by NextGovernor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:
Too late to cry when the head is cut off.

Is it usual for these judges to be approached?

If so, why don't they ever invoke the appropriate sections of the law?

If he never revealed this then could it be that there are others which he accepted and so it is unnecessary to reveal even the ones he refused?

Why do these people find it convenient to approach judges? Could it be they have a reputation for receiving gratification bribe?

Anyway, the NBA has requested you step aside in the meantime.

Why are you guys always reasoning one sided. You were quick to call the Judges corrupt but now you are saying otherwise.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu / Gold Found In Gwagwalada Abuja. / Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Donald Trump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.