Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power (608 Views)

Poll: Will you vote PDP again into power

No: 75% (3 votes)
Yes: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Is IKE EKWUEREMADU Not A Member Of PDP Again / We Will Never Support PDP Again – Igbo Forum / Mass Defection To Hit PDP Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by complove: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
Will you vote PDP again into power
Re: Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
I will vote for the person and not the party, if the person contesting can get the job done.
Re: Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by 9ja4eva: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2009
no way
Re: Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2009
I never did and will never!
Re: Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
and whats the other option ? is it any better ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
This is what you call a rigged question . . . . .hence the poll above is effectively rigged.

Like Fhemmy said, I will support individuals who are credible to me regardless of their political party. All the parties are the same in Nigeria right now. None have values, eithics, agenda, mafifesto, ideology.

In fact PDP is the only political party right now because they are in Government and others are only seen as platforms to relaunch political career when you loose out in other major parties.

Anybody who disagrees should tell me who is the leading opposition party in Nigeria and give me a history of their taking the Party in power to task policy by policy. Also tell me what their policies are on Education, Healthcare, Energy, Foreign Policy, Youth Employment.
Also tell me when they have called out the Government in power on any of the issues above?

We have no business talking about political parties, we don't even have one.
Re: Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by complove: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2009
what is rig poll.
Re: Will You Vote Pdp Again Into Power by Fhemmmy: 12:41am On Oct 24, 2009
mikeansy:

This is what you call a rigged question . . . . .hence the poll above is effectively rigged.

Like Fhemmy said, I will support individuals who are credible to me regardless of their political party. All the parties are the same in Nigeria right now. None have values, eithics, agenda, mafifesto, ideology.

In fact PDP is the only political party right now because they are in Government and others are only seen as platforms to relaunch political career when you loose out in other major parties.

Anybody who disagrees should tell me who is the leading opposition party in Nigeria and give me a history of their taking the Party in power to task policy by policy. Also tell me what their policies are on Education, Healthcare, Energy, Foreign Policy, Youth Employment.
Also tell me when they have called out the Government in power on any of the issues above?

We have no business talking about political parties, we don't even have one.

I so much love and respect your post, we have no party and none of them can change anything, so we rather just hope that some people will stand up for what is right, regardless of the parties

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Up A Solution / Nigerians > Africans / Blue Murder By The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.