Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory (47227 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) / Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by idolda: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cool
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
hope he can breath with all dos load
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by bokohalal(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Am I the only one that thinks that he look like Oba Akenzua 11 in that picture?
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Goke7: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
As someone who grew up in benin, I know how much the benin people reverence their oba. I think the Benin people are still one of the very few ethnic groups that give utmost respect to their oba even far more than any governor in benin city. The word of the oba is bond and no one I mean no one whether a benin person or foreigner dare say anything to dis-respect their beloved and most cherished Oba. For this, I always hold the binis in very high esteem. It also shows in how oba too carries himself with the highest sense of dignity and pride.

Congrats to my bini folks, Obaghatokpere, Iseeeee!

17 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Goke7: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
bokohalal:

They are same blood so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by cutelover19(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dreal11247:
The first Oba to become a true born again through giving his life to Christ Jesus. Congratulations in advance.
my brother, please read the crap you just posted and tell me if you truly believe a word of it. do you know all the rituals and occultic rites he must've passed through before being crowned? born again oba my black ass. #spits

4 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Goke7: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
iambabaG:
HRH sir.. May you live long!!
Good to see traditional leaders from different parts of the country have a good laugh. While nonentities go down the tribal war route!

But e sir, i af a question.. Heat no dey catch you with all these your many many accessories?

You want to invoke the wrath of the gods? na oyo u de o!
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by 9japride(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Long live the King. Such a colourful occasion
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by fiercehillz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Truly Majestic... "welcome to Benin...a place where the King is truly a King".
His wives (Olois) are beautiful. After all the stress from the traditional rites Omo N'Oba can now take a nap in #theotherroom
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Goke7: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thylord:
can those three ladies meet me at the other room.

na joke I day o

my Edo peeps I no mean am o.

na fire you de take play so, make you no call nairaland name o if dem gbab you!

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by YANDE800(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
oba kha to kpere
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Goke7: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
fiercehillz:
Truly Majestic... "welcome to Benin...a place where the King is truly a King".
His wives (Olois) are beautiful. After all the stress from the traditional rites Omo N'Oba can now take a nap in #theotherroom

na pity I just de pity una with all this una talk o!
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Goke7: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
elvischukie:
hope he can breath with all dos load

eeeeeeehn! you no de fear?
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by ewet: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
seeing the sultan and emir of kano is quite surprising considering their Islamic beliefs that all our African traditions are against the tenets of islam such as idolatory, rituals, occultism etc

Its really strange how their followers are quick to behead anyone that professes African traditional religion calling it evil but alas 2 of their most reverted rulers witnessed it live and direct.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by martineinstein(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
orobs93:
He is the 40th oba

Ps3 for sale in benin

Call or whattsap

ps3 for 35k?? When ps4 is even old....ps4 slim and ps4 pro are what u shud be selling

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by omoiyalayi(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dat guy behinf him in d first pic was like, na like dis I go dey dey till dis man die? angry grin
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by DozieInc(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Your highness!
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Ajimight(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
diasporaman:
My family can now return back to Benin now that they have crowned the Oba. No more search for human head
lie u never live in benin kingdom no human head like the yorubaland
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Neimar: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
With all the juju e don do xo
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by martineinstein(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
bokohalal:
thats his grand fada na
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by lordkhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
AFONJA cousin's are evil and diabolic Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
The Ooni is starting to piss me off.

This same Bini kingdom never sent the crown prince nor did the king show up for the Ooni's coronation in Ife.

Yet, over the fact that he's just bored or has a problem with sitting in his palace, he has somehow managed to find his way to Bini just to appear in the news and hang out with Fulani kings.

Meanwhile, Junior but heavy weight kings in Yoruba land like Alaafin & Co were not there. Not even Owo king & Eleko, thrones with Bini influence, were there.

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by taurus21: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm looks like he has been fortified with otumorkpo
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Justiceleague1: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
martineinstein:
proudly edo man here........
mtchew fake edo man wey dey support buhari..

Oba gha tò kpere,ise.
Ivbîè'do ne re uwana,wa dómò,wa koyò..proudly Edo_boi cool
ok martineinstein,dòmò,koyò cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by saintdennis(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Proud to be a benin man...

Oba ghato okpere... ise!

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Vince77(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
THE WARRI TRADITIONAL COUNCIL which is made up of the OLU OF WARRI and his chief's.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by jolomiurenyi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
jolomiurenyi:
THE WARRI TRADITIONAL COUNCIL which is made up of the OLU OF WARRI and his chief's.

They also attend the coronation ceremony.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by GoodSide: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
lord have mercy
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Justiceleague1: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
iambabaG:
HRH sir.. May you live long!!
Good to see traditional leaders from different parts of the country have a good laugh. While nonentities go down the tribal war route!

But e sir, i af a question.. Heat no dey catch you with all these your many many accessories?
ac dey palace na,haba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class / 'Happy Birthday' In Igbo? / Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.