Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari (5823 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by rasputinn(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Okay someone please tell Garba shehu that we've heard,,,by the way he failed to tell us where Aisha is now,is she in za oza room or za living room or za kitchen ?
What is good for the Oga at the top,is good for diaris god and also good for Aisha belongs to za oza room. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by gurunlocker: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
For the first time lemme hail Jonathan openly, Jonathan was the most criticized sitting president in the history of Nigeria, the guy no even send!

So if this news is true, tell my President that Osibanjo dey hear noise for the other room! Hope say Fani Kayode is not responsible for that noise, atleast that Kayode guy is a Christian with an Islamic heritage (3 wives, 1 more to go)

and come to think of it, they have nor received 1/100 critics of what GEJ received......

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Oza room grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by DesChyko: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Official spokesman of President Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu, has once again maintained that the Nigerian number one citizen was only passing humor when he said "my wife belongs to my kitchen...and the other room"

And we are not passing humour when we use it? Now, only the President is given the right to humour? Little wonder you all are impoverishing the country. You're doing a good job of erasing humour from our daily existence.

Remind me of how much humour you lots made out of the figurative 'stealing is not corruption' caption of the ex-President.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Reasonable Nigerians understands its for humor.

Only wailers don't

Because wailers must wail.
If it'a joke buhari doesn't have a good sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2016
Emycord:
Since its humour allow us to enjoy it now shuo. Well the presidency should watch out for the next nollywood movie titled "THE OTHER ROOM" featuring mr ibu, nkem owoh, patience ozokwor, aki and pawpaw, queen nwokoye, funke akindele, also with star appearances by dino melaye alongside remi tinubu and aisha buhari. Directed by tchidi chikere
You want efcc and dss to go after them they?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
For the first time lemme hail Jonathan openly, Jonathan was the most criticized sitting president in the history of Nigeria, the guy no even send!

So if this news is true, tell my President that Osibanjo dey hear noise for the other room! Hope say Fani Kayode is not responsible for that noise, atleast that Kayode guy is a Christian with an Islamic heritage (3 wives, 1 more

to go)

can you first check the source of the post that's motivating ur comment?

Source:http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/efcc-plans-to-kill-ffk-in-detention.html

His does the source relate to the news?
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2016
If you are not big enough to withstand criticisms,you are also not big enough to become a leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2016
nzeobi:
We do not tell buhari what to say so buhari should not choose words for us.

Let him rather say inspiring things so that when it trends it makes him popular.

How foes the source of thus news relate to the news
Our youths can't even think straight again, but you all want position if authority.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2016
I give up.

in ur own right thinking, the source of the news aligns with it,abi?
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by bennymark(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Chai, your eye sharp die!

Naija bloggers oooooo!

Fakes nuus

ayindejimmy:

can you first check the source of the post that's motivating ur comment?

Source:http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/efcc-plans-to-kill-ffk-in-detention.html

His does the source relate to the news?

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by nzeobi(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2016
ayindejimmy:

How foes the source of thus news relate to the news
Our youths can't even think straight again, but you all want position if authority.

Straight thinker that can't spell and can't comprehend.
Just consult T B joshua.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by APCmyheart(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:

So if this news is true, tell my President that Osibanjo dey hear noise for the other room! Hope say Fani Kayode is not responsible for that noise, atleast that Kayode guy is a Christian with an Islamic heritage (3 wives, 1 more to go)

Modified: abeg make una look d link of the source after reading the news. Rice and pounded yam

GEJ could not do anything cos he is busy stealing, If you are doing something illegal you won't care about what people are saying...

A thief will not have a say why an honest man will always have a say.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Blue3k(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2016
I personally thought joke was state after week. If people want to laugh over it what ever.
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Justiceleague1: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:
Thunder strike and scatter the useless incompetent presidency
useless scallywag bastards

Aisha should abandon that useless old hag call Buhari and come to me for real, stiff and "big cassava" grin

lolss nø let kingwax007 catch u o grin
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by yekparikpa(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:

Aisha should abandon that useless old hag call Buhari and come to me for real, stiff and big cassava grin
can you call Buhari a bastard if you were to stand face to face with him? Kids sit behind their small phone and type rubbish instead of making their point. SMH!
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by mrjangaweed: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2016
[s]
yekparikpa:
can you call Buhari a bastard if you were to stand face to face with him? Kids sit behind their small phone and type rubbish instead of making their point. SMH!
[/s]
shatap

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by nixt: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Oga Aisha is not in the other room

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Justiceleague1: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
KINGwax007:
cheesy
www.garriprocessing..com

New updated pictures from the ongoing Garri processing factory I'm sagamu...

I'm just leaving the site now...
no need for this now,haba! You bash ipob nobody post picture of the_story_of_my_life lols...tell ya oga that owns the site to go an pay lga money o,see red X mark for dia..abi na so una dey evade tax?! Buh...wait o! Nö be "red" soil be dat!? Chaiii!!! grin

op,impeach buhari,he brought up the other room thingy,so he must dance to the tune..
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
nzeobi:

Straight thinker that can't spell and can't comprehend.
Just consult T B joshua.
I'm glad you got the message.
I'm using a phone wit a bad screen touch.
Sorry for making you look foolish. it wasn't intensional
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mynd44
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by GoodofNaija: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
If it'a joke buhari doesn't have a good sense of humor.

Wailing is free! grin
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by GoodofNaija: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zlatimi:

Sorry bro no reasonable Nigerian will take that has humor... he said it twice bro... this has nothing to do with wailers... Nigeria is not a joke.. so the man representing won't go as far as Germany to be irresponsible enough to say such statement why becos he refuse to organise his private home... common stop defending the Defendless

Wailing is free! grin
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Arijude(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:

Aisha should abandon that useless old hag call Buhari and come to me for real, stiff and big cassava grin
Lol..... Hausa magun na kill and dry
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Annie939(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari is the one making mockery of himself
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by mrjangaweed: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
[s]
simpleseyi:

[size=14pt] You child of hate and bitterness, call your parents number now now and the mortuary attendeance will pick the their phones to inform you that Thunder stroked them to death last night. Just call and confirm that they have been embalmed. [/size]

Your small pencil like dicck cannot be compared to the thick 12 inches cucumber like abokki dicck that Buhari has been giving Aisha in the other room. So, find a chinesse lady who can manage your pencil like dicck because chinesse men generally have pencil like dicck like yours
[/s]
Otu nne i
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by KINGwax007(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

no need for this now,haba! You bash ipob nobody post picture of the_story_of_my_life lols...tell ya oga that owns the site to go an pay lga money o,see red X mark for dia..abi na so una dey evade tax?! Buh...wait o! Nö be "red" soil be dat!? Chaiii!!! grin

op,impeach buhari,he brought up the other room thingy,so he must dance to the tune..
www.garriprocessing..com
cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Make them send EFCC and DSS come arrest all of us na. angry
Nonsense. Them force him mouth when e dey talk am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar New Year Message To Nigeria / Game Changers Are In-bound To Cancel Out Obi / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.