Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose (41358 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Fayose Visits Ekiti Students Involved In Accident At Hospital(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by ajatim(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
The truth is that the presidency does not really care about the ranting of Gov. Fayose because they know that Fayose is been chased by the ghost of his past and sooner or later he will be made to dance the surugede dance in the market square. grin
what is surugede dance?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by Ekeke1(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2016
What's dat U respect a vice president bt dnt for the president
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by Princy13: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
ajatim:
what is surugede dance?

surugede dance is the dance of the spirits or witches
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by Princy13: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2016
saint047:
Fayose is a great man who respect the office of the vice president

But does not respect the office of the president?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2016
olab059:
It amazes me how these politicians bash themselves online, but smile and shake hands in real life.

Fayose is just looking for public sympathy and we all know that, But have you evern seen anywhere the presidency reply to his ranting?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by saint047(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2016
Jay542:

Your definition of a great man is very shallow.
Imagine how foolish an elephant seems when it fights an ant, that's how stupid we look when we argue with petty people
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by london4luv: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
The truth is that the presidency does not really care about the ranting of Gov. Fayose because they know that Fayose is been chased by the ghost of his past and sooner or later he will be made to dance the surugede dance in the market square. grin
truth is always bitter and is too bad that nigerian youths is now so blind that they will see truth and then look the other way, nigeria is dead without d youth. Fayose said d truth and you pple call him names. Shame on nigerian youths
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by olab059(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Fayose is just looking for public sympathy and we all know that, But have you evern seen anywhere the presidency reply to his ranting?

lol! True. That must really hurt.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by APCmyheart(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
olab059:

lol! True. That must really hurt.

Yes really hurt, There nothing bad like when someone is insulting you but you just stand there looking at the person with no response.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by olab059(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
cbrass:

Hmm,can I meet you

Sorry, I am in Venus right now. Maybe when I come back to Earth.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by olab059(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
cbrass:

Is that u in the dp

Yes. Why do you ask? You want to make fun of my brown teeth? angry
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by cbrass(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
olab059:

Sorry, I am in Venus right now. Maybe when I come back to Earth.

Lol anyway atleast we can do it via whatsapp or bbm?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by cbrass(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
olab059:

Yes. Why do you ask? You want to make fun of my brown teeth? angry

Ahah no, just want to consistently give you the reason to show that teeth when you remember me smiley
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by blazetitov: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCHaram:

If Fayose joins apc you will be the first to praise him just as you are now condemning aisha for blasting buhari.

Fayose has outsmarted and defeated greater foes like Obasanjo in the past.

Your dullard president can't do jack shitt to Fayose

Defeated OBJ by running away from Ekiti State while Olurin administer the state affairs abi?

How old are you sef? SMH
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by gebest: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
GBAM
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ekiti, Pictured With Fayose by Saintremmy8(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gov. Fayose remains d only fearless and proud governor in our current weak country ruled by none learned human

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.