Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september (12365 Views)

FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun / FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Orikinla(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2016
lilprinze:
They keep sharing billions yet most state governors own workers salary.

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by theimmortals(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2016
If them dey share make them remember our ALAWI.

we don't want to hear stories that touches the heart come November 24&25.

- like if you are prospective corp member (batch B)

- Share if you are still undergraduate.

- share and like if you already made it in life.

ALUTA CONTINUA.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
Please

I have a very important question

Where and how are the money spent

Show me how all these money are spent, I mean good roads, 24 hour electricity, good hospital and health insurance, good high schools and universities

Answer 1. Roads

Answer 2. Education

Answer 3. Facilities

Answer 4. Electricity

Answer 5. Health care

Please, i really need answers to these questions
90% is used to pay civil servants. .. fedral government workers alone take 166bn every month.. Now minus it from the fedral government shares
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by eLcastro(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Sibrah:
Imagine if they shared when oil was $120pb. It would av been N10m/person
u feel me...I fuel my gen.,pay my school fees...contribute 4 maintain my str road.,pump my water...tell me what is the govt doin 4 me...evn security.,we pay security 4 ourselves....#TeamJustShareTheMoney

1 Like

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by bankydd(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Clinton9000:
When I see headline like this, I get very angry with Niger Delta people. Do you have brain to know that this One Nigeria only exists because of your oil? Can't you see how they are sharing your oil money? What's the business of someone in Katsina, Lagos or Enugu with your oil money? I was in Akwa Ibom the other day and saw people suffering; I mean real suffering that I got so angry asking them...have you been to Abuja and Lagos to see what your oil money built? This country should be divided/restructured and every region/country should managed its resources. SE, SS, NE, NC, NW and SW, all should individually manage thier resources and pay tax to the center. Even if under Biafrra, if you listen to Radio Biaffra, every province will manage its resources like it's in US and pay tax to the center. If Bayelsa makes 900 billion in oil sales a yr, you simply pay 30-40% to center AND KEEP THE REST FOR BAYELSANS ONLY...YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH IMO, ANAMBRA, DELTA, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, ENUGU, EBONYI.

Retards like you are danger to civilization,I guess you don't understand the meaning of having a working system, different products are gotten from different regions and all flows interchangeably,
I pray your attitude changes soon because people like you are cancer to this, wanting to infect vulnerable ones with your silly ideology
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by lailo: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
D money that only Dasuki shared with cronies?
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by lordkhalifa(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2016
we have to urgently abolish this formula of sharing, states that bring more to our national purse should go home with the largest cake according to what h rack-in federal account, states that can't finance or manage their internal problems should merge with other states,,, true regionalisms, those parasite's from desert bring nothing to our purse but they get shares more than resourceful states...
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2016
bankydd:

Retards like you are danger to civilization,I guess you don't understand the meaning of having a working system, different products are gotten from different regions and all flows interchangeably,
I pray your attitude changes soon because people like you are cancer to this, wanting to infect vulnerable ones with your silly ideology

Useless opinion expected from an Afonjas...they want the status quo to continue, only Abuja and Lagos being developed while the people that own the resources are suffering. Devoid of basic human decency and conscience... implacably wicked people. With the level of evil being shown by Afonjas, I think God will not send his son again next time to save mankind , he will physically show up just with one clear intent...to get rid of Afonjas.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Do you think it's only oil money they share? Please wake up.

Clinton9000:
When I see headline like this, I get very angry with Niger Delta people. Do you have brain to know that this One Nigeria only exists because of your oil? Can't you see how they are sharing your oil money? What's the business of someone in Katsina, Lagos or Enugu with your oil money? I was in Akwa Ibom the other day and saw people suffering; I mean real suffering that I got so angry asking them...have you been to Abuja and Lagos to see what your oil money built? This country should be divided/restructured and every region/country should managed its resources. SE, SS, NE, NC, NW and SW, all should individually manage thier resources and pay tax to the center. Even if under Biafrra, if you listen to Radio Biaffra, every province will manage its resources like it's in US and pay tax to the center. If Bayelsa makes 900 billion in oil sales a yr, you simply pay 30-40% to center AND KEEP THE REST FOR BAYELSANS ONLY...YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH IMO, ANAMBRA, DELTA, AKWA IBOM, RIVERS, CROSS RIVER, ENUGU, EBONYI.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Do you think it's only oil money they share? Please wake up.

Another Afonja...who doesn't want Niger Delta people to enjoy their God's given oil wealth.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Ijaya123:

In your mind, you're making sense abi?

Why did you tell GEJ this? After all he is from the Niger Delta.

What sense have you made sir?
Yes, GEJ is from Niger delta but he cannot do anything in a constitutional democracy without the support of the Parliament who are mostly not from Niger delta.
To clamour for federalism is not a bad idea..
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by porka: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Sibrah:
Imagine if they shared when oil was $120pb. It would av been N10m/person

How far with Fowler now?

No IGR/Tax/Diversification again?

We haven't heard the bull's story for months now.

Hope all is well.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
And u think they don't get more So u don't know they get 13% of the oil revenue first before bn shared, and they even get more from the sharing formula
lordkhalifa:
we have to urgently abolish this formula of sharing, states that bring more to our national purse should go home with the largest cake according to what h rack-in federal account, states that can't finance or manage their internal problems should merge with other states,,, true regionalisms, those parasite's from desert bring nothing to our purse but they get shares more than resourceful states...
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
U can keep hating, why not pray n fast so dt ur wish would come to fruition if u really mean it
Clinton9000:

Useless opinion expected from an Afonjas...they want the status quo to continue, only Abuja and Lagos being developed while the people that own the resources are suffering. Devoid of basic human decency and conscience... implacably wicked people. With the level of evil being shown by Afonjas, I think God will not send his son again next time to save mankind , he will physically show up just with one clear intent...to get rid of Afonjas.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by lordkhalifa(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
jaybillionaire:
And u think they don't get more So u don't know they get 13% of the oil revenue first before bn shared, and they even get more from the sharing formula
we are no longer comfortable with 13%... we need total control of our wealth, True federalism... any state that felt cheated should merge with other states, is not mandatory that every state will have equal strength, California , Arizona and Virginia don't posses the same economic strength... all animal are the same but some animal are greater than others
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
we are no longer comfortable with 13%... we need total control of our wealth, True federalism... any state that felt cheated should merge with other states, is not mandatory that every state will have equal strength, California , Arizona and Virginia don't posses the same economic strength... all animal are the same but some animal are greater than others

Am also a proponent of restructuring regardless of my antecedents, but let the power that be decide that.

Won't even mind if the region's part ways cos at this juncture, things have fallen apart and the centre cannot hold
angry
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmn! E go better.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
LOL

Not worth exchanging words.

Peace

Clinton9000:

Another Afonja...who doesn't want Niger Delta people to enjoy their God's given oil wealth.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by porka: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
mrvitalis:

90% is used to pay civil servants. .. fedral government workers alone take 166bn every month.. Now minus it from the fedral government shares

He he he he he he he

They have come again o o o

90% of government allocation is used for civil servants' salary?

What!!!

So your ZERO BUDGET has not reduced that to 70% yet?

We are in the 6th month of the 'Zero Budget' implementation and the 'civil servants' salary alone' still constitutes 90% of government expenditure?

What about the allocation of 30% to capital expenditure for the first time 'since the creation of the world'?

What about the 'release of N1.8trn' capital funds to 'reflate' the economy?

What is going on, ore?
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Jobabori(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I think the question to ask is what is being done with the 13%. Even if it is increased to 90%, a large % of it will still land in the pockets of some privilege few. Our leaders are the main problem.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by lordkhalifa(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jobabori:

I think the question to ask is what is being done with the 13%. Even if it is increased to 90%, a large % of it will still land in the pockets of some privilege few. Our leaders are the main problem.
if actually we means business, restructuring will be the best, but I'm afraid oga in the other room and his cronies won't agree for true federalism, competitive environment enables development , if north don't have oil they can trade by barter with their agricultural products, for pur corrupt leaders, we are going to withdraw their immunity any corrupt public figure is going behind bar for a very long time , Abuja will only serve as adminstrative state, no more President but prime minister... but I'm afraid some time section of this country will feel cheated because sweetness of crude oil has taken away the acumen in them
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Ijaya123: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2016
talk2macs:

What sense have you made sir?
Yes, GEJ is from Niger delta but he cannot do anything in a constitutional democracy without the support of the Parliament who are mostly not from Niger delta.
To clamour for federalism is not a bad idea..

Then keep clamoring for it on Nairaland.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Omegasholex: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Clinton9000:
When I see headline like this, I get very angry with Niger Delta people. Do you have brain to know that this One Nigeria only exists because of your oil? Can't you see how they are sharing your oil money? What's the business of someone in Katsina, Lagos or Enugu with your oil money? I was in Akwa Ibom the other day and saw people suffering; I mean real suffering that I got so angry asking them...have you been to Abuja and Lagos to see what your oil money built? This country should be divided/restructured and every region/country should managed its resources. SE, SS, NE, NC, NW and SW, all should individually manage thier resources and pay tax to the center. Even if under Biafrra, if you listen to Radio Biaffra, every province will manage its resources like it's in US and pay tax to the center. If Bayelsa makes 900 billion in oil sales a yr, you simply pay 30-40% to center AND KEEP THE REST FOR BAYELSANS ONLY...YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH IMO, ANAMBRA, DELTA, AKWA IBOM, RIVERS, CROSS RIVER, ENUGU, EBONYI.

bro,I am with you on this. the only way forward is restructuring so that each state/region explore her resources and contribute a quota to the national level.
I just hope these polithievecians can have our interest at heart. however,a question for now before they do what we agreed to be best for us is;the little the states and local government get what have they been doing with it.
u need to check the amount a small state like bayelsa gets(including the 13 % for oil derivation),osun etc and try to compare it with what they have done for the states. States should not be owing salaries,that's the worst thing an employer will ever do to his employees.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Omegasholex: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Clinton9000:

Clinton9000:

bro,I am with you on this. the only way forward is restructuring so that each state/region explore her resources and contribute a quota to the national level.
I just hope these polithievecians can have our interest at heart. however,a question for now before they do what we agreed to be best for us is;the little the states and local government get what have they been doing with it.
u need to check the amount a small state like bayelsa gets(including the 13 % for oil derivation),osun etc and try to compare it with what they have done for the states. States should not be owing salaries,that's the worst thing an employer will ever do to his employees.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Sincero: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
God help Nigeria!
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Sincero: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Have dey shared for october

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno / The Nation's Forum On The Economy, Osinbajo, Okorocha Arrive (pix) / Senate Seeks Extension Of Free Education To Senior Secondary Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.