Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) (52359 Views)

Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by 12inchDickson: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
ceaser:

You can't complain of ulcer. Rather you may complain of tummy pain/discomfort, which could be caused by a thousand and one things. It is left to the discretion of the physician to determine the likely cause of your discomfort/pain and that is when your "ulcer" may be arrived at. Although your suggestion to her as a "known PUD" patient may serve as a guide, but you don't have to out rightly make the diagnosis for the caregiver, else you could have been proficient enough to prescribe the treatments for yourself, precluding the need to visit the hospital.

Not holding brief for her, but with those facts in mind, you'll subsequently likely have better approach and opinion of your caregivers.
telling her about the burning sensation in D Tommy , even while attending to me she was busy with her android like Wtf!!
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Irrisistable(f): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oh my God! this is so touchy! my eyes are filled with tears and my heart with so much pain, rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by ceaser: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2016
12inchDickson:
telling her about the burning sensation in D Tommy , even while attending to me she was busy with her android like Wtf!!

grin Maybe she was trying to be clear about some fuzzy areas in management plan of your case by consulting her resources on the phone. Doctors are not superhumans, so it is not against the rules to quickly consult resources to jog the memories when unsure about a patient's ailment. You are also allowed to consult with other colleagues.

But seriously speaking, at that point, you have every right to call her attention to the fact that she is being negligent in her service rendering to a client. She should give you all her attention, not chatting on whatsapp. I'm sure she will have apologised to you and do the right thing. When seeing a patient, the caregiver should take an excuse from him/her if there is need to pick important calls and apologise soon after ending the call. Social courtesy demands that. I also don't subscribe patients making unnecessary calls or shouting on top of their voices into the phone when with their physician.

UCH I think, recently released an internal memo to the effect that her staff desist from picking/making calls when their full attention should be on the patient. Only exception given is if the call is important that it can't wait or from spouse, even then you have to finish the call as soon as possible.
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by 12inchDickson: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2016
ceaser:

grin Maybe she was trying to be clear about some fuzzy areas in management plan of your case by consulting her resources on the phone. Doctors are not superhumans, so it is not against the rules to quickly consult resources to jog the memories when unsure about a patient's ailment. You are also allowed to consult with other colleagues.

But seriously speaking, at that point, you have every right to call her attention to the fact that she is being negligent in her service rendering to a client. She should give you all her attention, not chatting on whatsapp. I'm sure she will have apologised to you and do the right thing. When seeing a patient, the caregiver should take an excuse from him/her if there is need to pick important calls and apologise soon after ending the call. Social courtesy demands that. I also don't subscribe patients making unnecessary calls or shouting on top of their voices into the phone when with their physician.

UCH I think, recently released an internal memo to the effect that her staff desist from picking/making calls when their full attention should be on the patient. Only exception given is if the call is important that it can't wait or from spouse, even then you have to finish the call as soon as possible.
u av done well Buh she was clearing chatting at NHIS ARO, stupid hospital
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by jake2much(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Ishilove:
May we not be wasted on the day of our glory. May we not find ourselves in a vehicle or in the midst of persons marked for death.

This is a very terrible story.

But how can people be so heartless?? Has life become so cheap that you can turn your back on a dying person because of money?

Tweh! Hopeless country filled with and ruled by demonic people.
amen
Re: Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) by olagold79: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Young03:
it has happened in so many places

rip

postpone the marriauge

Which marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.