Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car (49321 Views)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-boyfriend, Michael Awolaja, Buys Fiancée, Deola, A New Car / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by SalomonKane: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Izen:

Because it is a crime to enjoy your husband's money undecided is the husband complaining?
Not really, but if the husband starts complaining or misbehaving as a result of him buying her everything, will you be there to tell her she should have been self sufficient instead of happily spending a man's money? tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by jelal007(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
Somebody is pained grin grin.

That's why it's better you go for someone better than your EX cheesy. They thing dey pain guys Wella when they see you with a better guy
Its good 2 do 4 some1 better than ur ex, but adding 'e dey pain guys wella' shows ur level of IQ. U seem 2me like sm1 who has suffered 4rm heartbreaks or has eyes 4a man's pocket. Get a life sister,marriage/relationship no be poverty alleviation program.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by TheProfe: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2016
ndcide:
Keeping her marriage in the media is okay but when it backfires and the unforgiving public refuse to back down, no body should came and preach to us.

Half a word is enough for the wise.

This the about the best comment on this topic...

Thumbs up!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by yinkslinks(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2016
So u mean tonto dated dis ugly man cus of money? omg. means if i struggle more, women will be worshipping me on top my finest and money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lordkit2:
The founder of Malivelihood Michael Awujoola, has come after his former girlfriend, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh for posting photos of cars her wealthy hubby bought for her online.

Malivehood posted the photo below and captioned it: “Her wrist watch can easily buy your Lexus car Twice $129,000”

No be small jealousy!

See Photos Below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/21/tonto-dikeh-ex-boyfriend-slam-her-for-posting-photos-of-newly-acquired-suvs-online/
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lastmessenger: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2016
Brainless people everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by chronique(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Silly and childish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by beautiful232(f): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2016
omg..the thing pain her EX wellla
never leave better for better leave better to best
that's the spirit!!!
My EX must see this my new boo oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by chlowi(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2016
fernandoc:
A gift from someone you love is more satisfying than the most expensive gift from someone you don't give a s#it about.

Spot on!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Eibams60(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2016
pseudo!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by AuroraB(f): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2016
Sore looser sad
See him square-shaped head grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by bencarson007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
I sense some painment. grin Move on already, or better yet use a noose to end your sorrow.
@Repogirl,please don't kill me with laughter please... Painment...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by bencarson007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
I sense some painment. grin Move on already, or better yet use a noose to end your sorrow.
@Repogirl,please don't kill me with laughter please... Painment...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=lordkhalifa post=50385176][/quote] Stupidity is you writing a treatise of verbiage because of a guy who's more successful than you are and has no idea of your existence. capital MUMU. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
Stupidity is you writing a treatise of verbiage because of a guy who's more successful than you are and has no idea of your existence. capital MUMU. grin
I knw u can lick any ass because of money.. but afonjas omo mgbatis are not trustful , trust them in ur own peril

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
Stupidity is you writing a treatise of verbiage because of a guy who's more successful than you are and has no idea of your existence. capital MUMU. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I knw u can lick any ass because of money.. but afonjas omo mgbatis are not trustful , trust them in ur own peril
I knew you would reply. Goat. Your brains are like the stock fish you eat- dead and dry. You deserve a red cap for being this stupid. Go blow ekwe flute small. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
I knew you would reply. Goat. Your brains are like the stock fish you eat- dead and dry. Go blow ekwe flute small. grin
bobo mgbati I knw u are chatting at the comfort of ur brown roof face me face apartment, hungrily waiting for mama bola to bring a bowl of Ewedu and amala so u can quench troubling ulcer... abeg which of them is you below
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
bobo mgbati I knw u are chatting at the comfort of ur brown roof face me face apartment, hungrily waiting for mama bola to bring a bowl of Ewedu and amala so u can quench troubling ulcer... abeg which of them is you below
You think everyone lives in thatched roof huts like your father. Gladly chilling watching Narcos on Netflix. grin Identify your father in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
You think everyone lives in thatched roof huts like your father. Gladly chilling watching Narcos on Netflix. grin Identify your father in the picture.
lol u can claim to be chatting from Kentucky while u are in Oshogbo... but to me average house u can find in Oshogbo are brown roof, but lemme ask u ooo, what are u doing at home by this working hour, are u jobless or what ?.... abeg point ur house below
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
lol u can claim to be chatting from Kentucky while u are in Oshogbo... but to me average house u can find in Oshogbo are brown roof, but lemme ask u ooo, what are u doing at home by this working hour, are u jobless or what ?.... abeg point ur house below
Kentucky koh, Kenchicken ni. And see your life, my office looks so good you mistook it for my house. grin If you come reach my house nko? grin Today na Friday, so take the two red caps below as my gift to you - One for being utterly stupid, and the other a souvenir in case you lose the first cap. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
lol u can claim to be chatting from Kentucky while u are in Oshogbo... average house u can find in Oshogbo are those Rusty brown roof, but lemme ask u ooo, what are u doing at home by this working hour, are u jobless or what ?.... abeg point ur house below melody stand, family picture beside it , DVD machine ,video game and home theater speaker by the side... omo mgbati tell me another lies.. we knw u guys are baba for lies

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
lol u can claim to be chatting from Kentucky while u are in Oshogbo... average house u can find in Oshogbo are those Rusty brown roof, but lemme ask u ooo, what are u doing at home by this working hour, are u jobless or what ?.... abeg point ur house below melody stand, family picture beside it , DVD machine ,video game and home theater speaker by the side... omo mgbati tell me another lies.. we knw u guys are baba for lies
At least, we get red roof. Your fathers been dey use palm frond for their roofs. grin When rain fall, dem dey use their prick block am if e dey leak. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by bbbabes(f): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Phranex:

In your attempt to call the guy senseless.. You revealed your own degree of sense by asking if the watch can move on its own.. You must think cars move on their own. Sorry

You have the tiniest brain on earth...even an octopus that has no brain (Sure u dont know that) is more sensible than you. So a vehicle on a hill, if not on steady brake, will not move down on its own...

u don't want to mess with me this Friday afternoon
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
So I can't have my father's portrait in my office. I said it, you're a primitive flat headed villager. grin There's no video game or home theatre in the picture. Just the DVD and DSTV decoder. I take it you don't know people can have those things in an office sha, to buy small portable DVD for your BQ na problem. I feel you, the economy is not smiling on your flat head. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Phranex(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
bbbabes:

You have the tiniest brain on earth...even an octopus that has no brain (Sure u dont know that) is more sensible than you. So a vehicle on a hill, if not on steady brake, will not move down on its own...

u don't want to mess with me this Friday afternoon

Again you showed your level of thoughts.. How would a vehicle go to the hill in the first place

Besides.. Anything on any slope would slide down on its own. Even the watch...

I'm inclined to thinking you are a girl..

They say girls have fish brains...

Indeed u are a girl..
U think like the girls who have fish brains
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
So I can't have my father's portrait in my office. I said it, you're a primitive flat headed villager. grin There's no video game or home theatre in the picture. Just the DVD and DSTV decoder. I take it you don't know people can have those things in an office sha, to buy small portable DVD for your BQ na problem. I feel you, the economy is not smiling on your flat head. grin
lying AFONJA keep dreaming
cowardice amala eating
brown roof sophisticated tiger
claw betrayers Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough like the Igbos to affect a
physical threat. Awolowo was cheated out of
the presidency after helping the
Fulanis crush Biafra.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by bbbabes(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Phranex:

Again you showed your level of thoughts.. How would a vehicle go to the hill in the first place

Besides.. Anything on any slope would slide down on its own. Even the watch...

I'm inclined to thinking you are a girl..

They say girls have fish brains...

Indeed u are a girl..
U think like the girls who have fish brains

You still happen to be senseless to me. Your assertion will make no good sense. Anyways, it will be a total waste of time to trade words with you. You sound like one of these frustrated Nigerian guys out there that will be so swift to pick on a lady all because they are not cultured.

You can go on blabbing. I guess the next reply you will get with be from your long wait to get my reply....What has APC turned Nigerian guys into. So u mean if u meet me, you would make an attempt to slap me...then you cant be considered a man, but, maybe a tod...I wont even be surprised, you could be in high school or probably battling with UME.

Quote me if only you are a senseless dude
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by pussyAvenger: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
bbbabes:

You still happen to be senseless to me. Your assertion will make no good sense. Anyways, it will be a total waste of time to trade words with you. You sound like one of these frustrated Nigerian guys out there that will be so swift to pick on a lady all because they are not cultured.

You can go on blabbing. I guess the next reply you will get with be from your long wait to get my reply....What has APC turned Nigerian guys into. So u mean if u meet me, you would make an attempt to slap me...then you cant be considered a man, but, maybe a tod...I wont even be surprised, you could be in high school or probably battling with UME.

Quote me if only you are a senseless dude
I hv been keenly following una argument.Babe this guy floored u from all angle ooo..hw could u place a car before a wrist watch simple because of motion?.....even ur hill logic is wack......perhaps our beloved petroleum can move itself..... this UME candidate obviously reasons much better than u do......Nw am thinkin ......who gave u an office ,considering the way u think?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
lying AFONJA keep dreaming
cowardice amala eating
brown roof sophisticated tiger
claw betrayers Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough like the Igbos to affect a
physical threat. Awolowo was cheated out of
the presidency after helping the
Fulanis crush Biafra.
Bruh. Shut up, you already lost. grin You're a hopeless lowlife and you expect everyone to be like you. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by enitey(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
This guy sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by bbbabes(f): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
pussyAvenger:
I hv been keenly following una argument.Babe this guy floored u from all angle ooo..hw could u place a car before a wrist watch simple because of motion.....even ur hill logic is wack......perhaps our beloved petroleum can move itself..... this UME candidate obviously reasons much better than u do......Nw am thinkin ......who gave u an office ,considering the way u think

alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.