Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (62448 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Coffin4Sale: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Crazyman Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Nusaf:
Go and see a psychiatrist, small fry.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
GreatEngineer:
The man was arrested and detained for some weeks last time before he was released on bail based on self recognition or whatever reason. After that he has been around since without running out of the country, now if the government has anything against him or further evidence about him, why can't they go to court or even invite him for questioning. Why must they arrest him again as if he was on the run after being released on bail? This Government is acting before they think and this kind of attitudes will soon backfire.

At last, someone who understands how bail conditions work and a decent mind who can see through tyranny.

This has to do with his mouth than corruption. And when you start locking people up for their opinions - it is problematic. Especially for an irresponsible leader who ought to have resigned after he publicly disgraced himself, his wife, and his country in-front of the world. What happened to freedom of speech?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
soludan:
stupidity of the highest order... you are so stupid to involve that innocent child
guy dat girl na real Looter's Girlfriend and na our money dem dey take jollificate thinking they are more perfect than the poor mass out there and that child is indirectly undergoing looting,s training gradually, so guy remove the bra from ur brain and receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
lumydee44:

Bro, don't bring an innocent child into this nah. Take am easy
thanks guy am just vex for that brainless Looter

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mexyz:
You're such a shameless idiot for insulting his innocent son...
you are a bigotry brain that needs to receive sense ASAP
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
AheadMarket:

"useless people"? That would be you
FFK family spoted grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
toidflex:
rubbish,u are still a toddler'must it be one sided ?
chick, read wat u posted
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dabbibbi:
Chaii Oga u make very little use f ur brain here o....wetin concern dat lil kid??
because he or she is undergoing looting's training now... receive sence

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
kinnlive:
pray God forgives' u on wat u ar wishn the innocent child
God forgive U? Abi God forgive en papa? Receive sense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by naphcoco(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Niger Delta militants will respond accordingly. Three major pipelines will be blown up before the dawn of Monday 24, 2016.
Buhari is dragging Nigeria backward everyday, every hour. A wise leader take advantage of criticism. Without opposition there is no Democracy.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
It is shameful to this generation...that it is only in Nigeria that someone steals and embezzles the commonwealth

of both present and future generations and you see some.. mumu...praising the thieves..the same people who cannot

get a cup of garri for dinner still blames govt for their hunger....while the looters are galvanizing up and down with their

swollen fat accounts full of billions..of the peoples money...shame!...let Buhari collect all the looted funds from the thieves

to build a new 9ja free from corruption..and "all those qualified" ..."for kirikiri"...should go...PMB promised 9ja to fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by tinzymoha: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
muykem:
Corruption defenders over to you.

The truth must be told.. FFK is a tif, he stole Nigeria money , So also did Danjuma and Co yet they were not arrested. APC and Baba will arrest anyone he feels is a threat to his government.. Believe it or not.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sibrah:
By agbada wearing men?

No such thing as too much arrest if a crime is involved bro.

Dictatorship doesn't exist here. These people sat down to share money not bothering to award inflated contracts as is the norm with them.
twist it anyhow. we are been ruled by a dictator.

a regime were market goods increases but govt staff get underpaid, a regime were person go save cash just to buy rope to hang himself.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by basingstoke: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2016
The earlier Nigerians tie this Fulani man the better for everybody
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Ken4Christ:
Too much arrest but no answer to our lingering challenges.
all our challenges are corruption related

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by kolaaderin: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2016
rusher14:

May I know where you are that makes you think you live better than others?

Only on nairaland you will see a genitor in UK and US insulting landlords in Banana island and ikoyi. Because he is on asylum, he felt he is better of , I'm just soo sorry for his sorry arse

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by kolaaderin: 1:12am On Oct 22, 2016
naphcoco:
Niger Delta militants will respond accordingly. Three major pipelines will be blown up before the dawn of Monday 24, 2016.
Buhari is dragging Nigeria backward everyday, every hour. A wise leader take advantage of criticism. Without opposition there is no Democracy.

Are u suggesting the government should surcum to all this blackmailing. We should leave the thieves to run free so as to protect pipelines.
This war on corruption is a dust till down fight and we are all in it together, its either we all support this government and expect a better future for the next generation or chicken out of the fight and remained under developed for life.

The whole world is corrupt but the index of corruption is what makes a developed country different from undeveloped once. We can't eradicate corruption completely, but we have to keep it at a single digit of less than 10% for us to have any meaningful development . no country can survive the 95% we runs in Nigeria I repeat no country can survive it for just a year.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2016
tinzymoha:

The truth must be told.. FFK is a tif, he stole Nigeria money , So also did Danjuma and Co yet they were not arrested. APC and Baba will arrest anyone he feels is a threat to his government.. Believe it or not.
how did ffk stole sef... amechi sold a whole state he's free. ffk is a saint. I stand by ffk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by salam8528: 4:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Realist2:
Nigeria has gone to the dog, every opposition voices is targeted, harass, intimidated and being cowed to remain silent. Nigeria has become a policed state, where Efcc and DSS is being used to silent every critics.
But one thing i know is that everything act of executive rascality, intimidation and harassment will realy polarise the country, breed more acrimonious, and preparing a ground for future rascality as the table definitely turn around.
y is it DAT wen an APC or northerner is arrested we don't c comments from mofos lyk u but if it an Igbo, Yoruba or PDP member DAT is involved we c ur useless comment everywhere plss face reality how much did he giv u from d loot and wat u should b concern with was he truly involve or not

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by 30V5I79O: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Very soon,FFK and every other opposition of the present govt will belong to baba room and other room (minimums & maximum prison)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Bibeli wipe ao be ese baba wo Lara Omo lati Iran ki ni to find de Iran keta ie the Bible says we shall visit the sins of the father on the children from the 1st generation to the 3rd generation even more and that is what is being visited on you Fani today _remember your father who uses his power then to collude with Hausa /IBO collusion govt. to destabilize the Yoruba nation in the 1st republic which nearly brought the Yorubas to their kneels although Fani Power as he called himself then later regretted its actions by declaring himself as a born again Christian but it was too late and those actions of father I what is being brought on you today.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Let Fani ...go and answer his case...those who chop and swallow our commonwealth....while mekunus ..

they suffer...because of recession...God no..go give dem peace of mind...until dey vomit all our stolen money..

Buhari promised 9ja that he will fight corruption...up sai Baba...for fulfilling your election promise....those against the

arrests of the thieves are..their families and politica families...'like bingo..;like doggy' ...no thief is to big to be arrested..QED

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by falxx: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
bcashy:

Dey there dey speak grammar u hear? corruption must be brought to its knees whether u like it or nt and this wilwill be acheived by any available means, so never cry u hear cos u neva see anything. The problem is u are used to the old way right? its nt business as usual
You will later remember that you read a post that said Buhari will reduce this country to nothing because of his incompetence. Did you know two more airliness have closed down in this country? You will be the first to cry out that this country is finished.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by bcashy: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
falxx:
You will later remember that you read a post that said Buhari will reduce this country to nothing because of his incompetence. Did you know two more airliness have closed down in this country? You will be the first to cry out that this country is finished.
Oga go sit down somewhere, wat is left of this country before if i may ask?Closing down of two airlines ia ur own indicator to know that this country will be reduced to nothing abi?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by buckyfof(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Oh, shut up. When you're on bail, you can't be rearrested unless you violate ya bail conditions, pending when you're sentenced.

A lot of you are stark illiterates.

Has he been sentenced? And did he violate his bail conditions?

Can't u read? Or u re just naturally daft......

So u don't knw dat a fresh allegation has been brought against him during obanikoro's investigation

Try to browse up things and don't be myopic, u have a fone wit internet for a reason......daft dude

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Realist2: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
salam8528:
y is it DAT wen an APC or northerner is arrested we don't c comments from mofos lyk u but if it an Igbo, Yoruba or PDP member DAT is involved we c ur useless comment everywhere plss face reality how much did he giv u from d loot and wat u should b concern with was he truly involve or not

I do not join issues with kid on pages of Nairaland,if your buhari is not persecuting his opponents what happen to those looters in his government ?, he will remain in power for forever.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
buckyfof:

Can't u read? Or u re just naturally daft......

So u don't knw dat a fresh allegation has been brought against him during obanikoro's investigation

Try to browse up things and don't be myopic, u have a fone wit internet for a reason......daft dude

Ya mum is naturally daft. I guess that's why the biitch failed to swallow.

What a waste of se.men! Go slap ya pops and tell him I told you to do it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by buckyfof(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Ya mum is naturally daft. I guess that's why the biitch failed to swallow.

What a waste of se.men! Go slap ya pops and tell him I told you to do it.

I said u were daft before coz I dint knw ur case was this serz.....

Serz u need help, like serz help....I cannot trade words with u

From ur write up, it's very clear ur not intelligent, and ur a disaster waiting to happen, u drifted away from d topic coz ur brain could not even comprehend wat I was emphasizing,

Serz, be praying u don't end up in a psychiatric home, like I can feel d power of ur madness from where I am, am jus very sorry for u, that u re someone's child and people re expecting something from a nitwit like is actually scary

Pls u need help

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
buckyfof:

I said u were daft before coz I dint knw ur case was this serz.....

Serz u need help, like serz help....I cannot trade words with u

From ur write up, it's very clear ur not intelligent, and ur a disaster waiting to happen, u drifted away from d topic coz ur brain could not even comprehend wat I was emphasizing,

Serz, be praying u don't end up in a psychiatric home, like I can feel d power of ur madness from where I am, am jus very sorry for u, that u re someone's child and people re expecting something from a nitwit like is actually scary

Pls u need help

Illiterate lunatic, go rap3 ya mum and kill ya pops.

I don't chat to lunatics. Stop disturbing asylum patient, I didn't rap3 ya mum lol.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by buckyfof(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Illiterate lunatic, go rap3 ya mum and kill ya pops.

I don't chat to lunatics. Stop disturbing asylum patient, I didn't rap3 ya mum lol.

Haha hahaha

See ur write up pls, it's like a nursery rhyme

Who's dis dude abeg, why do u strike me like a matured guy with a brain of a child

Plu u need counselling, pls u re more matured than this

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
buckyfof:

Haha hahaha

See ur write up pls, it's like a nursery rhyme

Who's dis dude abeg, why do u strike me like a matured guy with a brain of a child

Plu u need counselling, pls u re more matured than this

Muthaphuck ya eunuch pops. Have you slapped the prick yet, or you want me to show you how to do it? Loool

Illiterate lunatic, take ya lunacy to ya mum's pum and go troll over there lool.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by salam8528: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Realist2:

I de o not join issues with kid on pages of Nairaland,if your buhari is not persecuting his opponents what happen to those looters in his government ?, he will remain in power for forever.
I do not join issues with adult on pages of Nairaland. as an adult u don't v to criticise everything u c in dis govt. no1 is perfect even u so u don't expect him to prosecute everyone. wat u should b concern with is he prosecuting his people as in people from d north or people from his tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.