Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu (1410 Views)

Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names / "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by olysexy(f): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Anambra kwenu!!!
Anambra is the best, When it comes to individuals who i describe as land mark achievers patriots, paragons of excellence, giants of professionalism & erudite personalities, (Anambra-
has them)**
1.the very first black man that nearly became a pope
(cardinal Francis Arinze) from Anambra state.
2. The first nigerian / african to receive a (Phd) in
mathematics & solved mathematical equations
without a calculator, & has 13 degrees from different
universities around the world...(prof. Chike obi) from
Anambra state.
3. The very first duely elected vice president in nigeria
(DR. Alex Ekwueme) from Anambra state.
4. The first gaduate to join the nigerian army
(chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu) from Anambra
state.
5. The very first senate president that nigeria
had (Dr. Nwafor orizu) from Anambra state.
6. The man that spear headed & got our independence
as a sovereign nation (Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe)...from
Anambra state.
7. The first senate president that took the ''senate-
mace of office'' to his village & made the statement...''where the authority stays, that's where
the symbol of authority also stays''.'' Imagine the impunity''..... (senator.Dr. Chuba okadigbo) .....from Anambra state.
8. The first internationally & critically acclaimed nigerian lady to win the nobel laurette prize in poet &
literature(mrs. Chiamanda Ngozi Adichie) from
Anambra state.
9. The first nigerian to win the international & african
Nobel prize & honour as a renowned writer of all times
in novels & literature(prof . Chinua Achebe)...from
Anambra state.
10. The first professor of statistics in nigeria (prof.
James Adichie)....fat her of chiamanda Adichie...from
Anambra state.
11. The inventor of the fastest computer, that can
extract more petroleum from oil fields (Dr. philip
Emeagwali) from Anambra state.
12. The man who lent his rolls Royce car to the federal
government, when queen Elizabeth visited nigeria so
as to carry her around during the parade & tours was
the father of chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu....
(sir .lious ojukwu) ...from Anambra state.
13. The first nigerian tribe to step their feet in united
states of America....was an igbo man, precisely
(Anambra man).
14.The first patriotic nigerian woman who turned
down (1billion naira) bribe offer, in order to save lives
of innocent & downtrodden nigerians, and fighting
fake drugs in nigeria to a halt, & brought Nafdac to
limelight (prof.mrs. Dora Akunyili)...(Ag u-nwanyi) from
Anambra state.
16. The man who made a Great impact
in CBN & served meritoriously without news of misappropriation or embezzlement of fund (prof.Chukwuma charles soludo) from Anambra state.
17. The worldbank vice president african division
(Dr.oby ezekwesili).... from Anambra state.
18. The only 3 men who has (7 ph.D's) in different fields
of study includes-- (a) Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe,(b) DR.
Chuba Okadigbo, (C)prof. Chinua Achebe.
19. The only & First governor in nigeria to be
kidnapped on power was (Dr. Chris nwabueze Ngige)...from Anambra state. 20. Anambra is the only state that the federal Government thought it wise to set aside a special day, month & year to conduct their own election because of the hotness of the state which nigeria cannot contain & control.
21. The only man that lends money to the
state government & spends & sprays money like
tomorrow no dey, he owns the biggest oil well in
nigeria, an unprecedented philanthropist nigeria has
ever known, who gave the federal government (850 million) to fight boko haram & care for the victims, he
gave my state government (2 billion) in the past & now (1 billion) for security upgrading, he spent (1.2 billion) in unizik on infrastructures , buses & learning equipments....h e is no other than (prince Eng. Dr. Arthur Eze)...a.k.a (ozoigbondu, Eze n'ukpo, Authority)...from Anamabra state...precisely from
(Ukpo).
*Transport giants ** such as...G.U.O & sons, ekenedili
chukwu motors, young shall grow motors, A.B.C
MOTORS, Ekeson motors etc **Anambra has the best
husband & wife materials you can think of anywhere in the world.
**nigerian-musicians**Such as....p-square, flavour, phyno , slow dogg & kcee of limpopo, E money, selebobo etc
*it is in Anambra state that you can find the biggest &
largest number of rich individual entrepreneurs in
Nigeria. *Anambra is one of the oil producing states in
Nigeria,....(Orient petroleums) *Anambra state has its
own political party...(APGA) * Anambra state has the biggest & largest market in west africa & also the biggest commercial hub of nigeria (main market onitsha) . * Anambra has the first indigeneous car manufacturing plant in nigeria, situated at nnewi....owned by (chief. Innocent chukwuma....of innoson motors) ...from Anambra state.
Talk about Cyprian Ekwensi the Novelist, Coscharis of Coscharis motors, Mr Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Uba Capital oil of Nnewi, Emeka Offor of Orifite, Mikel Obi of Chelsea from Neni, Koteck of Nnewi makers of Kotec spare parts and tummy tummy noodles, Chikason of Nnewi
''It is a known fact that whenever you see three igbo's
chatting & discussing, it must be all about business.
two of them must be Anambrarians & the third person must be the one they trained, settled & established in business''...
Am proud to come from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by johnpaulo(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by sorepco(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2016
U R A FOOL

olysexy:
Anambra kwenu!!!
Anambra is the best, When it comes to individuals who i describe as land mark achievers pa
Anambra state.
in CBN & served meritoriously without news of misappropriation or embezzlement of fund (prof.Chukwuma charles soludo) from Anambra state.
kidnapped on power was (Dr. Chris nwabueze Ngige)...from Anambra state. 20. Anambra is the only state that the federal Government thought it wise to set aside a special day, month & year to conduct their own election because of the hotness of the state which nigeria cannot contain & control.
ever known, who gave the federal government (850 million) to fight boko haram & care for the victims, he
gave my state government (2 billion) in the past & now (1 billion) for security upgrading, he spent (1.2 billion) in unizik on infrastructures , buses & learning equipments....h e is no other than (prince Eng. Dr. Arthur Eze)...a.k.a (ozoigbondu, Eze n'ukpo, Authority)...from Anamabra state...precisely from
(Ukpo).
**nigerian-musicians**Such as....p-square, flavour, phyno , slow dogg & kcee of limpopo, E money, selebobo etc
own political party...(APGA) * Anambra state has the biggest & largest market in west africa & also the biggest commercial hub of nigeria (main market onitsha) . * Anambra has the first indigeneous car manufacturing plant in nigeria, situated at nnewi....owned by (chief. Innocent chukwuma....of innoson motors) ...from Anambra state.
Talk about Cyprian Ekwensi the Novelist, Coscharis of Coscharis motors, Mr Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Uba Capital oil of Nnewi, Emeka Offor of Orifite, Mikel Obi of Chelsea from Neni, Koteck of Nnewi makers of Kotec spare parts and tummy tummy noodles, Chikason of Nnewi
two of them must be Anambrarians & the third person must be the one they trained, settled & established in business''...

1 Like

Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Rucheen(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
You've got something with my Mom
#alwaysdisplayingAnambraandproud
what can I say., keep the light shining
Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Klinee: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2016
You can't be proud of other people's achievement, try and achieve yours!
Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Luckylife(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2016
The list is endless! Haters live to remain haters and zombies .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Klinee: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2016
olysexy:
Anambra kwenu!!!
Anambra is the best, When it comes to individuals who i describe as land mark achievers patriots, paragons of excellence, giants of professionalism & erudite personalities, (Anambra-
has them)**
1.the very first black man that nearly became a pope
(cardinal Francis Arinze) from Anambra state.
2. The first nigerian / african to receive a (Phd) in
mathematics & solved mathematical equations
without a calculator, & has 13 degrees from different
universities around the world...(prof. Chike obi) from
Anambra state.
3. The very first duely elected vice president in nigeria
(DR. Alex Ekwueme) from Anambra state.
4. The first gaduate to join the nigerian army
(chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu) from Anambra
state.
5. The very first senate president that nigeria
had (Dr. Nwafor orizu) from Anambra state.
6. The man that spear headed & got our independence
as a sovereign nation (Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe)...from
Anambra state.
7. The first senate president that took the ''senate-
mace of office'' to his village & made the statement...''where the authority stays, that's where
the symbol of authority also stays''.'' Imagine the impunity''..... (senator.Dr. Chuba okadigbo) .....from Anambra state.
8. The first internationally & critically acclaimed nigerian lady to win the nobel laurette prize in poet &
literature(mrs. Chiamanda Ngozi Adichie) from
Anambra state.
9. The first nigerian to win the international & african
Nobel prize & honour as a renowned writer of all times
in novels & literature(prof . Chinua Achebe)...from
Anambra state.
10. The first professor of statistics in nigeria (prof.
James Adichie)....fat her of chiamanda Adichie...from
Anambra state.
11. The inventor of the fastest computer, that can
extract more petroleum from oil fields (Dr. philip
Emeagwali) from Anambra state.
12. The man who lent his rolls Royce car to the federal
government, when queen Elizabeth visited nigeria so
as to carry her around during the parade & tours was
the father of chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu....
(sir .lious ojukwu) ...from Anambra state.
13. The first nigerian tribe to step their feet in united
states of America....was an igbo man, precisely
(Anambra man).
14.The first patriotic nigerian woman who turned
down (1billion naira) bribe offer, in order to save lives
Anambra state.
(Ukpo).
Nonsense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by borntosuccess(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2016
I doff my hat in respect, awed by such a state, proudly anambrian, Igbo boy fresh to d socks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by LoveMachine(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
borntosuccess:
I doff my hat in respect, awed by such a state, proudly anambrian, Igbo boy fresh to d socks.

Nnnnaaaammmmiiiiiinnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Perceptor(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
borntosuccess:
Oga we don hear, now put d hat back on your head before i pour hot porridge in yout head tongue grin
Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by borntosuccess(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Perceptor:

Oga we don hear, now put d hat back on your head before i pour hot porridge in yout head tongue grin
hehehe oga mi easy o,I know wear cap 4 head o
Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2016
sorepco:
U R A FOOL

You have said it all as a fool is perpetually blind bragging that his fathers farm is the largest. This girl needs to go back to school, travel the world, travel every nook and crany of Nigeria, Africa, Europe, The USA, Australia, Canada, South America & Asia cos i blv, that no matter how good you may claim you know and that you are, u can never see yourself better without looking at the mirror and affirming your beauty or how dumb skull and insignificant you are. You have just sold yourself out for a piece bread and a silver coin. I love the igbos, and Appreciate the work of Peter Obi, and at large love the Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu & Imo people cos i have alot as friends. but I blv the Igbos still have alot to learn and a long way to been exposed, updated and globally inclined. We are now in an age where U can have 10PhDs and yet remain the worse dumb fellow and the least productive. Olysexy or Whoever you are, you need help.
Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Kingsley1000(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2016
NAWAO
Re: Anambra My Pride And Beloved State.... Igbo Kwenu by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
I love, the Igbos and admire the Igbos alot, but as an anthropologist, I must tell u categorically, that the Igbos of Nigeria have alot to learn and a long way to go to have their voice heard and to get a fair treatment from government. The problem and solution for progress lies with the Igbos and the entire south south and south east. Of a truth, ironically and metaphorically, the acclaimed North, and a Chunk of illiterate but simple Northerners own Nigeria and may continue to rule Nigeria for the next 500yrs while the rest of us brag and aspire for 10 PhDs and 20 Bsc. Blv me, Nigerians dont need a man with 100 PhDs to fix Nigerian problem. We have a big problem of Poor Education, Ethno religious and Sociocultural cultural problem that only quality education can annihilate. D truth and fact is this, Nigeria is overly to infused to be considered for dissolution. For the next 800yrs, Nigeria will still remain stronger together for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer as it takes the British, the European, and the USA, Russians, The Common wealth patrons, the UN editor, the NATO key players to dissolve Nigeria. blv me, as Nigeria is readily up for sell through disintegration and secession, alot of gathered Crows and Circling Vultures are ready to feed on our guts & indifferences. Nigeria is a gold mine that alot of foreign countries are hanging on the fence and ready to jump in and buy at the announcement of an auction sales. If ur a prophet of doom or a sadist, continue your evil ploy of division and secession until nemesis, wrath and calamity before your entire calamity like it is in Israel, Palestine, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Mali, Equatorial Guinea, Uganda, Syria, Lebanon, and Libya. Nigeria is a Jewel of Africa, pls no spoilers are welcomed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bala Ibn Na'Allah, The Senator Who Tabled #nodatahike At The Senate Plenary / See This Throwback Photo Of President Buhari As A Student At NDA / ROCHAS OKOROCHA: Anambra Needs A Digital Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.