Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! (1014 Views)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by Mrop(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Now I’m beginning to fear women by the
day… Guys, be weary and don’t carry your
pillar and stones, looking to erect it
anywhere you deem fit.

This recession has made women not to
smile anymore!! From the context of the
screenshot, it’s self explanatory what’s going
on in the conversation… See below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/see-what-this-lady-did-just-to-get.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by Mrop(m): 5:42am On Oct 21, 2016
lol.... nawa ooo

cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2016
So doctored whatsapp convos now pass for news ba? undecided

You bloggers make me sick

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by LMandela(m): 5:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Wtf?
Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by omamush(f): 5:50am On Oct 21, 2016
undecided
Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

grin it's too early to get sick na...
Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:00am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin it's too early to get sick na...

Is it? Lol
Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by Laveda(f): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

undecided I just tire.
Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Of course they're plenty on d streets including guys too. Some people trust and respect babalawo than their own parents
Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by seunlayi(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2016
The effect of government destroying our economy is telling on our women. If the economy is OK, this won't happen

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did Just To Get “three Things ” From A Guy! by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Wah doctor is that o,spiritual or medical Am not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Furniture Sale Kursi Tamu Minimalis / 7 Things You Need To Know About Social Media And Online Relationships / These "CUCUMBER" Is Out Because Of Miss Anambra For Maximum Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.