Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) (52445 Views)

Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by omas1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
shocked my goodness
R. I. P to the deceased
May God protect and order our steps, just can't imagine the state of the family. May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingphilip:
It's either the recklessness of the driver or the state of the road that's the remote cause of this but this is not the time to pass the buck

The grieving Hallan said: “When I saw her, she was unconscious. Her hand was broken. There was no treatment being carried out on her. I asked the staff of the hospital why they abandoned my daughter like that and their reply was if they treat her they were not sure whether the money would be paid. This broke my heart.How can someone’s life be so cheap. I was crying to know that my daughter could have been saved and yet they refused to save her life because of money”

But some people's heart is really made of stone or probably steel.. How can someone be so heartless not to rescue life first before talking about money.. Do they know who they are?? Probably rich enough to pay off, they just assumed

People not been able to pay up previously doesn't justify this very act of theirs and who knows the family wouldn't have recorded the death

Bro, go to hospitals and see things for yourself. It's a common thing there.
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by jaydee87(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
talktonase:
See how our terrible roads are causing heart break for families.May their souls RIP
its a bursted tire my friend
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by figure007(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
so dad about it ..... but pls I want to say this to our youths planning marriage ....no matter who you are before you plan ur wedding pls fast and pray...there a43 bastard witches and 3nemies everywhere ...I dont see her death as ordinary ...pple are wicked ..more than wiced...even your friend could harm you cos of this

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by jaydee87(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
[size=14pt]R[/size]ip

[size=14pt] Buhari[/size]

[size=14pt]Y[/size]ou will never go unpunished
we all will be punished
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by jaydee87(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ishilove:
May we not be wasted on the day of our glory. May we not find ourselves in a vehicle or in the midst of persons marked for death.

This is a very terrible story.

But how can people be so heartless?? Has life become so cheap that you can turn your back on a dying person because of money?

Tweh! Hopeless country filled with and ruled by demonic people.
our health practitioners need to be checked..
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by figure007(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Avalon316:

Bro, go to hospitals and see things for yourself. It's a common thing there.
honestly I dont anyone will have emergency health issue because our nurses and doctors are heartless ...such can't happen in some countries .... expecially our nurses and the most heartless pple ..if you've been to hospital you will understand
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Reminds me of how Job in the bible lost all his children....

Truly, the devil comes to kill while god sits back and does nothing to prevent it!

undecided
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
[size=20pt]When good things are coming your way, PLEASE BE EXTRA VIGILANT and very prayerful and hold on to Almighty God JEHOVAH.
And DON'T TRUST ANYONE ELSE, except GOD, because Nigerians can be very evil to hurt you or even do worse things out of envy and jealousy.
They will be smiling with you and even greeting you with clicking Likes for you on Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter, but are still plotting evil against you.
There are too many evil doers and enemies of progress among us in Nigeria.
Many Nigerians behave like people possessed by demons.
They are very ungrateful and slothful.
Read Psalms 35, 50 and 91 for warfare prayers.
And majority of them are church goers.
Just beware of them. [/size].

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by 41lady(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
R.I.P to the dead and may GOD give the families the heart to bear the lost.
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nwunuken(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
dre11:

[b]Anguish as bride-to-be, mother were interred on the day she was supposed to be married

http://sunnewsonline.com/buried-on-wedding-day/

So sad rip

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
So sad

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Titilayooni(f): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
careytommy7:
May those of us reading this never experience such in Jesus name (Amen)
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by checkout50: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
So touching,may their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by LadyX(f): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
It's so sad to know that the girl's life could have been saved, but they let her die because of money.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Culin(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rest in peace dear Vicky
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
hahn:

undecided
you must be silly!
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by hahn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
you must be silly!

Truth hurts

cheesy grin
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Great tragedy.......

RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by dgerex(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
tongue Witches n wizard don enter soup every body go begin talk nonsense. God knws d best r.i.p
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by joinnow: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
I always wonder the engineers that design most road in Bauchi and Jos. I think they are lala cousin because they designed snakelike roads.
1000 ways to die is to ply that snakelike road daily.
God please show us daily mercy
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Reminds me of how Job in the bible lost all his children....

Truly, the devil comes to kill!

Don't blame the "devil" for Job's case. He was on his own, minding his business, when God decided to use Job's destiny to gamble. "Have you considered my man, Job?" Wetin bring about that one?
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by cadetolayinka(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
RIP to the beautiful young lady and her mama. Kudos to the FRSC guys who struggle to rescue them to the hospital.unfortunately , the hospital fails on his part. The tyre burst, these are effect of tokunbo/expired tyres.
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Don't blame the "devil" for Job's case. He was on his own, minding his business, when God decided to use Job's destiny to gamble. "Have you considered my man, Job?" Wetin bring about that one?
grin cmon, it's ur maker you questioning like that. Have some respect. He made you!
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
this Buhari self in wicked and heartless... see what he have done...

RIP
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Distinguishy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rip 2 d dead. But wot touch ma herat is d fact dat d hopital declined treating. D girl 2 save her life bcus dey not sure they wud be paid 4 it. Nigerian system is horrible. @least help keep her alive till a relation comes around even if u use ur money 2 save a life its a blessing. Some africans n mindset. Dats y Western world find it hard 2 undatstand out thinking @times. Too bad
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by MunorAnne(f): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Laple0541:
U no do summarising for sch? too lengthy.

RIP to the deads.
Mr English Don! "Deads" kwa?
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Rawzy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cant even control my self as am typing this,I prophesy: oh Lord any spirit of disaster that would want to bring sorrow in our life catch fire In Jesus name*Amen

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:17am On Oct 23, 2016
This is just too sad.RIP to them.My God,may this not be my portion and that of all Nairalanders in Jesus Name.Amen

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by ceaser: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
12inchDickson:
This is sad and am weeping........ Some medical practitioners are evil, that's aw one stupid female lesbian doctor prescribed Paracetamol and b. Complex after I complained of ulcer nd feverishness... Awon were may God punish dem all

You can't complain of ulcer. Rather you may complain of tummy pain/discomfort, which could be caused by a thousand and one things. It is left to the discretion of the physician to determine the likely cause of your discomfort/pain and that is when your "ulcer" may be arrived at. Although your suggestion to her as a "known PUD" patient may serve as a guide, but you don't have to out rightly make the diagnosis for the caregiver, else you could have been proficient enough to prescribe the treatments for yourself, precluding the need to visit the hospital.

Not holding brief for her, but with those facts in mind, you'll subsequently likely have better approach and opinion of your caregivers.
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by ceaser: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2016
figure007:

honestly I dont anyone will have emergency health issue because our nurses and doctors are heartless ...such can't happen in some countries .... expecially our nurses and the most heartless pple ..if you've been to hospital you will understand

The patients have every right to take up a case against those doctors for negligence and the MDCN will arbitrate appropriately. The doctor may be sanctioned or even have their licence withdrawn. That is one side to it which is desirable but may amount to injustice in the present state of things in this country.

Now the other side to it, and the reason for the above. I narrate this as an eyewitness: Relatives brought in a patient involved in a bike accident. Mildly severe injuries which were taken care of by prompt first aid treatment. Patient was stabilized but as SOP, he is to be placed under observation for some hours while some investigations will also be done. 2 hours after, the relatives insisted they won't continue with treatment since their brother is apparently out of danger's way. That is a Discharge Against Medical Advice, a legal document which they were willing to sign.

Alright then, pay the bills while that process is ongoing and all hell was let lose. Dang! They accessed healthcare but wouldn't pay. The doctor tried to cautiously resist them from forcing the patient down from the bed. About four hefty men pounced on the doctor beating him mercilessly. He was overpowered and those people went away with their brother leaving the caregiver bleeding from a gash on his forehead that required about 10 stitches.

That's assault. The police was informed, so also was the health management board. The former merely asked for statements and 2000 naira to open case file and of course arrested the assaulters while the latter merely said "sorry" to the guy. The case would have gained much traction had they stepped in for the injured doctor as the employer. Less than 12 hours after, the police freed culprits and case closed.

Some kilometers away in another facility, patient relatives mobbed an overworked pregnant nurse for trivial issues of leaving their stable patient to cater to another emergency accident victim who was just brought into the facility. She bled and lost her 6 month old pregnancy.

Sad part: No one, no system to protect these caregivers are in place. So at times, I have no strong reasons to condemn their lack of impetus and drive.

It's a systemic rot. Once the system is in place to address issues the proper way, both the caregivers and the patients or their relatives will fall in line.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.