Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigeria Military In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military In Pictures (42719 Views)

The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 22, 2016
payosehtor:
I wish I join these guys in my youthful age cuz I like the uniform die
You will thank God you didnt join.
Nothing special there
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 22, 2016
And me wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Roland17(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2016
God bless the Nigerian military as they strive to defend and protect the sovereignty of our country.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by sisisioge: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Oh...our boys. Our brave heros...May God continue to give them victory and protection.

Hmmmm...I have a fantasy to play with a real soldier boy ;)
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by abdulskulboy(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2016
amunkita:
Add theses
No, This should be kenyan police
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Jay542(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
IamGodson:
In my next life, I would consider joining the military.... But definitely I wouldn't be a Nigerian..... Kudos to them sha....
That's if you remember this post
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by egbaguy2: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
I hope and pray @sirseriousblack is safe
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by DaGC(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2016
jayAjoku:
same thing with isis they are not as equipped or as powerful as the Russians and syrian army combined but still they thrive

The only thing missing from ISIS arsenal is nuclear weapons, ICBMS and fighter jets (cause ISIS has just a few). They are almost as equipped as the Syrians (if not better) but not on the same level with the Russians.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Bsmartt(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2016
GOD BLESS THE NIGERIA ARMED FORCES. TOGETHER WE SHALL COMBAT TERRORISM.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by ChristineC: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2016
These ain't appreciation. They should be properly equipped with good arms and intel before sending them to battle, they are human beings not pawns. The families of the fallen should be compensated and the educational responsibilities of any children left behind should be taken up by government.
Their families are thrown out of the barracks and their entitlements sat upon, yet you go online sharing pictures and "thank you for your service".

Unfortunate Nonsense!!
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by durella32: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Looking forward to the day I will advance as an officer...Tnk God dia are no fundamental human rights in the profession of arms...we will chase dm frm askarawa,chibok,mafa,gudunbal,marte,domboa,benishek, nd finally sambisa..the dream is still alive...d number one rule stil remains#neverleaveAbrotherbehind#nigerianArmyinfantrycorp#
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by swagifted(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Seeing this pictures makes me wants to play call of duty., this time around with the nigerian military ecosystem
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by 2kurupt(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
IamGodson:
In my next life, I would consider joining the military.... But definitely I wouldn't be a Nigerian..... Kudos to them sha....

Wow. What if you turned out to be an Iraqi or Haitian? grin
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Ododoeye0020(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Udmaster:
Rubbish.
IPOB TRIPOB
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by pweshboi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bollinger:

If you really want to succeed as a nation, you might wanna take God out of the equation. Wishing that there is some higher power that will bail or help you out of your predicament is a disaster waiting to happen and which is already happening. If God were a factor, how do you explain the successes of countries like Japan, china, switzerland, iceland, etc? Only people who are lazy and do not like to take responsibility for their decisions and actions pray.
LOL, now this is funny. Bro I appreciate your point of view but let me enlighten u as u feel it's only lazy people and people that do not like to take responsibility for their decisions and actions are the ones that pray. My brother even though you like it or not Nigeria is our own and it will never spoil rather we will continue to pray for its upliftiment and a better Nigeria. Let us remove ignorance and spirituality from this now... We both know that even those countries that uve mentioned do pray as well for a better life for themselves, we both know our leaders are the ones that are making the decisions in this country and the decisions they make up there is what is going to affect us all. What more can we do than continue to strive hard and never I repeat never stop praying for the upliftiment of this great nation called NIGERIA... You cant rule out the issue of prayer even for our leaders to make things right. Our national anthem is full of prayers and I don't think our gallant soldiers are out there playing as well... If you check the USA dollar you'll see "in God we trust" wats dat? A song or prayer? Our military officers are not being lazy rather they are fighting for a better and United Nigeria while you my dear brother should be asked what have you in ur non lazy and responsibilities taking way done for NIGERIA in order to make it great again?
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
pweshboi:

LOL, now this is funny. Bro I appreciate your point of view but let me enlighten u as u feel it's only lazy people and people that do not like to take responsibility for their decisions and actions are the ones that pray. My brother even though you like it or not Nigeria is our own and it will never spoil rather we will continue to pray for its upliftiment and a better Nigeria. Let us remove ignorance and spirituality from this now... We both know that even those countries that uve mentioned do pray as well for a better life for themselves, we both know our leaders are the ones that are making the decisions in this country and the decisions they make up there is what is going to affect us all. What more can we do than continue to strive hard and never I repeat never stop praying for the upliftiment of this great nation called NIGERIA... You cant rule out the issue of prayer even for our leaders to make things right. Our national anthem is full of prayers and I don't think our gallant soldiers are out there playing as well... If you check the USA dollar you'll see "in God we trust" wats dat? A song or prayer? Our military officers are not being lazy rather they are fighting for a better and United Nigeria while you my dear brother should be asked what have you in ur non lazy and responsibilities taking way done for NIGERIA in order to make it great again?

How has the prayers worked out for you so far? You are confusing hard work, and doing things things the right way with hoping things will be alright. When you pray, you are shirking your responsibilities. Everything wrong with Nigeria is Nigeria's own doing and no one else's. Nigerian's pray to get good leaders but most will vote based on greed and self interest. Everyone know's what the solution is but rather than roll up their sleeves to get to work in fixing it, they are on their knees praying. If i were God, do you think i would listen to people who knowingly do the wrong things but expect me to come help them out of the hole they dug for themselves? And blaming leaders for your woes is funny to say the least. Where do the leaders come from? Leaders come from the citizenry and not from the moon. Nigeria can never have good leaders because the citizenry as a whole are bad. Bad citizen = bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Badyear:
God bless the Nigerian Army
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by rildwanullahi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
DaGC:

His offensive strategies and leadership changes seems to be working excellently. But in the area of logistics, upgrade and weapons purchase, I'm not so sure.
the weapons are coming in en masse, sometimes when I go to apapa, I see weapons being Conveyed by soldiers on more than 2 occasions in the last 3 months , I don't go there everyday o
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by rildwanullahi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
DaGC:

Reason why I didn't wanna drag politics into it is cause of your 1st paragraph. Cause you are implying that the above weapons images were procured by this administration and that before this administration, they didn't exist. 2ndly, neither GEJ or PMB are on the front lines fighting the insurgents which still boils down to me being surprised by our armed forces being haggled by people with little or no military training.

And I never mentioned Boko Haram cause they are not the only ones fighting the Armed forces, I also meant militants, illiterate youths used for elections etc.

These are people with little or no training, holding it down against people with a career in it.

Its just a thought though, so don't get too irked.
My brother those people are tr
God bless the Armed Forces.
My brother those boys are well trained, there is an article I read that confirms it by those on the front line
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by DaGC(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
rildwanullahi:
My brother those boys are well trained, there is an article I read that confirms it by those on the front line

That's like saying all robbers and cultists are well trained, simply because they can shoot a gun.

Anyways, I said "little or no military training" but you using "well trained" is a bit too much.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by DaGC(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
rildwanullahi:
the weapons are coming in en masse, sometimes when I go to apapa, I see weapons being Conveyed by soldiers on more than 2 occasions in the last 3 months , I don't go there everyday o

Ammunitions arrive on a steady but hardly does new weapons and equipments. Can't count how many times I've seen Soldiers offloading at Apapa and Warri ports.

Sometimes, you see the boxes on the truck in the convoy and its usually grenades and bullets written on them.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by rildwanullahi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
DaGC:

Ammunitions arrive on a steady but hardly does new weapons and equipments. Can't count how many times I've seen Soldiers offloading at Apapa and Warri ports.

Sometimes, you see the boxes on the truck in the convoy and its usually grenades and bullets written on them.
I meant new equipments o, they look like armoured tanks but not sure
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by rildwanullahi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
DaGC:

That's like saying all robbers and cultists are well trained, simply because they can shoot a gun.

Anyways, I said "little or no military training" but you using "well trained" is a bit too much.
sent to Somalia, Mali and other nations with people like them not all sha
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by rabex123(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Udmaster:
Rubbish.

Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Unbrandedguy: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
swagifted:
Seeing this pictures makes me wants to play call of duty., this time around with the nigerian military ecosystem

In this case, you will not make it through round one.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by swagifted(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

In this case, you will not make it through round one.
hahaha... I mean against nigeria's terrorists and so on... Not them against the Russians or something.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by gemale(m): 12:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Op stop doing PR. Show us d real pics. D pics of dem beating, abusing & punishing unarmed civilians (or in their lingo "bloody civilians" ). Show d pics of dt FRSC officer who was blinded in 1 eye because he tried 2 intercede on behalf of a person dey were brutalizing. Show d video of Mr Sunday amayi, who was stripped of his dignity & beaten resoundingly by cadets of D Nigerian defense Academy (future commissioned officers) 4 no just cause oda dan going about his own business in his workplace. Do u know wt I found chilling abt dt video when I watched it? It was when 1 of D cadets said 2 Mr amayi when he started bleeding 4rm d beatings "ur blood is worth nothing". Those r d real pictures & face of D Nigerian military. Oppressors of D masses & abuse of human rights; dts d raison d'etre of D Nigerian military. Anyone who hates these aforementioned characters wld find it difficult 2 laud d Nigerian military.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by gemale(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Bollinger:

How has the prayers worked out for you so far? You are confusing hard work, and doing things things the right way with hoping things will be alright. When you pray, you are shirking your responsibilities. Everything wrong with Nigeria is Nigeria's own doing and no one else's. Nigerian's pray to get good leaders but most will vote based on greed and self interest. Everyone know's what the solution is but rather than roll up their sleeves to get to work in fixing it, they are on their knees praying. If i were God, do you think i would listen to people who knowingly do the wrong things but expect me to come help them out of the hole they dug for themselves? And blaming leaders for your woes is funny to say the least. Where do the leaders come from? Leaders come from the citizenry and not from the moon. Nigeria can never have good leaders because the citizenry as a whole are bad. Bad citizen = bad leaders.
Chop correct knuckle my broda!!! U r among D few dt speak d unadulterated truth. Even d bible says "b nt deceived; God is not mocked 4 wteva a man soweth, dt he wld reap" Until we begin 2 accept full responsibility 4 our woes in ds coun3, we wldnt move far. Most of D problems we face 2day r d consequences of bad decisions we (both d leaders & followers) made in d past. I wld keep on saying dt God isn't going 2 solve Nigeria's problems because he didn't create dem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 12:39am On Oct 23, 2016
gemale:

Chop correct knuckle my broda!!! U r among D few dt speak d unadulterated truth. Even d bible says "b nt deceived; God is not mocked 4 wteva a man soweth, dt he wld reap" Until we begin 2 accept full responsibility 4 our woes in ds coun3, we wldnt move far. Most of D problems we face 2day r d consequences of bad decisions we (both d leaders & followers) made in d past. I wld keep on saying dt God isn't going 2 solve Nigeria's problems because he didn't create dem.

1000 likes for you.
Re: Nigeria Military In Pictures by Krak(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2016
DaGC:

The only thing missing from ISIS arsenal is nuclear weapons, ICBMS and fighter jets (cause ISIS has just a few). They are almost as equipped as the Syrians (if not better) but not on the same level with the Russians.

Isis started as a rag tag group of jihadis, and now look where they are.

Most of the weapons they use are not even theirs, they are captured weapons from their enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.