Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja (24165 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / I Tried Vlogging With A N40,000 Phone / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by adeolazzy: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Haute:

Of course. I'm not letting go anytime soon. Might interest you to know that I can go all night. Lmao! I also like that you're vocal...it keeps me going. tongue

You two should get a room grin grin
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by MissTechy(f): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2016
austine4real:

good day

pls are u the ayeni from kogi state or u are 4rm kwara??

Not I am from Osun state smiley

1 Like

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by MissTechy(f): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2016
cyber5:
Misstechy:
I watched your Vlog ma'am and it was awesome. I love it when a lady in my own words is tech-aware and i hope my future wife will be techy just like you.

You have a website?

Awww thank you wink yeah I do, misstechy dot com

2 Likes

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2016
jimi4us:
rubbishh!!
Mr man can u do any better why u hating on misstechy no lemme vex for u oh ....u go just come here dey talk nonsense trash..... If e dey pain u go find something to do angry
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2016
MissTechy:

Awww thank you wink yeah I do, misstechy dot com
Misstechy for life no turning back
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2016
MissTechy:

.... Same state with my mum .. Aunt tobi nice 1 wink
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Mr man can u do any better why u hating on misstechy no lemme vex for u oh ....u go just come here dey talk nonsense trash..... If e dey pain u go find something to do angry
Just comman and start hating on ppl here .... Plss mind ya bix
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Misstechy i got ur back any day any time .... Fight for u no matter what..... A faithful MISSTECHY fan cheesy
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by yehmy(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2016
MissTechy:

you are even from my state... lets know each other already
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by adeolazzy: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2016
yehmy:
you are even from my state... lets know each other already

SET THAT P! ON SUNDAY!

1 Like

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by jimi4us: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2016
toluwanimi07:

you can as well lick her smello too. MissTechy videos are boring to start with. Why on earth will any reasonable Nigerian waste MB watching her rubbishh. Stop praising mediocre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Milo30(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Cao and Haute, c'mon don't stop just yet. Thats a very sad and short ending. Why did y'all make it erotic? Thats just nasty. Misstechy no wan settle quarell, she ku ku jump and pass. I'm a fan of cao though. Cutest moniker in 3D space
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by adeolazzy: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2016
jimi4us:
you can as well lick her smello too. MissTechy videos are boring to start with. Why on earth will any reasonable Nigerian waste MB watching her rubbishh. Stop praising mediocre

It is only broke asses like you who are still bothered about the MBs they waste that always think that their opinions count.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2016
jimi4us:
I really dont blame u ..... U neva reach anywhere for ur life u re hating on someone whos already moving to the top stay there .... And kip hating ... Nd i noticed u d only 1 hating on this thread plsss kick ur self out .... Before supporters pounce on u
People like u re baclward
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2016
adeolazzy:

It is only broke asses like you who are still bothered about the MBs they waste that always think that their opinions count.
Bro leave him make him dey hate
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by joshikenna1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
jimi4us:
she can only deceive people like you for that mediocre vlog. Rubbishh

Hmmmm... I won't say you're sadist. I'm a student of psychology and understand that people in your shoes have lived happier lives. Trust me. You're currently feeling dejected or being affected by a past incidence. Your first reaction is to hate everything around you, irritate easily. When you recognize these symptoms, visit a psychologist. We get problems with getting the appropriate treatment to those in need of it because they don't know they need it. Please see a psychologist. Our therapy works. My number is 07069033409. I'll link you up with a psychologist. We are not psychiatrist. Don't mix it up. you're perfectly normal. Have a blissful day.
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by jimi4us: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
joshikenna1:

Hmmmm... I won't say you're sadist. I'm a student of psychology and understand that people in your shoes have lived happier lives. Trust me. You're currently feeling dejected or being affected by a past incidence. Your first reaction is to hate everything around you, irritate easily. When you recognize these symptoms, visit a psychologist. We get problems with getting the appropriate treatment to those in need of it because they don't know they need it. Please see a psychologist. Our therapy works. My number is 07069033409. I'll link you up with a psychologist. We are not psychiatrist. Don't mix it up. you're perfectly normal. Have a blissful day.
I've sent your number to MTN that you're a fraudster
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by toluwanimi07(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
jimi4us:
I've sent your number to MTN that you're a fraudster
Bros gerrarahia stop spoiling interesting thread for us here abeg ...
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by austine4real(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2016
MissTechy:

ok
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by austine4real(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2016
MissTechy:

ok

but u have been to kabba b4??
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by cyber5(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=MissTechy post=50432336]
Awww thank you wink yeah I do, misstechy dot com[/quotte]
UWC ma'am
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by dimdim001(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
cao:

Mwuahaha! I could try, if you need a proper sensei, see dimdim001. As his PSN says, he was sketched & built. Dude is a BAMF. If you're on PSN, PM me your ID.

Lol
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by DisGuy: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2016
nice!

did you use uber to and napep back?
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by PETUK(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Osmondinho:

Huawei phones are killer.... I don't know why Nigeria are not using it. Am currently using Huawei GR5
how much?
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by DoroBen: 5:31am On Nov 24, 2016
DisGuy:
nice!

did you use uber to and napep back?

undecided
Re: Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja by Osmondinho(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
PETUK:
how much?

I bought it 78k around September

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Disses Etisalat In Its Number Portability TV Commercial / Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now / I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.