Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police (421 Views)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. / I'm Shocked, Inec’s Decision To Set State On Fire - Mimiko Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by Pseudonymous: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Ondo State Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko has described DSP Idowu Oyewole, the Mobile Police officer in charge of his convoy who was killed by armed robbers on Wednesday, as a dutiful and dedicated officer, while charging police authorities to ensure his killers are fished out.

This was contained in a condolence message to the family of the deceased, made available by the state’s Commissioner for Information, Mr. Kayode Akinmade yesterday in Akure. Describing his death as a pill of reality too bitter to swallow, Mimiko said Oyewole was alive to his responsibilities, tasking his employers, the police, to do everything within its power to ensure that his killers are apprehended and brought to book.

The governor urged the authorities to ensure that the peaceful status of the state is maintained, saying that the peace in the state cannot be compromised.

Mimiko lamented that the wife and children of the deceased are subjected to experiencing the harsh side of life, while praying to God to dry their tears and quickly heal the wounds the sad occurrence must have inflicted on the family.

The late Oyewole, was the Unit Mobile Commander (Mopol 17) attached to the State Government House, Alagbaka, Akure. He was killed by suspected armed robbers last Wednesday at 8:30p.m. in his private house situated at Ugele community along Benin-Abuja Road in Akure.

Oyewole’s death was said to have occurred when the officer responded to a distress call from a neighbour without knowing that the distressed neighbour was under serious attack by armed robbers, who shot him immediately he arrived at his compound.

source: http://coldgist..com.ng/2016/10/find-killers-of-my-security-aide-mimiko.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by maryjan8(f): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2016
I Won't be surprised if he was killed by another policeman to take over his position cry cry cry
Re: Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by otukpo(f): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2016
When chief security aid to a state governor can be killed in by gunmen in his own state.

Trouble dey.
Re: Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by talktonase(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2016
I pray they fish out the culprits! The hazards of working as a security personnel in Nigeria can be very tragic.No life insurance! May his soul RIP
Re: Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2016
human beings the most complicated creature God's created rip
Re: Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by ezechueze(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2016
OK
Re: Find The Killers Of My Security Aide, Mimiko Tells Police by Pseudonymous: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Kicks Off Distribution Of Nutritional Foods To Idps In Benisheirk / Nigeria Army Miraculously Stop Another Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri / Photos Of PDP Members On A Peaceful Protest In Ondo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.