Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) (913 Views)

Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) / I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by GuyWise(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
This lady is asking.....

my body or the food for dinner

Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by saintfellow(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
her body anyday and anytime.
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by Laveda(f): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Some girls just dey mumu every passing day.

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
The food

Anyday Anytime undecided

I'll not even think twice

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
undecidedThe woman oh

That thing is looking like sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by senibo1: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Her pussy any day grin
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
she talk say "guys"wetin I dey do here
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by BALLOSKI: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Both! I don't eat okra though.
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by talktonase(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
No be me give her the money to cook soup.I go chop food,chop her later.That is what you call eating your cake and having it.
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by spyg1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
That pussy can be life opportunity, while I can get d food
any day any time and buy

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hehehehehe.

Na Igbo soup be that? smiley
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
I think I will choose the house. Sumbori cannot come and Infect me with STI... cheesy

I don't like okra. Gimme ofe ogbono and efo riro and ask for anything, ama kip on nodding to your requests grin
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
i need the frigging soup cheesy
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
You won't know how foolish you're if you chose her body until after sex hunger rocks your world.
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by kuchikau1: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
I hate girls..all of them.
I hate men u go after their toto.
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by EHMIR(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yeye geh...i settle for food..then i come for ur body...
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by AlexCk: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
Some girls just dey mumu every passing day.

Chai!

Lol, y u dey vex for the girl na.
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by dacovajnr: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Abeg gimme food undecided
Re: Guys Which One Will You Choose?(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
I will go with the food.

After the food. I will sleep, then wake up around 1am and demand for her body. @least, 1am is the next day.

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Right To Inform Your Side Chicks You Are Getting Married? / Help!!!! Donald Trump Grabs This Beautiful Girl In Her... / Woman Drag Her Sick Husband After She Was Denied A Stretcher (pics & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.