Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... (4448 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon / When Ur Girlfriend Start Losing Interest In U, Dump Her First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by marvelck: 5:29am On Oct 22, 2016
When your girlfriend or a girl you like and want to date, start forming 'busy' for you, do you know why she's doing that? Its cos she's busy playing 'wifey' to another guy somewhere. Who has become her main focus, desire and happiness. And when you find yourself in such a situation, its better you forget about her and move on to someone else, to avoid stories that touches. Any girl that truly loves you will always create time for you and her. So, if she is not having time for you anymore, then she is creating and having enough time for another guy (her new crush). Such is common with most naija girls of today. Its left for you not to allow any girl play with your heart or make you feel you aint important.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2016
grin

Why we ladies always been blamed on this when these guys are the one who's misbehaving like a toddler in the nursery school?

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by nrexzy: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Word!!!!! Some would be jobless and still be busy!!!

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Lol if God were forming busy for us....

I still repeat this, no one is ever busy, it's either they aren't interested in you anymore or you are too clingy. Simple

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2016
If we form busy for you, there is only ONE thing involved

You must be annoying smiley cheesy angry sad undecided tongue embarassed

7 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by dissybling(f): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2016
we form busy when you guys also form busy simple

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by saintdennis(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol if God were forming busy for us....

I still repeat this, no one is ever busy, it's either they aren't interested in you anymore or you are too clingy. Simple

Yo smart bruv...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by firstking01(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2016
marvelck:
When your girlfriend or a girl you like and want to date, start forming 'busy' for you, do you know why she's doing that? Its cos she's busy playing 'wifey' to another guy somewhere. Who has become her main focus, desire and happiness. And when you find yourself in such a situation, its better you forget about her and move on to someone else, to avoid stories that touches. Any girl that truly loves you will always create time for you and her. So, if she is not having time for you anymore, then she is creating and having enough time for another guy (her new crush). Such is common with most naija girls of today. Its left for you not to allow any girl play with your heart or make you feel you aint important.
No one is actually busy, it all depend on the number you fall on their priority list.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Young03(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
so ur indirectly telling me to leave Ann

BT her busy forming na becos of church things

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Young03(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
so ur indirectly telling me to leave Ann

BT her busy forming na becos of church things

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Start forming not available

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Same thing goes to guys.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2016
wetin dey pain me pass is jobless girls forming busy undecided

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Burgerlomo: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2016
marvelck:

Nice one
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by dollarprincess(f): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2016
tongue
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Warhawk(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2016
ucsparks:
wetin dey pain me pass is jobless girls forming busy undecided
my brother the thing dey pain me too

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Word!!

A certain girl I like started forming 'busy' ever since I told I liked her. Her own busy na ''I am in the market, can you call me back''. Tf! Dem swear for you with market sef

Did to me like 4 fvckin times, I didn't need TB Joshua to gimme prophesy.

Haven't called her till date, neither has she.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by udemejack(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
mine has cancelled upto five dates that i have planned to go with her and she always claim busy with school...and this has kept me in suspence for so long about our relationship.thanks op for bringing this topic,more hairs to your armpit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
If she is busy, let her be na...
instead of complaining, get busy too!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by mirrakk(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
girls and drama. They can act film e. If she starts forming busy, gv her dat space she desires. If she loves u she is gonna come caln bak, if nt bro, move on, they dnt worth d tym.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by mirrakk(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
If she is busy, let her be na...
instead of complaining, get busy too!!
so real. Get busy 2. No girl wl evn form busy wn she knws u ar busy
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Tosaino21(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Busy fucking anoda... . No girl is honest in Nigeria again
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by robotix: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nikita1:
If we form busy for you, there is only ONE thing involved

You must be annoying smiley cheesy angry sad undecided tongue embarassed
I have stopped talking a girl who started that way without even knowing my intentions--- wifey shopping. So, she is giving another person room/chance. Good luck being busy.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by KingRex1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
So true OP grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

so real. Get busy 2. No girl wl evn form busy wn she knws u ar busy

Nothing sweeter than dating a girl that is real to herself...

if you form busy for me, no need of me forming back because I made out time to be with you..

I just cancel you from my schedule.. She can vanish to hell if she wishes..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Intrepid01(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
My colleague at work, although we weren't close until we had to do a project together. She herself drew close to me in the team and we became friends. She'll chat me up late in the night, we'll chat and chat. But later I realised she wouldn't respond to my chat until 2-3 hrs after. Last week Saturday I told her aw annoyingbthat thing is , it took her over 3 hrs to respond to it. Guy I av not responded to her excuse since that day. I av promised myself never to chat her up again. The message is clear, I don't need to fast about it.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
We are all guilty of this 'I'm busy' crime smiley

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by psalm1man(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Ladies are just strange...many of them act childish (not all). Acting all annoying and strange and the moment you just lock-up too...they coome back wit more annoying excuses. Mine actually told me she was testing me, my 4th test outta 10. Seriously
Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2016
marvelck:
Well, there's nothing spectacular about this. Anyone can find love anywhere. cool

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Rone16(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Yeah when girls don't like a guy they form busy..Some guys are just naturally dumb and can't take a hint or just want to force their way into your pants which is why they keep disturbing.Most times girls prefer guys who make them long for them.Not everytime call to see or talk because it becomes annoying wink

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... by Rexhenrex(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
so guys just dont wanna have sense sha....
as for me ...
I be like baby I wanna see u. if she gives an excuse I won't complain but if she does it like 3times then I get the msg I just delete the number and end things asap the worst is if she never calls u or return Ur call if she missed it I just delete the number so I don't ever get tempted to call it shikena why would one fish brain be forming important when u can easily get someone to replace her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! She Dont Have Sex Urge / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? / I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.