Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (16686 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by blackcypha(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2010
WHAT S up wit all these arguements on Jesus is god or prophet or son of god?is dat important?
why r xtians so confused causing different sects to break out over a period of 2000yrs and still counting ?
even the bible is confusing , it calls jesus a prohet,the son of god,god,at diffrent instances.
how can u be sure dat jessus said the things he said about himself when u were not there when he said it,
and when it is clear dat the bible books have been edited by humans like you and I who r subject to
passing what ever they believed to be true even tho claiming to be inspired by God?
after all they wer not eye witnesses account AT THE NIACENE CONFRENCE , or where they?
?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2010
@godslave where are thou?they are looking for you here o,jesus BESTEST worshipper
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by grace5: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2010
TO ALL LISTEN TO JESUS

A Message From Jesus

I am Jesus, and I come to you as Lord and Master. Many choose to see
Me as helpless and powerless, as an infant baby wrapped in swaddling
clothes. I did come to you that way, I humbled Myself to be born of
man. But I did not remain that way. I grew and matured in the times
and seasons that the Father appointed for Me, and I rose up into
maturity to take My place and to fulfill My destiny.

I am not a helpless child; I am Lord over all of the earth. Yes, I am
Lord of the sea and of the storm, and even the tumultuous waves
obey My voice. I am Lord over all of creation, and that is why I was
able to multiple food and create wine out of water. I am Lord over
every sickness and infirmity, and no disease that I choose to heal
can stand before Me. I have been granted all authority in Heaven and
in earth. that is why the demons of Hell both tremble before Me and
obey My voice. I am the righteous judge, and all mankind will one day
stand before My judgment throne, for My Father has given Me power
over the final destiny of all creation. Yes, I am Lord over all of
humanity, and every man woman and child will one day bow before Me
and give Me My rightful due as Lord.

When you chose to believe in Me, I became your Lord and your Master.
I have a great love for you, but I also have the expectation that you
will obey Me because you love Me. I expect that you will make Me Lord
of every area of your life. It is time for you to take inventory and
to take store of the areas of your life where you are resisting Me.
It is time for you to lay them upon the alter and to give them to Me.
I fully expect to be Lord and Master of every area of your life--do
not hold any of them back from Me.

I also expect you to put your faith and your confidence in Me. Dear
one, since I am Lord of all of the universe, is there anything too
hard for Me? Do you have a problem that seems to big for Me to
handle or that seems like it is too much for Me to be able to take
care of? Make Me your Lord in this area as well; turn it over to
Me. Watch and see how I am able to tame the fiercest storm and
adversity in your life. Watch and see how I am able to provide for
your needs and to heal your worst infirmities, and how I am able to
bring My love and My peace into your situation. Watch and see how I
will bring My glory into your life, for I am indeed Lord of all and
nothing is too hard for Me.

Dear one, I am not the helpless babe of the  Christmas songs, but I am
Lord of all creation. I want you to love Me with all of your heart,
and out of your great love for Me, truly make Me Lord and Master of
every area of your life. Commit in your heart to obey Me and to honor
Me, and then watch and see how My goodness and My glory will prevail
in every area of your life; for I am Lord indeed.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by manmacho: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
Know this, controversy has always sorrounded the Diety of Jesus even when he was alive. the Pharises who are intelectual like you and me said He equate himself with God.
so not suprising if thesame controversy remain this day. the truth is God does not need any body to Proof him. He has chosen Jesus christ to save becuase he knows we don't have what it take to attain perfection

Remember only the perfect shall see God
perfection can never be attined by the work of the flesh
Only believe in Jesus then the Comforter will come to build you to perfection

think about this
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by pmartins: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
abuzola u have started again, why is it that you like troubling the christians? is that what your quran teach you to be a saddist. l just pray for becos when you will face the solution to problem it will be bloody. continue to blasphemy.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
manmacho:

Know this, controversy has always sorrounded the Diety of Jesus even when he was alive. the Pharises who are intelectual like you and me said He equate himself with God.
so not suprising if thesame controversy remain this day. the truth is God does not need any body to Proof him. He has chosen Jesus christ to save becuase he knows we don't have what it take to attain perfection

Remember only the perfect shall see God
perfection can never be attined by the work of the flesh
Only believe in Jesus then the Comforter will come to build you to perfection

think about this
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by buster(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
Christains are kinda confused. How can Jesus be God, Son,Lord,Prophet.I mean lets just try to be logical,if he is God, why did God die. Is it possible for God to die. Can God be born by a woman(human being) Can God be humiliated made to carry a cross and being whipped. Can God be nailed on a cross. The bible is written by man, which is subject to error. And the Quran has all the answers to this
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
they are proud to listen to God in the Quran,all they will tell u is God did all that cos he was in his human being state,how can xtian be that brainwashed?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by viaro: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^ we've heard all that before.
Isn't it time that you concentrate on Allah's promise to send you to hell? grin
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
@viaro,and what u just said now is false,Allah never promised Believers hell but Al-jannah,so get that straight,so you've admitted the fact that christianity will take you no where but hellfire,so why are you still in there,i tell you desist from satan,and its ways,it will be better for you.

Or have you wondered about another joke from the bible that  says in genesis,God was looking for adam in the garden,now tell me,how can the omnipresent,be looking for or searching for his creature?he couldnot have been blind now,or do you tell me God is subjected to hide and seek game,or best still hes not sure where hes own creature could be at that time?
the Quran have the answers to all your problems,its either you accept it or you dnt,but you will see the repercussion later for not accepting it
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by viaro: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
uplawal:

@viaro,and what u just said now is false,Allah never promised Believers hell but Al-jannah,so get that straight,so you've admitted the fact that christianity will take you no where but hellfire,so why are you still in there,i tell you desist from satan,and its ways,it will be better for you.

Are you kidding yourself? Where did I 'admit' anything about Christians going to hell?
We know the promise of hell that Allah made to muslims and muslimahs will come to pass -
your Allah qualified it with the adjective of "irrevocable", so it doesn't matter that you
want to pass it to us or anyone else. . . it's just going to come to pass for you. All this
that you're pampering yourself with good and fair speech will not change Allah's mind! grin

Or have you wondered about another joke from the bible that says in genesis,God was looking for adam in the garden,now tell me,how can the omnipresent,be looking for or searching for his creature?he couldnot have been blind now,or do you tell me God is subjected to hide and seek game,or best still hes not sure where hes own creature could be at that time?
the Quran have the answers to all your problems,its either you accept it or you dnt,but you will see the repercussion later for not accepting it

I'm grateful that your Quran has answers for your own joke. How about this one: in Islam,
there's this joke that Allah is time, and time is Allah - but when someone says something
like, "what heck of a time we had", Allah is seriously wounded! grin

Yes, I like Muslim jokes - please share some more.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by DBR: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2010
viaro:

Are you kidding yourself? Where did I 'admit' anything about Christians going to hell?
We know the promise of hell that Allah made to muslims and muslimahs will come to pass -
your Allah qualified it with the adjective of "irrevocable", so it doesn't matter that you
want to pass it to us or anyone else. . . it's just going to come to pass for you. All this
that you're pampering yourself with good and fair speech will not change Allah's mind! grin

I'm grateful that your Quran has answers for your own joke. How about this one: in Islam,
there's this joke that Allah is time, and time is Allah - but when someone says something
like, "what heck of a time we had", Allah is seriously wounded! grin

Yes, I like Muslim jokes - please share some more.
Really the quran says that?
Wow~~that's deep!
So when pple and moslems included say things like:

-time is not on my side
-your time is wrong
-im runnin out of time
-time is never enough
- your time is bad or
-told u time and time again
-it's a bloody waste of time
-no african time
-time table
-time keepers (must be the closest to alah then)
-lunch time~~or
-just thinking how Time bomb came to be grin grin
That wld mean~~~wowwwwww grin grin grin grin grin grin thats some joke there grin
oNe
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
Jesus is Prophet of God, Son of God, Son of Man, One of the Trinity in Heaven,

Being a Prophet of God is that he deliveres and people from the devil during Hes time.

Being a Son of God is He is the one God sent to Deliver the World from Satan. And Hes the only Being to never have sinned Against God. Just because Hes not an ordinary Flesh. He came in the Spirit of God.
Being a Son of Man is He was born through a Human Being.

Being one of the Trinity is; He came all the way from Heaven to the earth (But in the form of Man and through Man). And he was one of the Trinity (Father, Son Holy Spirit).
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Blokyll(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
j
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Blokyll(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2010
Why can't you people go do something productive with your time?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
he was an illiterate,even your bible said that check well
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Blokyll(f): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
Honeyboo, let's stop the hatred, please.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by viaro: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
DBR:

Really the quran says that?
Wow~~that's deep!
So when pple and moslems included say things like:

-time is not on my side
-your time is wrong
-im runnin out of time
-time is never enough
- your time is bad or
-told u time and time again
-it's a bloody waste of time
-no african time
-time table
-time keepers (must be the closest to alah then)
-lunch time~~or
-just thinking how Time bomb came to be grin grin
That wld mean~~~wowwwwww grin grin grin grin grin grin thats some joke there grin
oNe

Hehe. . . I once asked the muslim guy who told me that Allah is time, whether that is what the Quran says. He did not give me a quranic verse, but pointed me to some verses in the hadith. (of course, I did not refer to 'Time' as "a heck of a time" or "a bloody waste of time", - I just let him say what he had to say. . . and you probably know why). wink
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by DBR: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
viaro:

Hehe. . . I once asked the muslim guy who told me that Allah is time, whether that is what the Quran says. He did not give me a quranic verse, but pointed me to some verses in the hadith. (of course, I did not refer to 'Time' as "a heck of a time" or "a bloody waste of time", - I just let him say what he had to say. . . and you probably know why). wink
Yea, he may just Blow his top in a short Time~~idiomatically speakin' that is grin
oNe
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
viaro:

Hehe. . . I once asked the muslim guy who told me that Allah is time, whether that is what the Quran says. He did not give me a quranic verse, but pointed me to some verses in the hadith. (of course, I did not refer to 'Time' as "a heck of a time" or "a bloody waste of time", - I just let him say what he had to say. . . and you probably know why).  wink

err i thot the hadiths where subordinate to the quran?  grin

Time is limited.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by viaro: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2010
davidylan:

err i thot the hadiths where subordinate to the quran? grin

Well, dave my good man, you know how they put it across between times!
Nothing is static in that worldview, so we may prolly allow 'time' to change everything! grin

Time is limited.

You won't be seeing me quote that to him, though
. . . afterall, they say that 'procrastination is the thief of _____'. Oh well. undecided
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
viaro:

Well, dave my good man, you know how they put it across between times!
Nothing is static in that worldview, so we may prolly allow 'time' to change everything! grin

You won't be seeing me quote that to him, though
. . . afterall, they say that 'procrastination is the thief of _____'. Oh well. undecided

lol i fully understand your point. I suppose muslim support for either the quran or hadiths is largely dependent on circumstance, "time" and convenience eh.

Well i was just try to kill "time" here . . . 'bout "time" i get to work.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
Jesus is god, he was before everything was made.
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by TheNas: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
hi luvla
i like the subject but I do not like the way you poeple sound can you please send your mail to me? so that we can chat?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Stankoko(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
uplawal:

Or have you wondered about another joke from the bible that  says in genesis,God was looking for adam in the garden,now tell me,how can the omnipresent,be looking for or searching for his creature?he couldnot have been blind now,or do you tell me God is subjected to hide and seek game,or best still hes not sure where hes own creature could be at that time?
you muslims love to insult Jesus everyday but just a drawing abt muhammed in Denmark, u started killing innocent Christians. I' ll give u a lil bit of what u gave me, after all is it not an eye for an eye? We all know that Muhammed is a terrorist who shove Islam down people's throat. I heard someone saying we all worship the same God but it's a lie. Uplawal, my God is not ur God! My God didn't tell me to kill my fellow human being whether a believer or not to inherit 72 virgins in heaven. Since u are a woman, I guess u are going to inherit 72 male virgins or probably female virgins and practice lesbianism there. I guess u are already fuming by now cuz u muslims don't know how to take a blow below the belt. But I' m not through with you yet, since you asked for it. I got one NEWSFLASH for u, THERE ARE NO MORE VIRGINS IN HAEVEN! So stop killing people! I guess u are fuming right now and feel like bombing something. Well, go and bomb The nearest mosque to u. Make it suicidal cuz the 72 virgins can't wait to rape u! Muslim Bastards!!! No hard feelings but if u can't take a blow, don't hit!
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by alimat2(f): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Jesus is god, he was before everything was made.

A small god or d god with capital G?
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by DBR: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
alimat 2:

A small god or d god with capital G?
CAPITAL G.
The God!

oNe
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by alimat2(f): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2010
DBR:

CAPITAL G.
The God!

oNe

Really? so he is not the son again? but now d capital G god. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
alimat 2:

Really? so he is not the son again? but now d capital G god. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U muslims like to look 4 trouble&dats d ideaology of islam war,fight&trouble.
U would observe dat we ve enjoyed relative peace of late&shifted our attention to more intelligent debates from d previous inter-religious attacks.Becareful& let d sleeping dog rest in peace&not in pieces
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by alimat2(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^^^^^^^^
What is ur point here?
How many muslims are looking for trouble here?
Toba!!!!!!!!. i think it will be good if u take the stat of trouble makers
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by DBR: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
alimat 2:

Ignorance neva seizes to amaze me.
So lemme make it very simple~~~
Lets assume your Family name is ALIMAT.
Capital A Alimat.
Now your son your dad your mum e'rbody is still Capital A Alimat.
So u got the son Alimat, dad Alimat and mum Alimat, getit??

Now if u understand tht the word Elohim which translates to God is in plural form, i.e a compound tense
u wont appear so eye bulged.
Go over ma previous posts i tackled in more.

oNe
Re: Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^^^^^^
What is your point here?
How many muslims are looking for trouble here?
3 or more of you muslims are looking for trouble by inciting others to vex on dis thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians / Therapeutic Use Of Psalms, Right Or Wrong? / Pope Says Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous and Harmful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.