Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko (20653 Views)

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. / I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by rusher14: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Clinton9000:

Another useless Afonja defending Northerners. SMH

Shush!!

How can Metuh who has since accepted his guilt after trying to impugn the character of the trial judge be your hero?

If it makes a man a zombie to defend the truth please crown me king of the zombies.
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by shegra58: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Clinton9000:
What is it with yorubaas and confessing, begging under any small threat by authority? Any Yorubaa man under EFCC or DSS, less than few hrs in custody,is already confessing. Obanikoro, why would you want to betray Fayose? Didn't you see how Olisa Metuh went there, refused to incriminate anybody? Have you seen any Northerner incriminate themselves despite being more corrupt? I keep telling people, if you are doing anything underground with yorubaas, just be very careful because they crack easily.
yes we Crack easily because we are not hardened criminal like them them undecided

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by molas02: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
midolian:
The most annoying thing is the way he criticises the government as if he sincerely means well for Nigerians. Who wld ever imagine Fayose is one of the causes of the problems we are faced with now?
not only fayose, including APC chieftains and PDP Cabal. the beautiful one are yet to b born .......
on naija I giv up
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by oz4real83(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
This govt is almost two years and by now I would have expected many convictions from previous arrests! Govt fayose has immunity and can only investigated for now. What about those people without immunity? My advice is that:Let's concentrate on those people for now so as to serve as a deterent to others!
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
shegra58:
yes we Crack easily because we are not hardened criminal like them them undecided

Lol...
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
gamargu:

I am fulani from the north not yoruba.

Lol...Afonja.
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by lightblazingnow(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Get your certificate of occupancy C of O in River state in 3 months

Call or WhatsApp 07033851176
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by giftiy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by ihatesycophant(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Clinton9000:
What is it with yorubaas and confessing, begging under any small threat by authority? Any Yorubaa man under EFCC or DSS, less than few hrs in custody,is already confessing. Obanikoro, why would you want to betray Fayose? Didn't you see how Olisa Metuh went there, refused to incriminate anybody? Have you seen any Northerner incriminate themselves despite being more corrupt? I keep telling people, if you are doing anything underground with yorubaas, just be very careful because they crack easily.
This have given credence to the common saying that Yorubas are the most patriotic tribe in Nigeria. The real Yorubas don't have bosom to keep evil till death or shield what is not good. If you see the number of people against Fayose, OBJ, Tinubu, FFK etc they are more of Yorubas . If we refused purging evil people out of our society, evil will reign supreme and the down trodden will feel it the more.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by feedthenation(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sometimes I wish this country can be like China, were corrupt politicians, bent civil servants are lined up and executed by firing squad.
Look at the amount of money cornered by these people.

Enough of these investigation these people should be charged to the law courts and sentenced to very long years in the prison since they can't be executed. I propose a sentencing of at least 10years and above and permanent suspension from holding any public office or directorship of any company in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by fishbone11(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
They have bargained with this crook to nail Fayose, Pls how can $5.37m translate to #60m naira for Christ sakes?
-
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by techcloud(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
fishbone11:
They have bargained with this crook to nail Fayose, Pls how can $5.37m translate to #60m naira for Christ sakes?
-

The matter tire me o.
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by dotedote: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Deluded you are

kcnwaigbo:

Story, the EFCC should stop this stupid media trial and wait for October 2018.Governor Fayose is too busy providing democracy dividends to ekiti people to be distracted by all these

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by GOFRONT(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
That's why there z hunger n hardship in da land

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by maronih: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good day sir/ Ma, Are you planning of renovation, facelifting, redefining your space either new or existing? Why not put a call through to us, we'll help you create heaven on earth home with our services: full interior and exterior design, wallpaper, 3d wall panel, decorative painting, window blinds/curtains, kitchen/bathroom design, decorative flooring&ceiling, laminated wooden floor, installation, Synthetic Grass. Call Maytech Interior Nigeria Ltd To give you the best on 09034900237, 07056253340, click here for more. https://m.facebook.com/maytechking
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by NairaMaster1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Good Money grin grin

How I wish he's in APC it would be a personal saving grin
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
oz4real83:
This govt is almost two years and by now I would have expected many convictions from previous arrests! Govt fayose has immunity and can only investigated for now. What about those people without immunity? My advice is that:Let's concentrate on those people for now so as to serve as a deterent to others!

So saddening , however i guess thats why they want to purge the judiciary of corrupt judges first.
Re: Obanikoro Put $5.37M In Military Trunk For fayose - Aluko by shawn5ng(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
flokii:
Now it's Aluko + Koro's words against fayose's.. interesting

I still wonder why Mr Jonathan hasn't said anything concerning this yet.. Glad he didn't continue tho. could av spelt doom for Nigeria
Don't forget what Jonathan said when he lost election. He said Buhari should not just be thinking only about jailing him but jailing other surbodinate that works with him. He needs to build a very big prison yard to occupy all of them. Can u see that. He knew guys have cleaned put and he can't checkmate them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reschedules Sale Of Nomination Forms, Sends Directors On Compulsory Leave / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.