Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (62447 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by EHMIR(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Iam a name checker....i will just sit nd read comments.

Iya kudi abeg gimme gala nd sprite**
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Fyno: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
saint047:
FFK has the gull, the unfatigued spirit in him. They cannot match your level of intelligence hence they have marked you down for persecution. They can only wish you are in their camp, stand alone if that is what it takes to fight tyranny, brigands and political vendetta. I look forward to a positive news after your summon to court.
if only this kids on this forum could reason like you
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Buhari why all this wickedness? Democracy is about opposition

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by DamiBukola: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
DrRasheed:
STOP SHOUTING.. HIS CASE IS NOT OVER HE WAS JUST GRANTED BAIL ON SELF RECOGNITION... WAILERS
It would've been better you kept quiet, do you arrest one on bail? To burst your stark illiteracy, he was never granted bail on self recognition; he was granted bail by the court. He paid millions as surety to got his bail.

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:

Sam Daddy remember when I told you a while back the man is a confused man you didn't agree then

Seeing it clearly now tho I never voted for him...

NB: I'm not SamDaddy just giving him my unalloyed support here cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Fyno: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
hannyjay:
Good. U must vomit our yam
is only a lazy man that says our yam while hardworking men are busy sharing the yam

Abba kyari just got some Yam from MTN while you are here looking for who will vomit your yam

Wake up fool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by saint047(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fyno:
if only this kids on this forum could reason like you
God bless you
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ODAROOMS(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
PaulIdu:

Read what you wrote again
you should be the one to open ur eyes wide and read it. All Looters inside Kuje straight... na dem put U ppl inside Recession

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by emeraldknytt(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
FowlYansh:
[size=30pt]FFK THE HERO OF DEMOCRACY![/size]

[size=19pt]Please came out for President in 2019 because you are the only Man who have the ball to rule this country intellectually and took it to the promise land. No matter how they draw the battle life against you by using the EFCC they will never stop you from you to became the President in 2019!

Quoting me means your case is beyond cure
[/size] undecided

*spits****
Your grammar is beyond cure, wristbangle can testify tongue

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by emeraldknytt(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
EHMIR:
Iam a name checker....i will just sit nd read comments.

Iya kudi abeg gimme gala nd sprite**
oya take ogogoro and monkey tail join. tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Progressive01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
This thread reeks of the putrid smell of Wailer tears.
#outtahere.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Kabashin: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Progressive01:
This thread reeks of the putrid smell of Wailer tears.

#outtahere.

Zombie

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
All this arrest can done discreetly but our law enforcement agency are learner..... All the best to fanis
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Compliant(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
CUSTOMER
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ameezy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
All these pdp thieves

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by mazifrankmore: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
EFCC bought a wrong market.

Fani koyode is what we call in igbo "atakata agbo"!

(You can't swallow fani rather, you end up vomiting him).

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
hannyjay:
Which yam?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ceeethru(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Some fools are encouraging Buhari to silent every voice dat criticized him, for me i love FFK, he is bold not other fools dat have defect to APC, but Buhari should know he will not remain in power forever.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by yorke1: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tyrant is ruling

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is tyranny.

Why are they disturbing this man?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by rusher14: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fyno:
is only a lazy man that says our yam while hardworking men are busy sharing the yam

Abba kyari just got some Yam from MTN while you are here looking for who will vomit your yam

Wake up fool

It's only a criminal that thinks it is OK to loot from the public purse.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by funmilade4real(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
IykeChukz:
Directionless government. You think you'll last forever?

You have power, you can always use it now...

After the rain comes shine...

If it were to be corruption fight, even the blind will see it.

Qoute me and be judged by posterity...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
JixNation:
shocked
it's KUJE PRISON this time around grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by CosmicWealth: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
What is really going on this in this country ? Are we going to sit down and watch one man pull the country down and put us on civil war ? Even the wife knows he is silly.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
FFK, hold ya head.

Tyrants always die a slow and painful death.

I'm all for fighting corruption or whatever the ancient cow jockeying fvcker is fighting. However, when it becomes witch-hunting and selective, it's problematic. Most people who were part of the last administration and those who headed it, aren't even being targeted. Ditto all the shady fvckers in the current one.

Fvck BooHarry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by emerged01(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
hannyjay:
With eggsgrin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by HabaSeun: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hehehe!
He dint keep his part of the bargain to keep shut and never criticise buhari's government again. That's why he is been rearrested.

"You talk, we re-arrest you" - dss/efcc/police/army grin

Seun #unbandoncortino.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
ODAROOMS:
Goood for am, make e go dey make hin mouth there. No more room for Looters cheesy even dat Yeye Girlfriend wey looter Fayose rescue and dat under age and dat upcoming looter of 8month old, every his Family inside Kuje... no more Room not even Oda Rooms for Looters again Useless ppl grin grin cheesy
You got loads of evil inside you.I recon you try and sort yourself out instead of joining the vaslin crew on this man's case.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:

It's only a criminal that thinks it is OK to loot from the public purse.

Oh, shut up. FFK is a saint compared to the rest.

His only crime is his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by MrPresident1: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Come and tell us that you found 50 billion dollars and 40 billion pounds in his house angry

Saint 'Corruption fighter'

God will always raise saviours and defenders for His people.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by gbomojomo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
IF NOT FOR IMMUNITY, I KNOW fAYOSE FOR DON STAY LONGER THAN DASUKI

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by neolboy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
hannyjay:

Which yam you plant wey the guy swallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.