Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose (974 Views)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by fingard02k(m): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2016
The Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose, has inaugurated the state’s Grazing Enforcement Marshals, caution that cattle found feeding after 6 p.m., would be seized.

He said the state government would collaborate with the authorities and other security operatives to battle defiant herdsmen.

He noted that the marshals wouldn’t normally bear arms and would, therefore, rely on bodies empowered to take action. The governor reiterated the necessity to stop innocent people being wiped out and farmers’ method of livelihood being recinded by equipped herdsmen, adding that the entire life of 1 citizen will probably be worth more than 10,000 cattle.

He said the statutory regulation is at the eye of cattle rearers, as their businesses would be streamlined.

“On August 29, this full year, the Anti-Grazing Expenses was handed down by the state government. On August 30 i authorized it into legislations. Some social people go so far as grazing in the night time, when farmers are no on the lands much longer. Any cattle found grazing following the right time stipulated by regulations would be confiscated. Such cattle would be sold or killed at that moment and shared out to people, within our Stomach Infrastructure programme,”

he said. Fayose also warned the marshals: “This isn’t an possibility to harass or intimidate innocent people. You are to enforce the statutory regulation, not break it.
Anybody found heading beyond his bounds would be handled accordingly.”

The chairman, Hunters Connection, Ikole MUNICIPALITY Area, Osasona Joseph Olukayode, commended Fayose for the effort.He said quick treatment by the governor in Oke Ako-Ekiti when equipped herdsmen attacked people directed a strong indication to lawbreakers to remain from the state.

READ MORE >> http://www.enzyhub.com/i-will-kill-and-eat-any-arrested-cattle-fayose/

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by fingard02k(m): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2016

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 5:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Fayose our strongest governor, dont forget to share the meat ooo, pepper soup things grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by gabinogem(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Jagaban!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by orunto27: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Kill them all but don't eat them. They are GMOs.
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by JBUZZ: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2016
This is the real jagaban!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by JBUZZ: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2016
orunto27:
Kill them all but don't eat them. They are GMOs.
grin grin grin genetically modified cows
Lol
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by omamush(f): 5:33am On Oct 21, 2016
this man sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by capatainrambo: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2016
nor chop bubu cow o grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 5:38am On Oct 21, 2016
All the southern governors should follow suit including north central governors . Their primary obligation is to protect their citizens not cows .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by BossKratos: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2016
I believe this rig master! After all he is in expert in the art of slicing of ponmo....

grin
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by Mynd44: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by JBUZZ: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Luckylife:
All the southern governors should follow suit including north central governors . Their primary obligation is to protect their citizens not cows .
Twale for you. You get sense.
Unfortunately, most of these govs are either cowards or prize their party APC higher than their citizens lives.
Benue gov should do somtin quick

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by yekparikpa(m): 6:04am On Oct 21, 2016
BossKratos:

I believe this rig master! After all he is in expert in the art of slicing of ponmo....

grin

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by 989900D: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2016
The one thing he has done right; abeg share the meat reach us for yonder o.
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by abdulskulboy(m): 6:10am On Oct 21, 2016
fayose lifestyle don tire me
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by seunlayi(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2016
This man is full of ideas, please remember to send my share

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2016
The Greatest

RIde On Sir cool
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by orunto27: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Yes. Don't U see how they shake bottoms at Abuja Airport in Melayes Rolls Royce? They are imported from Daura!!!!
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by Legitbaba(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Rugged u...Fayose
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by borntosuccess(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2016
fire on jare, rugged boss
Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by Agimor(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2016
That phrase "Stomach Infrastructure" always makes me laugh.. How can a visionary leader outline the provision of agege bread and pomo as it's point agenda. Instead of focusing on building infrastructures and creating enabling environment for the youths to utilize their potentials. There is no greater height of brainwashed than the one being witnessed in Ekiti right now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill And Eat Any Arrested Cattle – Fayose by BALLOSKI: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2016
You should have told us you are hungry for cowmeat , instead of this antic you're employing. You should have come straight.

(1) (Reply)

‘the True State Of President Buhari’s Health / Femi Adesina's Response To the Planned Protest Is A Huge Embarassment...!!!! / Nigeria In 'acting Mode' President, CJN, EFCC Boss, Many Others In Stand-in Capa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.