Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car (49323 Views)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-boyfriend, Michael Awolaja, Buys Fiancée, Deola, A New Car / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by pussyAvenger: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
bbbabes:

alright
thanks sweetie
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
APCmyheart:

And it's better to go for her close friend she go wan commit suicide.
k undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
MRLINGTON:

Troublesome girl.. Lol make them no beat u for here o.. Boys no dey smile for this recession period o
cheesy cheesy
They no fit
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

it is his loss grin
abi ooo cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Snapchat:

at the end of the day, all guys are the same.

isn't that what people like you say??
at your siggy, I give up cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
OneSentence:

no dear. some of us just think it's another guy's turn to drill you. look back at your all your ex and you'll know what I mean
k undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
peculiar32:

this is the best comment I have read on NL...you deserve a gold medal
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
2dugged:
punch line grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
jelal007:
[s]Its good 2 do 4 some1 better than ur ex, but adding 'e dey pain guys wella' shows ur level of IQ. U seem 2me like sm1 who has suffered 4rm heartbreaks or has eyes 4a man's pocket. Get a life sister,marriage/relationship no be poverty alleviation program.[/s]
your ex left you for someone better I guess undecided undecided
Cry no more poor poor boy

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Phranex(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
bbbabes:

You still happen to be senseless to me. Your assertion will make no good sense. Anyways, it will be a total waste of time to trade words with you. You sound like one of these frustrated Nigerian guys out there that will be so swift to pick on a lady all because they are not cultured.

You can go on blabbing. I guess the next reply you will get with be from your long wait to get my reply....What has APC turned Nigerian guys into. So u mean if u meet me, you would make an attempt to slap me...then you cant be considered a man, but, maybe a tod...I wont even be surprised, you could be in high school or probably battling with UME.

Quote me if only you are a senseless dude

As expected a lady would leave the topic of discourse and talk out of point.

FYI.. I ain't battling with ume.. By profession I did six years in school .. I'm sure u know there's only one popular course with such duration in Nigeria...

Bbbabes ... Nice to meet you and bye
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Snapchat: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
at your siggy, I give up cheesy

what else do you do than giving up??

i really wish i could help you sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Snapchat:

what else do you do than giving up??

i really wish i could help you sad
ode 100% smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Snapchat: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
ode 100% smiley

Lemme jor cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Snapchat:

Lemme jor cheesy
I dey hold you tongue undecided

Ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Snapchat: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
I dey hold you tongue undecided
Ode

*talk to my hand emoji*

are we done??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by jelal007(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
your ex left you for someone better I guess undecided undecided
Cry no more poor poor boy
Lol,i guess my post struck a nerve. It isn't difficult 2 spot ur kind in a crowd,girls with pathetic mentality. Its such a shame. Stop acting like a gold, gold digger. U've got brains, use it not what's in between ya legs. Speaking of dat,I wonder hw many have being there sef,seeing d kind of person u are. Lolzzzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Came: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why him no marry am, he just wan dey waste the babe time,by the way, i hope say he don marry the one way him say her watch go buy two of her car? Jealousy !!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Snapchat:

*talk to my hand emoji*

are we done??
tongue tongue tongue
Gerarahere mehnnnnn tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
jelal007:
Lol,i guess my post struck a nerve. It isn't difficult 2 spot ur kind in a crowd,girls with pathetic mentality. Its such a shame. Stop acting like a gold, gold digger. U've got brains, use it not what's in between ya legs. Speaking of dat,I wonder hw many have being there sef,seeing d kind of person u are. Lolzzzz
do you know why this your yeye talk did not have any effect That's Because I will feed you for months without feeling any burden on me. You don't even know who you are talking to fish brain, but I will let that pass. Your sisters will need that small fish brain advise wink. Give it to them cheesy.

Peace out broke ass tongue angry sad cheesy smiley wink lipsrsealed undecided embarassed cry kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by jelal007(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
do you know why this your yeye talk did not have any effect That's Because I will feed you for months without feeling any burden on me. You don't even know who you are talking to fish brain, but I will let that pass. Your sisters will need that small fish brain advise wink. Give it to them cheesy.

Peace out broke ass tongue angry sad cheesy smiley wink lipsrsealed undecided embarassed cry kiss
Typical 'OLOSHO' pattern of talking. See who's talking of fish brain. U seem 2me like an afflicted neophyte with glacially slow cognitive faculties. Repent b4 its too late. #takedmiddlefinger
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
jelal007:
Typical 'OLOSHO' pattern of talking. See who's talking of fish brain. U seem 2me like an afflicted neophyte with glacially slow cognitive faculties. Repent b4 its too late. #takedmiddlefinger
k
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by jelal007(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
k
Good girl...I see u're quite troublesome on NL.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
jelal007:
Good girl...I see u're quite troublesome on NL.
k

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
Bruh. Shut up, you already lost. grin You're a hopeless lowlife and you expect everyone to be like you. grin
hopeless Mgbati bloody liar...

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by diiadem(f): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
The guy is not fine sef...see his burnt lips. Thank God she left him for a better person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by MRLINGTON(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
cheesy cheesy
They no fit

lol whos power are u depending on now? yours or your boyfriends?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Izen: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
SalomonKane:
Not really, but if the husband starts complaining or misbehaving as a result of him buying her everything, will you be there to tell her she should have been self sufficient instead of happily spending a man's money? tongue

This lady here is not jobless. We all know her as an actress. She obviously took a break from the industry to focus on her new family and child. If she was up and about doing her own thing, you guys would have insulted her like you did to Toke. Can women ever win with you guys?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by V0lv0(f): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
APCmyheart:

And it's better to go for her close friend she go wan commit suicide.

A real true close friend will never go for her friends ex. If she does then she never was a close true friend then its good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Snapchat: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
tongue tongue tongue Gerarahere mehnnnnn tongue

ladies first....after you ma'am
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by APCmyheart(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
V0lv0:

A real true close friend will never go for her friends ex. If she does then she never was a close true friend then its good riddance to bad rubbish
Since a good Fiancee can go for another man my lady anything can happen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2016
MRLINGTON:

lol whos power are u depending on now? yours or your boyfriends?
mine of course wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Titilayooni(f): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:
Somebody is pained grin grin.

That's why it's better you go for someone better than your EX cheesy. They thing dey pain guys Wella when they see you with a better guy
as in....you gerra it,Tonto your head dey there...my ex be ready ooo,my own go worse pass Tonto..LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.