Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory (47214 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Oba Ewuare Acquires Phantom Rolls Royce (Pics) / Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
oba ghatò òkperé, isé
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by martineinstein(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

mtchew fake edo man wey dey support buhari..

Oba gha tò kpere,ise.
Ivbîè'do ne re uwana,wa dómò,wa koyò..proudly Edo_boi cool
ok martineinstein,dòmò,koyò cheesy
i no be bini sef...i be esan.....uromi man here
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by sukkot: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Lescalier: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Goke7:

They are same blood so what do you expect?

Not just same blood. Akenzua II is his grand father.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lobolintin:
Look at Imperial Kings..

Oba of Benin for the mid west ooni for west Sultan for core north Emir for mid north Obi for east
The rest are follow come

Don't forget THE OLU OF WARRI.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Justiceleague1: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
AuroraB:
Ogidigan Like, onijagidijagan undecided Please, someone, anyone, help me with the meaning sad
ok buh kiss me 1st or come close lemme squeeze just a lil' grin Buh come o,hope u aint one a'those nicccas with an 'f' to their moniker! angry grin
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Justiceleague1: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
martineinstein:
i no be bini sef...i be esan.....uromi man here
all na de same nah..esangbèdo and vice versa...bòdiaè? grin
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by DeRay98(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dreal11247:
The first Oba to become a true born again through giving his life to Christ Jesus. Congratulations in advance.
He is not a born again Christian.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by dragonking3: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lobolintin:
Look at Imperial Kings..

Oba of Benin for the mid west
ooni for west
Sultan for core north
Emir for mid north
Obi for east

The rest are follow come
Oba of Benin is from south south.. Pele, am sure you feel saddened that your ooni is no where near the oba of Benin

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Regal dry gin comes to my mind.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Rayendowed007(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:
mtchew fake edo man wey dey support buhari..
Oba gha tò kpere,ise. Ivbîè'do ne re uwana,wa dómò,wa koyò..proudly Edo_boi cool ok martineinstein,dòmò,koyò cheesy
kor otemhen....

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by AuroraB(f): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:

ok buh kiss me 1st or come close lemme squeeze just a lil' grin
Buh come o,hope u aint one a'those nicccas with an 'f' to their moniker! angry
grin
yes, I'm a niggah angry
Wanna try undecided
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by BornStunner1: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
dragonking3:
Oba of Benin is from south south.. Pele, am sure you feel saddened that your ooni is no where near the oba of Benin

FATALITY

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by austino3050(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
See BOB IZUA!
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Pennywise(m): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
chydii:
His three wivies won't still be enough for him. He will still look outside.

Being an oba has its privileges girl.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by dragonking3: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
O0ni:
The Ooni is starting to piss me off.

This same Bini kingdom never sent the crown prince nor did the king show up for the Ooni's coronation in Ife.

Yet, over the fact that he's just bored or has a problem with sitting in his palace, he has somehow managed to find his way to Bini just to appear in the news and hang out with Fulani kings.

Meanwhile, Junior but heavy weight kings in Yoruba land like Alaafin & Co were not there. Not even Owo king & Eleko, thrones with Bini influence, were there.

angry
The junior must always respect the senior that's why he is there.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by iykekelvins(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
AuroraB:
yes, I'm a niggah angry Wanna try undecided

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by AK481(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lobolintin:
Look at Imperial Kings..

Oba of Benin for the mid west
ooni for west
Sultan for core north
Emir for mid north
Obi for east

The rest are follow come
PLEASE NOTE:ALAKE OF OYO IS GREATER THAN OONI
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by martineinstein(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Justiceleague1:
all na de same nah..esangbèdo and vice versa...bòdiaè? grin
odianosen!
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Dreal11247: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
cutelover19:

my brother, please read the crap you just posted and tell me if you truly believe a word of it. do you know all the rituals and occultic rites he must've passed through before being crowned? born again oba my black ass. #spits

DeRay98:

He is not a born again Christian.

I did not write that he is already born again. That's why I wrote,"Congratulations in advance ".
I know that it is going to happen by the power of the Almighty God.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Okeikpu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beautiful pple with gr8 culture
Just that their ladies dey phuck up here in Europ cry
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by cutelover19(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dreal11247:

I did not write that he is already born again. That's why I wrote,"Congratulations in advance ".
I know that it is going to happen by the power of the Almighty God.
now I understand, amen to your prayer. next time try to be as explicit in your posts. have a pleasant day wink
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by 4nobody4every1: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
sukkot:
mayne. too many big boys outcheaaa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4382379_img9830_jpeg395d48a98334f3994a14b0f7adac28b3
Plus plenty , juju, cowries, jazz and powers hanging around the vicinity, chai, sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by people3: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
The bible say thou shall not worship ídol ...... They are all idol worshippers .....
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
martineinstein:
odianosen!

Odiameme! grin
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by AuroraB(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=iykekelvins post=50390420][/quote]M'nwete gi eeeeeehn angry

grin
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by martineinstein(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Odiameme! grin
both are correct na........ofure is quite popular

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
martineinstein:
both are correct na........ofure is quite popular

I wanted to say Ofure too.

I am learning grin
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by martineinstein(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

I wanted to say Ofure too.

I am learning grin

haha...so,u cant speak and u are trying to correct a speaker who can read and write in esan.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
martineinstein:
haha...so,u cant speak and u are trying to correct a speaker who can read and write in esan.

No nahh, I was only providing an alternative answer grin
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by Bimpe29: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Happy birth date and many happy returns to you Sir.
Re: Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory by saintfrank(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Proudly EDO...Oba ghato kpere Ise!....Long live Oba Oba Ewuare II....God bless Benin Kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo / 'Happy Birthday' In Igbo? / Bini Insults!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.